Author Topic: TAR 25 LA FINALE PARTY!  (Read 2837 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 25 LA FINALE PARTY!
« on: December 20, 2014, 12:58:57 PM »
pics coming soon! :kisses
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 25 LA FINALE PARTY!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 01:16:42 PM »
PLEASE NOTE:

ALL PICTURES ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE OWNERS AND MAY NOT BE SHARED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION!! Thanks!

First batch courtesy of graytex!!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 01:18:18 PM »
More later! ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TheRabbi

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 03:06:44 PM »
Looks like a great night, looking forward to more pics and especially stories!  Looks like a substantial portion of the cast was there.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 09:49:24 PM »
It was a great night and I'm still amazed that I was able attend one of these finale events. I never thought I'd do that. I have some more reactions l'll post when I get a chance. I have some really poorly lit pictures from the event and may post a couple if I can get them adjusted.

As to the teams that were there, I saw Amy and Maya, Shelly and Nici, Dennis and Isabelle, Kym and Alli, Tim and Te Jay and Brooke. I got a chance to talk to most of them for at least a moment or two and they couldn't have been nicer. All in all, it's been a very memorable few days.

There were quite a few racers from previous seasons as well, but I don't have time right now to list them all. I'd probably miss a few as well and I wouldn't want to do that.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 09:54:00 PM by Plaidmoon »