Author Topic: Returning Racers Part 4: All-Star Wishlist  (Read 71891 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Returning Racers Part 4
« Reply #200 on: May 14, 2016, 07:11:30 AM »
Here's my honest opinion of the cast from TAR19 onwards for their chances of returning. (Not a Wishlist and is a possibility if TAR30 is returnees. No winners.)

Legend:
-People who got a montage at the end of their journey and/or a CBS YouTube Feature on them - Marked With Red
-Casual Faves - Marked With Blue
-Fan Favorites - Marked With Teal
-People with a Chance to Return (Unfinished Business, Nature of Boot) - Marked With Pink
-People with no Chance to Return - Marked With Grey

TAR19:
Amani & Marcus
Bill & Cathi

Andy & Tommy

Liz & Marie (Running out of money in a foreign land and getting a tear-filled elimination caused by aforementioned running out of money)

Jeremy & Sandy
Laurence & Zac
Justin & Jennifer
Kaylani & Lisa
Ethan & Jenna
Ron & Bill

TAR20:

Joey "Fitness" & Danny

Nary & Jamie (Eliminated after watching elephants on an NEL and being screwed the next leg  :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol <3)

Vanessa & Ralph (Received montage but are now broken up.)
Art & JJ
Bopper & Mark
(Mark is technically a threepeater AKA No.)
Kerri & Stacy
Elliot & Andrew
Dave & Cherie
Misa & Maiya
(Their mistake would put them at a chance for an early-boot season though!)

TAR21:

Trey & Lexi
Jaymes & James

James & Abba

Abbie & Ryan
Rob & Kelley
Gary & Will
Caitlin & Brittany

Amy & Daniel (They were pretty liked around for being second boots I guess *shrugs* and victims of bad taxi could make them early-boot season returnees)
Rob & Sheila

TAR22:

Max & Katie
Chuck & Wynona

Mona & Beth
Pam & Winnie
(Pam working for ABC now kinda seals the deal because ABC is affliated with TAR production =( )
Idries & Jamil
Matt & Daniel

TAR23:

Nicky & Kim
Tim & Danny

Tim & Marie

Nicole & Travis (Pretty much locks until Indonesia happened lmao.)
Ally & Ashley
Brandon & Adam

Chester & Ephraim (Their major flight ****-up is enough to put them on early boots but pls god no)
Rowan & Shane (Could be considered for an early boot season TBH)
Hoskote & Naina (Same.)

TAR25:

Tim & Te Jay
Misti & Jim
Kym & Alli

Shelley & Nici

Adam & Bethany

Brooke & Robbie (Considering these two are wrestlers/entertainers, an Exes John-Vito & Jill style return wouldn't be surprising)

Keith & Whitney
Michael & Scott (The Ankle Incident duh yes for early boot season)
Dennis & Isabelle
Lisa & Michelle
(They, however, could be considered for an early boot season too!)

TAR26:

Hayley & Blair
Mike & Rochelle
Matt & Ashley

Bergen & Kurt (Watch their boot ep to get what I mean + the two are kinda friends now IRL  :cmaslol)

Aly & Steve
Jeff & Jackie (BB lmao)
Harley & Jonathan (He didn't really bring the ratings and I don't really remember people loving them too much so yeah)
Libby & CJ (#SelfieGate is definitely a memorable elimination but these two seem more suited for an early boot season.)
Jeff & Lyda (Ditto with U-Turned on the first leg)

TAR27: (Surprisingly no one got a montage (and I am going through people who got their own gallery on CBS so this is pretty 50/50)

Justin & Diana (*deep sighs*)
Logan & Chris ("We're not quite done yet" in their final confessional with a random OTTP kiss scene lmao they are at least getting asked)
Tiffany & Krista
Denise & James-Earl
Tanner & Josh

Cindy & Rick
Jazmine & Danielle

Ernest & Jin (Locks for first boots)
Alex & Adam
Kelly & Shevonne (These two would be definitely locks for a returnee season of early boots considering they were the first team to get their own "memorable moments" gallery since Jet & Cord on 24 lolpwnt but unfortunately not on a regular returnee season!)

TAR28:
Erin & Joslyn
Tyler & Korey
(*deep sighs*)

Brodie & Kurt

Sheri & Cole
Burnie & Ashley

Scott & Blair (Bag-gate tbh)

Brittany & Jessica
Darius & Cameron
Zach & Rachel
Marty & Hagan
(again, early boot season)

What do y'all think?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Returning Racers Part 4: All-Star Wishlist
« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2016, 08:05:36 AM »
Jeff & Jackie joining BB "disqualifies" them from returning? ??? Everything else seems accurate. :)

Meanwhile, how about another color to mark the early boot candidates?

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2016, 08:08:19 AM »
@gamerfan09:

TAR 19:
Weren't Amani & Marcus asked for TAR 24? That makes me sad. TAR 24 could have had an amazing cast (even better than what Returning Racers Part 4 might be, after I made some lists for Part 4, the cast seems only OK).
Where on Earth were Bill & Cathi?!? I'm kind of glad they didn't return so we didn't have to see them get eliminated on, like, Leg 2.
The fact that Andy & Tommy didn't return makes me question if they'll invite a dominant team like Justin & Diana. They were probably just (rightfully) overshadowed by better teams. I didn't like them anyway.
Liz & Marie had a memorable elimination but are too weak/forgettable (like TAR 19 :lol: :( ) to return imo.

TAR 20:
Joey "Fitness" & Danny have to be one of the most underrated M/M teams of all time. If they made it a little farther they would've returned. But memorable elimination for sure!
Nary & Jamie omg the way you summarize their downfall :lol: Sometimes I think: how would they have done on a different season? TAR 20 was super competitive (none of the Final 3 ever fell below 6th) and so dramatic I loved it. Definitely overshadowed like above team.
Honestly, if they didn't hesitate to bring THREE Threepeaters, they may not hesitate with Bopper & Mark, TAR/CBS were in love with them.

TAR 21:
I adored Trey & Lexi and their relationship, actually loved each other and never fought. However, they were forgettable unfortunately.
Why didn't Jaymes & James return?!? Another HUGE missed opportunity for TAR 24.
James & Abba deserved to return for an Unfinished Business type of season. All Stars... nah.

TAR 22:
Max & Katie are yet another missed opportunity. Enough said.
Chuck & Wynona were uncomfortable to watch by the end of their Race. Instead of an inspiring Sheri edit, it was just... uncomfortable.

TAR 23:
Nicky & Kim showed potential but never reached that potential. Unfortunately, they're forgettable.
Tim & Danny are actually one of my favorite M/M teams. So down-to-earth/normal. Also forgettable :/
Tim & Marie I can see why she turned it down but they should've returned!

I don't see TAR asking any of these teams back simply because they're from pre-TAR 24. Marie was told by a casting director that if she said no to TAR 24, she wouldn't be asked back again (maybe an empty threat? :lol: )

TAR 25:
Tim & Te Jay were sadly INV during their Race... just like Zach & Rachel of 28! Therefore, forgettable.
Misti & Jim were annoying. Jim's obsession with winning and only winning really turned me off.
Kym & Alli need to return. And TAR needs more F/F teams like this. Please.
Shelley & Nici probably won't return and will be overlooked like all 7th placers.
Adam & Bethany were boring but I definitely see them returning to please casuals.
Brooke & Robbie should return JV/J style! But the question is... are they mature enough??

TAR 26:
Hayley & Blair seem mature enough to return together but I just don't see it happening with Hayley's new relationship and their "conflicting schedules"
Mike & Rochelle were boring/forgettable, I loved the "meeting her son" story though.
Matt & Ashley were fun to watch, but they don't seem worthy ENOUGH to return. Maybe as alternates.
Bergen & Kurt are they actually friends? omg :lol: But I don't think they should return.
Jeff & Jackie  seem well-liked by CBS or TAR or whatever. I can see them being that one RANDOM team in an All Stars cast.

TAR 27:
Justin & Diana are definitely returning :lol:
I can't see Logan & Chris returning. I think they were too disliked by casuals and I wouldn't want to see too much negativity in an All Stars season (I know, TAR 24 turned out like that :res: )
Tiffany & Krista are definitely top contenders for returning. However, I hope they train harder next time and don't end up as first boots :(
Denise & James Earl are like Chuck & Wynona. RFF/Fan favorites but they're... eh. If Sheri & Cole can't return, they can.
Tanner & Josh 100% deserve to return after that disgusting "Speed Bump."

TAR 28:
Erin & Joslyn were entertaining but too weak :/
Tyler & Korey are definitely top contenders. For some reason, I feel like they'll decline?
Brodie & Kurt can be Tanner & Josh's alternates :lol: Both really deserve to come back though.
Sheri & Cole are welcome to return but I feel like their story was kinda completed at the end? Like it would suck to see them come back to get eliminated in Leg 1.
Burnie & Ashley were kind of boring, not gonna lie. It was definitely their edit, because they seem like entertaining people! I think their elimination makes them worthy to return.
Scott & Blair I feel are too weak as racers to return. Like Gary & Mallory came in 2nd three times in a row in their first season.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:24:02 AM by RaceUntilWeDie »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2016, 08:19:49 AM »
Misti & Jim need to return. And TAR needs more F/F teams like this. Please.

Perhaps Kym & Alli is being discussed here?

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: May 14, 2016, 08:23:34 AM »
Misti & Jim need to return. And TAR needs more F/F teams like this. Please.

Perhaps Kym & Alli is being discussed here?
Nope, I'm talking about Misti & Jim. :lol:
I was copying and pasting sry.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: May 14, 2016, 08:50:38 AM »
@RaceUntilWeDie

TAR19:

Amani & Marcus were asked, yes, and they declined. =/
Andy & Tommy were asked (and on the cast list for the spoiled pre-show thing), but one of their wives had a kid and just gave birth, so I'm assuming they declined. AFAIK, Jessica & John weren't on the cast list at the time too, so Margie & Luke and Jess/John presumably replaced the two TAR19 teams.
Bill & Cathi may have also been asked, but remember - One of them is a principal. They could have done 19 because filming was in Summer. 24 filmed in Spring. I think they may be asked, but it's been quite some time now and I don't see them leaving their jobs unless they retire.

Yup I agree with you with Liz & Marie, especially considering it's been 9 seasons now. I just typed this quite some time ago and reposted with 28 info :lol:.

Overall, I think 19 will be snubbed and forgotten. =(

TAR20:

I agree about the TAR20 teams being overshadowed, but it's also been 8 seasons and I think TAR can only go as back as 7 TBH (TAR1 - 11, TAR11 - 18 gap, TAR18 - 24 gap. The gap has been shortening since the TAR1-11 stretch).

Sadly, like 19, I think 20 will be snubbed. (And let's be real, Mopper are on the Price is Right special. What if that was production's last chance of giving them money? =/)

TAR21:

Yeah, the two teams in Red were also allegedly on 24 :lol: But both declined.

Jabba are a blank though =(

Long story short (bc im so tired when typing this and never expected a giant reply from you omg :lol:), I agree with a lot of your points but I would like to digress at some! =P

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #206 on: May 14, 2016, 10:02:07 AM »
So who every appears on the next season i don't mind as long as it's not one of these 3.

Natalie and Nadia, but only because one of them won Survivor. I HATE it when they bring a team that won or was closing to winning from a different show.

Justin and Diana, they won enough prizes, ok. Besides, I don't want to hear Justin complaining about not being first.

Tyler and Korey, same reason as Justin and Diana. I feel it's kinda wrong to let someone who won 5+ trips around the world back on the show. It'd be like if someone competing for a million dollars won $500,000 from the last season, and was allowed back because s/he was popular.
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #207 on: May 14, 2016, 10:31:26 AM »
No third or fourth opportunities pls.
More people from past seasons (With past I mean the first ones or at least pre S20) pls.
Sheri & Cole on the next All Stars season pls.
No more Tyler & Korey pls.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: May 14, 2016, 10:36:22 AM »
5 teams of Kent & Vyxsin vs. 5 teams of Charla & Mirna pls

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: May 14, 2016, 02:56:31 PM »
5 teams of Kent & Vyxsin vs. 5 teams of Charla & Mirna pls

+ Dustin & Kandace  :luvya:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #210 on: May 15, 2016, 05:13:03 PM »
These are the teams I can see being picked for the next returnee season

TAR24:
Bopper and Mark

TAR25:
Misti and Jim
Kim and Ali

TAR26:
Hayley and Blair
Matt and Ashley

TAR27:
Justin and Diana
Tiffany and Krista
Denise and James Earl

TAR28:
Sheri and Cole
Burnie and Ashley

I only chose Bopper and Mark because they didn't actually get the chance to race in season 24.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline doctor.nguyencaonhan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #211 on: May 16, 2016, 11:34:02 AM »
Hope to see Tyler and Korey in the next all-stars or unfinished business season! Really want to see them winning, :) !

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: May 16, 2016, 03:57:51 PM »
Hope to see Tyler and Korey in the next all-stars or unfinished business season! Really want to see them winning, :) !

Yesssssssssss! (Watches haters come  :hides)

Offline TheRabbi

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #213 on: May 18, 2016, 11:54:08 AM »
My best guess for an all stars 4, based on them only using recent seasons:

Kim and Alli (should be shoe-ins)
Tiffany and Krista
Tyler and Korey
Sheri and Cole
Justin and Diana (as much as you may hate it, they are shoe-ins)
Misty and Jim
One team from 26 (probably Mike and Rochelle or maybe the new kids)
One more M/M team (Texas guys from 27 Or frisbee guys from 28 basically interchangeable)
One more couple (Zach/Rachel or Burnie/Ashley)
1 from 29
Mark and Bopper (never really had second chance)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: May 18, 2016, 12:22:26 PM »
My best guess for an all stars 4, based on them only using recent seasons:

Kim and Alli (should be shoe-ins)
Tiffany and Krista
Tyler and Korey
Sheri and Cole
Justin and Diana (as much as you may hate it, they are shoe-ins)
Misty and Jim
One team from 26 (probably Mike and Rochelle or maybe the new kids)
One more M/M team (Texas guys from 27 Or frisbee guys from 28 basically interchangeable)
One more couple (Zach/Rachel or Burnie/Ashley)
1 from 29
Mark and Bopper (never really had second chance)

The new kids don't seem to have a chance after finishing boringly in 9th place.

Offline LFelix

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #215 on: May 18, 2016, 12:43:56 PM »
My choices for a next All-Stars:
Kym & Alli
Adam & Bethany
Wrestlers/Misti & Jim
Mike & Rochelle
Hayley & Blair
Justin & Diana
Logan & Chris
Tiffany & Krista
Tyler & Korey
Brodie & Kurt
One slot left for a TAR 29 team

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: May 18, 2016, 04:07:20 PM »
My realistic opinion;

Kym & Ali
Misti & Jim
Adam & Bethany
Hayley & Blair
Mike & Rochelle
Justin & Diana (I actually liked them  :hides)
Tiffany & Krista
Tyler & Korey
Sheri & Cole
Tar 29
Tar 29

Although there are other teams I'd see them choosing;

Denise & James Earl
Brooke & Robbie (I don't know if they get on)
Mark & Bopper
Tim & Marie
Matt & Ashley
Jenny & Jelani
Jeff & Jackie
Burnie & Ashley
Scott & Blair

But can we just have 3 available slots from Brooke & Clair, Dustin & Kandace & Charla & Mirna, Kthxbye

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #217 on: May 20, 2016, 09:52:31 AM »
Prediction + Wishlist for AS3 or UB2 (until TAR 28)
TAR 25:
- Adam and Bethany (they such an inspirational team that are loved by both Fans and CBS itself, and this factor make their probability higher than other TAR 25's teams)

- Kym and Alli (had they defeated Adam and Bethany on FF, they could have won TAR instead of Amaya,and their performances were actually great until Singaporean leg... so their redemption is being waited by fans this moment, and CBS probably list their name for spot in AS/UB)

TAR 26:
-Hayley and Blair (most fans loved them, so CBS may call them, although they are in different relationship right now...)

- Matt/Ashley

- Jeff and Jackie (actually, the only piece that succeed in atrocious -forced dating- theme ever in TAR, so they may be listed)

TAR 27:
- Justin and Diana (actually hate to say this, but they likely be listed to AS/UB for their redemption not winning final leg after disgracefully dominated the race, and they got most time of edit so... :res:, but let's see if their faith will be as same as Romber in TAR 11 :lol: )

- Logan and Chris (because they likely as fans favorite, they will likely get another shot for AS/Ub [ i hope so :lol:] )

- Denise and James-Earl

TAR28:

- Sheri and Cole ( this ain't prediction anymore, this is a f***Ing wishlist... plz they are listed <3333 )

- Burnie and Ashley ( they are like Kelsey and Joey, except K/J  win the race, and B/A got nailed in Shenzen :lol: ... but it will be really shame if they aren't called)

- Zach and Rachel ( no comment, just list them f s)

Legend:
Blue: Really want them join AS/UB
Green: just my prediction
Red: Prediction + wishlist
what might have been

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2016, 06:43:23 PM »
- Justin and Diana (actually hate to say this, but they likely be listed to AS/UB for their redemption not winning final leg after disgracefully dominated the race, and they got most time of edit so... :res:, but let's see if their faith will be as same as Romber in TAR 11 :lol: )

How intriguing! :lol: :snicker: :stirtp:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2017, 07:22:52 PM »
ALL STARS
TAR 25
Adam & Bethany, 3rd place
Brooke & Robbie, 4th place
Kym & Alli, 5th place

TAR 26
Hayley & Blair, 3rd place

TAR 27
Justin & Diana, 2nd place
Tiffany & Krista, 4th place
Tanner & Josh, 6th place

TAR 28
Sheri & Cole, 2nd place
Tyler & Korey, 3rd place

TAR 29
Brooke & Scott, 1st place
Becca & Floyd, 5th place

UNFINISHED BUSINESS
TAR 25
Brooke & Robbie, 4th place, eliminated on the Final Leg
Kym & Alli, 5th place, lost the Fast Forward to Adam & Bethany

TAR 26
Hayley & Blair, 3rd place, Hayley lost their lead on the Final Leg

TAR 27
Justin & Diana, 2nd place, let their taxi go on the Final Leg
Tiffany & Krista, 4th place, Tiffany couldn't see the fish :lol: and missed out on Final 3
Tanner & Josh, 6th place, unfair Speed Bump AND U-Turned

TAR 28
Tyler & Korey, 3rd place, Tyler couldn't jump for his life :lol:
Burnie & Ashley, 4th place, consecutive 2nd place finishes only to miss out on the Final 3, forgot how they got eliminated though ???

TAR 29
Matt & Redmond, 4th place, bad taxi on penultimate leg
Becca & Floyd, 5th place, Floyd almost died
Vanck & Ashton, 7th place, U-Turned

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #220 on: June 03, 2017, 08:47:51 PM »
THE ULTIMATE ALL-STAR WISHLIST

TAR 25
Adam and Bethany
Misti and Jim
Brooke and Robbie

TAR 26
Hayley and Blair
Bergen and Kurt

TAR 27
Justin and Diana
Tanner and Josh

TAR 28
Tyler and Korey
Sheri and Cole

TAR 29
Becca and Floyd
Brooke and Scott
Matt and Redmond

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #221 on: June 03, 2017, 11:57:03 PM »
Bill & Cathi may have also been asked, but remember - One of them is a principal. They could have done 19 because filming was in Summer. 24 filmed in Spring. I think they may be asked, but it's been quite some time now and I don't see them leaving their jobs unless they retire.

We oh so sadly lost Bill to pancreatic cancer June 10, 2016.  You can read more in their RFF Racer thread.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: June 04, 2017, 12:32:20 AM »
As a reply to this post, updated with TAR29:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,30773.msg1164858.html#msg1164858

Oddly 29 had no montages or features.

Matt & Redmond *sighs*
Becca & Floyd
Tara & Joey

Vanck & Ashton
Seth & Olive
Liz & Michael

London & Logan (I definitely saw love for them out there but I think they'll prioritize Sara & Logan as they are currently a couple)

Kevin & Jenn
Jessie & Francesca
Shamir & Sara
(Although I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get Sara & Logan)

Offline Johnpaulbreeze

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2017, 03:07:07 AM »
ALL STAR  3 WISHLIST ( 25 - 29 )

ADAM & BETHANY  and MATT & REDMOND

-  competent, likeable and yet inspirational teams.

JIM & MISTI and JUSTIN & DIANA

- dominant, competenta and devious racers.

KYM & ALLI and TIFFANY & KRISTA

- highest placements F/F teams.......likeable, competent ( kym & alli) sentimental favorites ( tiffany & krista)

SHERI & COLE and JAMES EARL & DENISE

- highest placements parent/child teams...sentimental favorites and underdog teams.

BECCA & FLOYD and TYLER & COREY

- the most popular teams post S24  allstar2.... Likeable, energetic, popular and competent teams.

HAYLEY & BLAIR

- polar opposite at its best...unique dynamics and adept racers...

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2017, 05:04:18 AM »
WELCOME TO RFF, JOHNPAULBREEZE!!!