Author Topic: Returning Racers Part 4: All-Star Wishlist  (Read 71862 times)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Returning Racers Part 4: All-Star Wishlist
« Reply #250 on: February 22, 2018, 02:27:37 AM »
Can't remember if I posted in here before, but now that TAR 30 is done, here's my new prediction:

- Kym & Alli (25, 5th)
- Adam & Bethany (25, 3rd)
- Mike & Rochelle (26, 4th)
- Tanner & Josh (27, 6th)
- Tiffany & Krysta (27, 4th)
- Justin & Diana (27, 2nd)
- Sheri & Cole (28, 2nd)
- Becca & Floyd (29, 5th)
- Matt & Redmond (29, 4th)
- Alex & Conor (30, 4th)
- Kristi & Jen (30, 3rd)

3 F/F, 5 M/F, 3 M/M. Seems reasonable.

Alternates:

- Trevor & Chris (30, 7th)
- Tara & Joey (29, 2nd)
- Mike & Liz (29, 6th) [likely as a sub for Mike & Rochelle]
- Tyler & Korey (28, 3rd)
- Brodie & Kurt (28, 5th) [likely as a sub for Texas, as they're two very similar teams]
- Scott & Blair (28, 7th) [likely as a sub for Sheri and Cole]
- Denise & James Earl (27, 5th) [likely as a sub for Sheri and Cole]
- Jeff & Jackie (26, 7th) [as someone said earlier, CBS loves them, but they're not too memorable so that's why they're an alternate, likely to Mike and Rochelle]
- Misti & Jim (25, 2nd)

I also think that CBS has the potential to create an incredibly competitive season. But in order to do so they would have to completely cut out 26, and replace Mike & Rochelle,Tiffany & Krysta, and Sheri & Cole with teams like Misti & Jim, Brodie & Kurt, Tyler & Korey or maybe even Tara & Joey.

I also think it's likely that they won't have many teams from the two big gimmick seasons. 26 was a flop, and the one really memorable team from it can't race together anymore due to Hayley being engaged. Then with 28, it wasn't as much of a flop, but these are teams that already have a lot of fame, so if they do have many teams from 28, it'll be entirely to bring in new viewers, but I think CBS learned from 28 that it didn't do as much as they thought (correct me if I'm wrong).

If CBS is willing to go back further, I do think it's likely that we could also see Mark & Bopper, due to the circumstances that kept them from racing previously, and if we're gonna go back that far, I think it'd be safe to consider that once again they'd bring back the Cowboys, Globetrotters and/or Margie & Luke (although I think the latter seems the most unlikely) and maybe give a possible 3rd chance to Leo & Jamal. I, personally, wouldn't mind seeing any of these teams again, but I know RFF wouldn't be too keen on this, except maybe Mark & Bopper.
Hayley mentioned many times that she is willing to race with Blair again

Offline nrh2110

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #251 on: February 22, 2018, 02:56:42 AM »
Can't remember if I posted in here before, but now that TAR 30 is done, here's my new prediction:

- Kym & Alli (25, 5th)
- Adam & Bethany (25, 3rd)
- Mike & Rochelle (26, 4th)
- Tanner & Josh (27, 6th)
- Tiffany & Krysta (27, 4th)
- Justin & Diana (27, 2nd)
- Sheri & Cole (28, 2nd)
- Becca & Floyd (29, 5th)
- Matt & Redmond (29, 4th)
- Alex & Conor (30, 4th)
- Kristi & Jen (30, 3rd)

3 F/F, 5 M/F, 3 M/M. Seems reasonable.

Alternates:

- Trevor & Chris (30, 7th)
- Tara & Joey (29, 2nd)
- Mike & Liz (29, 6th) [likely as a sub for Mike & Rochelle]
- Tyler & Korey (28, 3rd)
- Brodie & Kurt (28, 5th) [likely as a sub for Texas, as they're two very similar teams]
- Scott & Blair (28, 7th) [likely as a sub for Sheri and Cole]
- Denise & James Earl (27, 5th) [likely as a sub for Sheri and Cole]
- Jeff & Jackie (26, 7th) [as someone said earlier, CBS loves them, but they're not too memorable so that's why they're an alternate, likely to Mike and Rochelle]
- Misti & Jim (25, 2nd)

I also think that CBS has the potential to create an incredibly competitive season. But in order to do so they would have to completely cut out 26, and replace Mike & Rochelle,Tiffany & Krysta, and Sheri & Cole with teams like Misti & Jim, Brodie & Kurt, Tyler & Korey or maybe even Tara & Joey.

I also think it's likely that they won't have many teams from the two big gimmick seasons. 26 was a flop, and the one really memorable team from it can't race together anymore due to Hayley being engaged. Then with 28, it wasn't as much of a flop, but these are teams that already have a lot of fame, so if they do have many teams from 28, it'll be entirely to bring in new viewers, but I think CBS learned from 28 that it didn't do as much as they thought (correct me if I'm wrong).

If CBS is willing to go back further, I do think it's likely that we could also see Mark & Bopper, due to the circumstances that kept them from racing previously, and if we're gonna go back that far, I think it'd be safe to consider that once again they'd bring back the Cowboys, Globetrotters and/or Margie & Luke (although I think the latter seems the most unlikely) and maybe give a possible 3rd chance to Leo & Jamal. I, personally, wouldn't mind seeing any of these teams again, but I know RFF wouldn't be too keen on this, except maybe Mark & Bopper.
Hayley mentioned many times that she is willing to race with Blair again

I think it's still unlikely given the situation. Plus, the whole premise of their team was a "date", so making it friends would not only be strange considering the entire premise of 26, but also it could showcase CBS's failure to create love with the blind dates. I would love to see Hayley and Blair back, but I don't really see it happening.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #252 on: February 22, 2018, 03:02:04 AM »
Kristi and Jen and Indycar for All-Stars <333

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #253 on: February 22, 2018, 06:45:10 AM »
I just want to have six US all-star teams for TAR 31 against with Canadian all-star teams:

• Keith & Whitney (25, 8th)
  • Justin & Diana (27, 2nd)
  • Tanner & Josh (27, 6th)
  • Logan & Sara (29, composite team; Logan 3rd, Sara 8th)
  • Trevor & Chris (30, 7th)
  • Lucas & Brittany (30, 5th)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 03:33:41 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #254 on: February 22, 2018, 08:02:28 AM »
I just want to have six US all-star teams for TAR 31 against with Canadian all-star teams:

• Keith & Whitney (25, 8th)
  • Justin & Diana (27, 2nd)
  • Tanner & Josh (27, 5th)
  • Logan & Sara (29, composite team; Logan 2nd, Sara 8th)
  • Trevor & Chris (30, 7th)
  • Lucas & Brittany (30, 5th)

lmao yes gurl TARCAN teams are some of the most diverse and hilarious I've ever seen.
From TARCAN 1 - Vanessa and Celina/Jet and Dave for AS and Brett and Holly for UB
From TARCAN 2 - Sukhi and Jinder (its questionable but still)/ divas and icons Rex and Bob for AS and Meghan and Natalie for UB
From TARCAN 3 - Brent and Sean (these 2 were golden) /Simi and Ope (they weren't funny but such an adorable team.) for AS and Nick and Matt for UB
From TARCAN 4 - Frankie and Amy for AS and also for UB (they lost both the face off(s) of their season!) and Kelly and Kate for UB.
From TARCAN 5 - Kenneth and Ryan/Andrea and Ebonie for AS and Korey and Ivana for UB (They were the archetype dysfunctional couple)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: February 22, 2018, 08:09:05 AM »
I will describe my list in terms of AS3 or UB2, though most teams appear on both lists at the same time (coloured red)

For UB2,
Kym & Alli (S25, 5th) : Strong FF team, only to lose because of failure in FF
Adam & Bethany (S25, 3rd) : Bethany proved the world having one hand is enough, but she is not able to put the cities in order
Hayley & Blair (S26, 3rd) : Hayley was always right, until the last roadblock which blew their win
Justin & Diana (S27, 2nd) : Dominating the whole race with 7 leg wins, only to lose it at the final leg
Tiffany & Krista (S27, 4th) : Having such a lead for the penultimate leg, only to struggled in the roadblock, cannot recover despite an hour log penalty of the other team
Tyler & Korey (S28, 3rd) : Winning the most legs, but fell short caused Tyler cannot jump a leap of faith
Brodie & Kurt (S28, 5th) : Getting teamed up by the other teams' double u-turn plan of the others justifying their existence
Becca & Floyd (S29, 5th) : Have them swapped the roadblock performer on their last leg, they may have a shot of winning
Henry & Evan (S30, 2nd) : Henry's second thought at the final roadblock caused them a million dollars
Kristi & Jen (S30, 3rd) : Hard to not include the strongest FF team ever in the race, right?
Alex & Conor (S30, 4th) : Over-thinking the signs in Lan Kwai Fong caused them a spot in final 3

Alternatives : Misti & Jim (S25, 2nd), Tanner & Josh (S27, 6th), Seth & Olive (S29, 9th), Matt & Redmond (S29, 4th)

For AS3,
Kym & Alli (S25, 5th) : Typical example of strong FF team
Adam & Bethany (S25, 3rd) : CBS loves to have inspirational role models in races (see Charla, Luke and the Cancers)
Hayley & Blair (S26, 3rd) : Not saying they fit the season theme, but they are arguably one of the most entertaining teams ever in race history
Jeff & Jackie (S26, 7th) : CBS loves show crossovers. Because Jody won TAR30, they are representing this time.
Justin & Diana (S27, 2nd) : They are representing the Super fans (urgh B:))!
Tiffany & Krista (S27, 4th) : Who don't like some female eye-candies for the race?
Sheri & Cole (S28, 2nd) : The classic example of an underdog team. Would like to see how far they can reach by luck this time
Tyler & Korey (S28, 3rd) : Tyler's fame gonna keep them in returning, like Joey & Meghan
Becca & Floyd (S29, 5th) : Casual's faves must be invited to return, like Cowboys
Kristi & Jen (S30, 3rd) : The strongest FF team cannot be ignored, right?
Alex & Conor (S30, 4th) : Unique male teams relationship keep them in the spot

Alternatives : Shelly & Nici (S25, 7th), Matt & Ashley (S26, 5th), Denise & James Earl (S27, 5th) Burnie & Ashley (S28, 4th), Logan & Sara (S29, composite 3rd / 8th), Matt & Redmond (S29, 4th), Trevor & Chris (S30, 7th)

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #256 on: February 22, 2018, 09:18:42 AM »
a definitive all-stars list for prospective s31/32
1] Kym and Alli - they don't even need justification; they're a well rounded , funny and an absolutely lovable team.
2] Shelley and Nici - they were super fans who weren't irksome, really knew the value of them racing, and everybody loves parental teams. 
3] Mike and Rochelle - This couple still remains even after the cumbersome race, they showed us what love meant and were absolute underdogs who deserve a second chance!
4] Tiffany and Krista - (see : Kym and Alli) + they're really funny and quirky. They were believed to be the cliched blonde cheerleader team but they proved us wrong. 
5] Tanner and Josh - I loved them so much on the show because every leg was an adventure for them and they didn't deserve to go home (see : unfair speed bump + unexpected u-turn)
6] Sheri and Cole - We don't even need to justify why they're here; the sweetest team to ever run the amazing race, and underdogs who nearly took home the cake
7] Tyler and Korey - for the casuals. And also because they were a little funny ? I don't know.
8] Brodie and Kurt / Redmond and Matt - Any one of these hyper-competitive alpha male teams. I'm not really their fans but you need a myriad of teams to make a season interesting.
9] Becca and Floyd - In a season filled with misfits and chaos these 2 were the only pure and fun-filled (literally) team. Hoping to see them return!
10] Kristi and Jen - Strongest female team to ever run the race; they'll show that men ain't got nothing on women.
11] Alex and Conor - They were a highly awkward team in the first few legs but for 2/3rds of it they really grew on us. imo They didn't have a graceful exit as they spent their last leg majorly frustrated and lost just by the skin of their necks.

and now for unfinished business because we're like 12 seasons due !! - (from seasons 19-30 excluding 19 cause that **** was boring)
1] Bopper and Mark - Remember Mallory y'all? Bopper did it better.
2] Jaymes and James - It has been 6 years but I'm sure they're worthy of a second chance.
3] Caroline and Jennifer - they would be threepeating but like,,, they're actually funny girls who broke the archetype of dumb blonde girls (see: Dustin and Kandice) by coming in 4th on their original season and 2nd on their next run - Let them take 1st once and for all !!!
4] Nicky and Kim - (I think) they were the first team in TAR history to combat an unprecedented u-turn and a speed bump. A grueling leg ultimately led to their elimination. They rightfully deserve a second chance.
5] Misti and Jim / Nicole and Travis - both hyper-competitive married doctors who earned stiff reputations on their runs. They would idly want a second chance.
6] Kym and Alli - they were their season's most successful team and literally no one predicted their elimination; a botched fast-forward really threw them off. They deserve a chance at redemption.
7] nope :\
8] Burnie and Ashley - a wrong detour and absolute chaos on the penultimate leg led to their elimination. Imagine placing 2nd 4 legs in a row and then hoping for a victory only to have your hopes slashed on the second to last leg...
9] Liz and Mike - They developed a strong synergy, albeit not being the best team of their season, they were a strong duo. Again, a u-turn and a speed bump should practically be outlawed.
10] Brittany and Lucas - a passport disaster that ended in their elimination before they could even attempt their leg. They definitely deserve a second chance.
11] Henry and Evan - they were this close to winning. Your moral conscience already knows they deserve another shot.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:04:19 PM by violetb1911 »

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: February 22, 2018, 08:02:21 PM »
Isn't Tiffany pregnant? She probably can't race unfortunately.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2018, 10:57:56 AM »
Before TAR30:

Kym & Alli!!! :hoot: (main wish)
Burnie & Ashley!!! :hoot: (2nd main wish)
Becca & Floyd!!! :hoot: (3rd main wish)

Matt & Ashley
Jeff & Jackie
Misti & Jim
Scott & Blair
Matt & Redmond
Ernest & Jin
Marty & Hagan
Erin & Joslyn
Brooke & Robbie

After TAR30:

Kym & Alli!!! :hoot: (main wish)
Burnie & Ashley!!! :hoot: (2nd main wish)
Becca & Floyd!!! :hoot: (3rd main wish)

Misti & Jim
Brooke & Robbie
Erin & Joslyn
Marty & Hagan
Matt & Redmond
Kristi & Jen
April & Sarah
Shawn & Cedric

Note 1: UB wishlist is different and never included. (I should. ???)
Note 2: Teams I took out from the list will still be great backups. Actually, even those from recent seasons that I never listed.
Note 3: I would've included Kristi & Jen as a main wish, but racing again might ruin their overall record especially after seeing them as a threat this season. If they'd be given the opportunity to race again though, I'd love to have them around once more! :)
Note 4: I took out all the teams from TAR26. :o Shows how it's probably my least favorite season among the recent 6, cast-wise. I guess it was the lack of diversity in the cast. ??? I'd be glad to see some or any of those teams again though.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2018, 12:26:34 PM »
Yes you all need to look realistically at who would be available.

Bethany is pregnant with her second child.

Tiffany is also pregnant.

Brooke and Robbie are no longer a couple. Brooke also has a baby.

Having said that, I do think it unlikely we will see a returning racers season any time soon.

Newbies please!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: February 24, 2018, 12:33:47 PM »
Team Yale's gotta return, if theres an allstar season soon

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: February 24, 2018, 02:10:42 PM »
Yes you all need to look realistically at who would be available.

Bethany is pregnant with her second child.

Tiffany is also pregnant.

Brooke and Robbie are no longer a couple. Brooke also has a baby.

Having said that, I do think it unlikely we will see a returning racers season any time soon.

Newbies please!

I was hoping for a JV & Jill scenario for Brooke & Robbie, but I didn't know about the baby, which I assume is with someone not Robbie? I mean, what are the chances they'd agree to race together? :duno:

As for pregnant ex-racers, I think the returning racers season doesn't have to happen right away. Although, I understand that their focus in life would be their children, so it's gonna be hard to leave for the race.

However, I do agree that it will be unlikely for an all-star season soon, considering the gimmicks they've been actively doing more. 2 recent seasons involve strangers too.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #262 on: February 24, 2018, 04:47:50 PM »
My TAR All-Stars 3 Wishlist

Adam and Bethany
Misti and Jim
Kym and Alli
Hayley and Blair
Jeff and Jackie
Justin and Diana
Tanner and Josh
Denise and James Earl
Becca and Floyd
Matt and Redmond
Alex and Conor
Kristi and Jen

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #263 on: February 26, 2018, 08:15:27 AM »
The probability of Hayley and Blair making a comeback is Very less!!! Hayley is married to another man and both Her and Blair most probably wouldn't want to race again.
Disappointed because they were such a hillarious team.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #264 on: February 26, 2018, 01:09:16 PM »
CMIIW, but I'm pretty sure we've had someone here saying that they wouldn't be opposed to racing together again at all? ???

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #265 on: February 27, 2018, 03:01:57 AM »
CMIIW, but I'm pretty sure we've had someone here saying that they wouldn't be opposed to racing together again at all? ???

Oh, believe me I'd be over the moon if they make a comeback. I'd pay a million dollars to see them race again (!?)
But I'm still unsure whether they'd race as 'exes' or as 'friends'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #266 on: February 27, 2018, 06:49:06 AM »
Oh they would do it but they would also be up to race with different partners. :tup:

Again, doubt that we ae seeing returning racers soon... newbies seem to be working pretty well for TAR right now.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #267 on: February 27, 2018, 07:05:19 AM »
I want TAR US would cast some early booted teams and swap partners like TARV 5.
11 teams for each season from 19 to 30 with exception of TAR 24
Andy & Tommy (booted by taxis' alliance drama)
Nary & Jaime (faced two legs with physical tasks, no bunched up factor)
Rob & Kelley (Funny teams, but usually misread the clue)
Chuck & Wyona (Like above) or Pam & Winnie (donkey drama)
Chester & Ephraim (Flight Drama) or Nicky & Kim (U-turn and speed bump)
Shelley & Nici (Mother/Daughter team go furthest since Momily)
Jeff & Jackie (Lost to Tyler's curse)
Jazmine & Danielle (misread the clue) or Ernest & Jin (transport drama)
Scott & Blair or Rachel & Zach
Becca & Floyd
Lucas & Brittany

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: February 27, 2018, 07:39:04 AM »
Oh they would do it but they would also be up to race with different partners. :tup:

Again, doubt that we ae seeing returning racers soon... newbies seem to be working pretty well for TAR right now.
Won't be surprised to see a Blair and Brooke then  :conf:

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #269 on: February 27, 2018, 09:10:56 AM »

Won't be surprised to see a Blair and Brooke then  :conf:

Bring Marie into the mix and you'd have the most dramatic season EVER.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: April 23, 2019, 10:05:42 PM »
I've probably posted here 10 times before but I'm too lazy to look at my old posts, lol.

With Season 31 airing now, I really really want to see another full returnees season before the show ends (not that it's ending, lol, but just in case...)

UNFINISHED BUSINESS 2/REDEMPTION
1. Jaymes & James - Chippendales (Season 21, 2nd place -- difficult final memory challenge)
2. James & Abba - Rock Star/Lawyer (Season 21, 6th place -- lost passports in Russia)
3. Tim & Marie - Exes (Season 23, 2nd place -- couldn't catch up to Jason & Amy)
4. Kym & Alli - Urban Bike Racers (Season 25, 5th place -- lost Fast Forward battle to Adam & Bethany)
5. Hayley & Blair - Friends (Season 26, 3rd place -- Hayley missed clue during final Roadblock)
6. Justin & Diana - Married (Season 27, 2nd place -- mistakenly let cab go on final leg)
7. Tiffany & Krista - Former NFL Cheerleaders (Season 27, 4th place -- Krista meltdown at Roadblock)
8. Tanner & Josh - Best Friends (Season 27, 6th place -- difficult "Speed Bump" + U-Turned)
9. Sheri & Cole - Mother/Son (Season 28, 2nd place -- couldn't catch up to Dana & Matt)
10. Matt & Redmond - Friends (Season 29, 4th place -- bad cab luck penultimate leg)
11. Kristi & Jen - Professional Skiers (Season 30, 3rd place -- difficult final memory challenge)

4 M/F, 4 M/M, 3 F/F

Alternatives:
- Lena & Kristy (Season 6, 9th place)
- Bilal & Sa'eed (Season 10, 12th place)
- Azaria & Hendekea (Season 12, 6th place)
- Toni & Dallas (Season 13, 4th place)
- Eric & Lisa (Season 15, 12th place)
- Andy & Tommy (Season 19, 4th place)
- Max & Katie (Season 22, 2nd place)
- Tyler & Korey (Season 28, 3rd place) *would've been on this list, but I didn't want threepeaters
- Brodie & Kurt (Season 28, 5th place)
- Becca & Floyd (Season 29, 5th place) *would've been on this list, but I didn't want threepeaters

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: April 23, 2019, 10:19:49 PM »
I've probably posted here 10 times before but I'm too lazy to look at my old posts, lol.

With Season 31 airing now, I really really want to see another full returnees season before the show ends (not that it's ending, lol, but just in case...)

UNFINISHED BUSINESS 2/REDEMPTION
1. Jaymes & James - Chippendales (Season 21, 2nd place -- difficult final memory challenge)
2. James & Abba - Rock Star/Lawyer (Season 21, 6th place -- lost passports in Russia)
3. Tim & Marie - Exes (Season 23, 2nd place -- couldn't catch up to Jason & Amy)
4. Kym & Alli - Urban Bike Racers (Season 25, 5th place -- lost Fast Forward battle to Adam & Bethany)
5. Hayley & Blair - Friends (Season 26, 3rd place -- Hayley missed clue during final Roadblock)
6. Justin & Diana - Married (Season 27, 2nd place -- mistakenly let cab go on final leg)
7. Tiffany & Krista - Former NFL Cheerleaders (Season 27, 4th place -- Krista meltdown at Roadblock)
8. Tanner & Josh - Best Friends (Season 27, 6th place -- difficult "Speed Bump" + U-Turned)
9. Sheri & Cole - Mother/Son (Season 28, 2nd place -- couldn't catch up to Dana & Matt)
10. Matt & Redmond - Friends (Season 29, 4th place -- bad cab luck penultimate leg)
11. Kristi & Jen - Professional Skiers (Season 30, 3rd place -- difficult final memory challenge)

4 M/F, 4 M/M, 3 F/F

Alternatives:
- Lena & Kristy (Season 6, 9th place)
- Bilal & Sa'eed (Season 10, 12th place)
- Azaria & Hendekea (Season 12, 6th place)
- Toni & Dallas (Season 13, 4th place)
- Eric & Lisa (Season 15, 12th place)
- Andy & Tommy (Season 19, 4th place)
- Max & Katie (Season 22, 2nd place)
- Tyler & Korey (Season 28, 3rd place) *would've been on this list, but I didn't want threepeaters
- Brodie & Kurt (Season 28, 5th place)
- Becca & Floyd (Season 29, 5th place) *would've been on this list, but I didn't want threepeaters

Oh wow I love your list for Unfinished Business.  :conf:

I'd love to see early boots thrown into there as well. Like Marty & Hagan, Dennis & Isabelle, Dessie & Kayla, Misa & Maiya, Amy & Daniel.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 10:24:12 PM by TARUSAFan »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #272 on: April 23, 2019, 10:36:27 PM »
Oooo! This is a much better place to post my wishlist for a TAR: SD All-Stars season!

First time returnees only:

Rob & Brennan (TAR1)
Blake & Paige (TAR2)
Flo & Zach (TAR3)
Kelly & Jon (TAR4)
Kris & Jon (TAR6)
Hayden & Aaron (TAR6)
Linzes (TAR8)
Tammy & Bill OR Billy & Carissa Gaghan (TAR8)
Joseph & Monica (TAR9)
Eric & Jeremy (TAR9)
Erwin & Godwin (TAR10)
Christina & Azaria (TAR12)
Brook & Claire (TAR17)

Maybe less likely
Linda & Karen (TAR5)
Ken & Gerard (TAR3)
Marion & DJ Paolo (TAR8)

Ultimate SD All-Stars
Charla & Mirna (TAR5)
Dustin & Kandice (TAR10)

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #273 on: April 23, 2019, 11:00:43 PM »
Here would be my list of All-Stars "Blast from the Past Edition"

Team Guido (TAR1 & 11)
Rob & Brennan (TAR1)
Flo & Zach (TAR3)
Tian & Jaree (TAR4)
Jon & Al (TAR4)
Kelly & Jon (TAR4)
Charla & Mirna (TAR5 & 11)
Linda & Karen (TAR5)
Kris & Jon (TAR6)
Billy & Carissa Gaghan (TAR8)
Marion Paolo & one of her sons (TAR8)
Dave & Lori (TAR9)
BJ & Tyler (TAR9)
Lyn & Karlyn (TAR10)
Nicolas & Donald (TAR12)

Gra1162

« Reply #274 on: April 23, 2019, 11:34:28 PM »
my all stars wishlist
F/F
Ktwins from season 5 (5th) (<3 them always walking away from clues  :lol: )
Lena & Kristy season 6 (9th) (Robbed by that hay task i  cried after watching it it breaks my heart)
Brooke & Cliar season 17 (2nd) (I mean who would hate them they are so lovable  :2hearts: )
Tiffany & Krista season 27 (4th) (they are so lovable, when krista broke down on the RB, tiffany's pep talk <3)
Britney & Jessica season 28 (9th) (it broke my heart after they got elimnated robbed queens)
Kristi & Jen season 30 (3rd) (Glam fierce queens)
Corinne & Eliza season 31 (?) (i mean after the first episode we have to have them back, talking smack about other teams win my vote to come back, unless they win )
M/F
Blake & Paige season 3 (3rd)
Billy & Carissa Gaghan season 8 (6th)
tim & marie season 23 (2nd) (i know marie said she won't come back but still)
Scott & Bliar season 28 (7th) (BEST PARENT/CHILD TEAM)
M/M
Erwin & godwin season 10 (5th)
Matt & Redmond season 29 (4th)