Author Topic: Which Survivor players do you wish to see play the game again?  (Read 6228 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Which Survivor players do you wish to see play the game again?
« on: December 18, 2014, 10:52:47 AM »
Let's face it. Survivor LOVES returning players. They have brought back a gazillion returning players and last two seasons, they haven't. The last time they had an entire cast of returning players was in Heroes VS Villians. And we know they have done Fans VS Favourites twice and Blood VS Water twice... a Heroes VS Villians 2 will be inevitable within the next 5 seasons I THINK IMHO.

Who do you think from recent seasons will be asked back if there's a Heroes VS Villians 2? And in general, who do you think should make a come back? To make this more interesting, pick ONLY your TOP 4 since Season 21?

Survivor: San Juan del Sur:
Natalie Anderson (HERO)
Missy Payne (VILLIAN)
Reed Kelly (VILLIAN?)
Jon Misch (???)

Survivor: Cagayan
Kassandra "Kass" McQuillen (VILLIAN)
Spencer Bledsoe (HERO)
Latasha "Tasha" Fox (HERO)
Sarah Lacina (???)

Survivor: Blood vs. Water
Ciera Eastin (HERO)
Vytas Baskauskas (HERO)
Brad Culpepper (VILLIAN) -> Let's be honest, people hated him but he did generated so much interest on the show
Laura Morett (???) -> Third time is a charm? TBH she was robbed and not even given much chance on both season she was on.

Survivor: Caramoan
Malcolm Freberg (HERO) -> PLEASE COME BACK ALREADY
Andrea Boehlke (VILLIAN?) -> So much potential the second time, and she can do it again!
Brenda Lowe (HERO) -> PLEASE.
Sherri Biethman (VILLIAN) -> She had so much potential until she went into the merge being a minority! How can anyone forget that she played Shemar under her wings~

Survivor: Philippines
Lisa Whelchel (HERO)
Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour (VILLIAN?) -> PLEASE, she was supposed to be on BvW and saved us from a potential epic fail Candice.
Abi-Maria Gomes (VILLIAN)
Erm others are negligible.

Survivor: One World
Christina Cha (HERO) -> Every show needs a random blonde
Kim Spradlin (HERO) -> Played the best game the entire season?
Alicia Rosa (VILLIAN) -> Just plain evil.
Erm others are negligible.

Survivor: South Pacific / Survivor: Redemption Island
-Nil-

Survivor: Nicaragua
Jane Bright (HERO)
Holly Hoffman (HERO)

What do you think? :)

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
Re: Which Survivor players do you wish to see play the game again?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 11:52:25 AM »
LOVE this kind of discussion, good thread idea, Jobby <3

I am looking forward the most to a new season bringing back all returning players - I like that they give as many new people the chance to play as possible, but it's tantalizing to see strategic masterminds and the root-hard-for heroes face off. I mean I've only gotten into Survivor the last 12 months, binge watching all the seasons in my free time (friends response: what do you mean you're watching old survivor episodes instead of (insert Orange is the new Black/House of Cards/etc..), so I was shocked completely seeing Rob C blindsided early in All-Stars and the mayhem that ensued in Heroes vs Villains. The Fans/Favorites is fun but...it's always as if fans get super intimidated by the STAR power on the other team and somewhat flop or get fooled too easily.

I'd rather see an All-Stars in full cast, not necessarily an HvV but knowing Survivor, they hate doing the classic all-stars theme, and will put some types of twists in it. It would be pretty interesting, kind of like the Brawn/Beauty/Brains twist, to see a split of returning players by the core principles of the game: OUTWIT (strategic masterminds), OUTPLAY (challenge beasts), OUTLAST (the people who no matter how hard everyone tried, just kind of made it deep in the game and people who survived just fine on nothing but rice and sunshine).

But going along with your theme, here's who I'd love to see back from 21-29!!

Survivor: San Juan del Sur:
Natalie Anderson (Hero, if thats the season theme; so ballsy and such big moves post-merge)
Reed Kelly (Villain maybe...but honestly, ever since the Nadiya blindside, Josh seems like he played the "woe is me!" villain better much better, so either of them back would be interesting)
Kelley Wentworth (Hero, didn't get a chance to shine, lots of potential/superfan, would love to see her GLAM back into life <3 Prob more in a new "early boot/redemption" season)
Jeremy Collins (Herooo?...maybe? Hard, but really strategic and I thought he was pretty funny, even though most thought he was a downer)

Survivor: Cagayan

Kassandra "Kass" McQuillen (Villain, great thinker and so many good insults)
Spencer Bledsoe (Hero - hands down, returnee/strategic mastermind)
Latasha "Tasha" Fox (Hero - CHALLENGE BEAST <3 and so likeable)
Brice Johnston (??? Not sure a good fit for HvV, but maybe a future Fans/Favs, lots of potential for heavy social game and cut before his prime)

Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Katie Collins (Hero - give her a chance to not play under her mom's shadow)
Vytas Baskauskas (HERO)
Monica Culpepper (...???...liked her much better this season, but don't know if she'd want to be back after all the tongue lashings and how nobody knew the real Monica.)
Laura Morett (Villain) -> Third time is a charm? TBH she was robbed and not even given much chance on both season she was on (Valid enough.)

Survivor: Caramoan
Andrea Boehlke (VILLIAN?) -> So much potential the second time, and she can do it again! (Yessss.)
Sherri Biethman (Villain, probably looking for redemption from her "you did NADA" final tribal when she did have a lot of string-pulling pre-merge)
Eddie Fox (Heroooo, yo broooo)
Francesca Hogi (HERO, PLEASE GIVE HER A REAL CHANCEEEE hahaha, Loved her in the first season and then poof, ruined...)

Survivor: Philippines

Denise Stapley (Heroooo)
Malcolm Freeburg (Easy choice hero)
Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour (HERO) -> PLEASE, she was supposed to be on BvW and saved us from a potential epic fail Candice. (AGREED)
Abi-Maria Gomes (I hate hate HATEEEE her, but have to agree they'd consider including her in Villain 2.0 tribe)

Survivor: One World
Kim Spradlin (HERO) -> Played the best game the entire season? history, IMO
Alicia Rosa (VILLIAN) -> Just plain evil. (Agreed, and thus entertaining, and thus should be back lol)
Chelsea Meissner (My blonde pick, hero, she stayed really true to herself...if I was friends with someone in this cast, it'd be her over Kim)
Troyzan Robertson (I think he'd really want to play again...H/V debate on that is iffy)

Survivor: South Pacific

Sophie Clark (YES, Hero <3)
Albert Destrade (Villain...maybe? If only to polarize Sophie...meh South Pacific..)
Keith Tollefson (Idk, just a throw in)
Dawn Meehan (Always a hero, always a decent favorite to return)

Survivor: Redemption Island
Matt Elrod (Hero; yes he's a Christian-enthusiast like many of CBS' cherry picked folk, but a really nice dude, great at duels, and just a bit too trusting, but super likeable)
David Murphy (Could be either H/V; lawyer who didn't get the chance to PLAY due to the walls of alliances around him, he could be good another time around)
Russell Hantz (You can't do a regular new All-Stars season and not include him; wanted him to win his first time around, didn't care as much in H/V or Redemption, but maybe he'll finally try to have SOMEWHAT of a social game in a 4th attempt??)
Grant Mattos (Hero, DUUUUDE, so chill lol; not a super great Survivor player, but...I wouldn't mind seeing him hanging around again)

Survivor: Nicaragua
Sash Lenahan (Villain, strategist that tried to say "oops sorry!" for his moves at the end...I really liked him for the first 3/4 of the season and thought he had it in te bag...Fabio was a super wtf winner to me.)
Brenda Lowe (One of my all time favs, so sweet/adorable, yet deadly in challenges, and was a mastermind in Nicaragua without even trying too hard, then got the "who are you?" edit in Caramoan and shocked me by making F6.)
Marty Piomba (Villain; only here if I have to pick 4 from each season.)
Holly Hoffman (Hero, LOVED her!! She loved the show too, very interesting to see her in a different group of folks)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 12:09:19 PM »
Bring back Spencer, Tasha, and Jeremy (maybe Reed to be on the jury)

the rest idc really
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 12:26:17 PM »
Bookworm, I think we have ALMOST similar survivor tastes.  :cmas51

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 12:30:30 PM »
 :cmas9
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 10:03:51 AM »
I've only watched San Juan del Sur and I know some of Cagayan, so...

San Juan del Sur:
- Natalie Anderson -> Hero
- Jeremy Collins -> Hero
- Val Collins -> Hero
- Kelley Wentworth -> Hero
- Reed Kelly -> Villain
- Jon Misch -> I don't know...
- Keith Nale -> Hero?

Cagayan:
- Tasha Fox -> Hero
- Spencer Bledsoe -> Hero
- Kass McQuillen -> Villain
- Trish Hegarty -> I don't know...
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 11:42:07 AM »
Eddie
Vytas
Laura m
Ciera
Tasha
Mass
Spencerr
Jtia
Kim
Chelsea
Carter
Malcolm
Natalie
Carolyn
Sierra
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 09:39:19 AM »
Eddie
Vytas
Laura m
Ciera
Tasha
Mass
Spencerr
Jtia
Kim
Chelsea
Carter
Malcolm
Natalie
Carolyn
Sierra

You're going to see quite a few of those play #2 this fall!
SNEAKY SNEAKY