Author Topic: TAR 25 FINALE! EP 12 "All or Nothing"  (Read 30418 times)

Offline aryanisetiawan

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 25 FINALE! EP 12 "All or Nothing"
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2014, 02:58:15 AM »
Can someone please tell me what kind of memory task it is. I have looked at the picture and still have any idea about it

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2014, 03:36:46 AM »
Can someone please tell me what kind of memory task it is. I have looked at the picture and still have any idea about it

The top container has Palermo written on it. Then what they actually need to do with it is unclear.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2014, 04:07:45 AM »
What if they have to just find the named containers and maybe take down a container code or something kinda like the TARCAN season 2 fast forward?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2014, 04:57:29 AM »
Palermo - Sicily so they might find the container with name of city they visited?
And I think memory task might be a Roadblock, we see Bethany & Misty doing that without their partner in sight.
The envelope somehow I think related to breaking window task. It looks like cascadeur task or something (I remember this kind of task in TARVN 1 final).

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2014, 07:08:23 AM »
I cannot get a clean shot, can anyone post a better one?

Also...Is Misti taking a picture with a provided phone? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2014, 07:11:25 AM »
In Misti's hand, it's Roadblock clue, right? The red one.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2014, 07:17:35 AM »
LOL. It looks like a PINK iphone to me. I need a better shot if anyone has one please?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2014, 07:47:57 AM »
In #10, we saw Adam & Bethany with the Roadblock clue ^^

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2014, 08:55:46 AM »
I know, but we also know they have phones to use for pictures too....
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:24:57 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

NoluckBoston

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2014, 09:20:29 AM »
I been looking over the candy glass jump.

In this Picture you can see that there are at least two window jumps and once has already been used. Whom ever is going out that window is in at least second place.

However, in this photo, Which Maya is jumping out, you can see that that the fake window glass beind her has not been used yet. The Shoes match ones she has worn all race, and the voice heard matched hers.

So is it possible they are in first? Or, some very tricky editing here?

Offline mjharmstone

• RFF Jr. Member
    • You Are Team No. Podcast
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2014, 09:21:17 AM »
At least we know the memory task (#43).

It's a cool memory task from the looks of it! Also would the glass jump be a roadblock?

I'd assume so - we saw Bethany hug Adam when he was holding a RB clue and saying "You're my action hero", so I'm assuming that the first RB clue will be "Who is an action hero?"

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2014, 09:21:43 AM »

I don't know that. I thought it is for TAR 26, not in this season. I missed something.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2014, 09:24:20 AM »

I don't know that. I thought it is for TAR 26, not in this season. I missed something.

You are right! I need coffee....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2014, 09:51:41 AM »

In this Picture you can see that there are at least two window jumps and once has already been used. Whom ever is going out that window is in at least second place.

However, in this photo, Which Maya is jumping out, you can see that that the fake window glass beind her has not been used yet. The Shoes match ones she has worn all race, and the voice heard matched hers.

The one in both photos are Maya unless they reuse one of the window. And I think that's the case because the second window in two photos are in different states.

So I think The scientists may do that jump in the first place (the second one in your post, yellow shoes, Maya) then Adam & Bethany (in cap #3, the guy is more fit, so Adam not Jim) and last one is Jim & Misti (the first one in your post, the guy looks big). That's my guess.

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2014, 03:21:02 PM »
It's very likely that there will be 2 RBs in the final leg, first the action one and second the memory one, and obviously the one who has done the first can't do the second, otherwise I won't understand why Jim didn't do the memory task himself as he's always think the team depends on him more than his wife lol

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2014, 04:07:57 PM »

The one in both photos are Maya unless they reuse one of the window. And I think that's the case because the second window in two photos are in different states.

So I think The scientists may do that jump in the first place (the second one in your post, yellow shoes, Maya) then Adam & Bethany (in cap #3, the guy is more fit, so Adam not Jim) and last one is Jim & Misti (the first one in your post, the guy looks big). That's my guess.

Then Amy & Maya may finally get a first-place finish when the teams meet Phil at the final Pit Stop before heading to the Finish Line!

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2014, 04:52:00 PM »
I don't think there will be a Pit Stop in the middle of the leg (my guess). I think Phil will just pop up after the last-place team has completed a task or two and eliminate them.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »
Maybe in a similar way as it happened in TAR10, with an instruction of going to a specific location for the next clue and teams suddenly find Phil waiting for them.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2014, 09:51:38 PM »
Sneak Peek!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lT4kSiMgGd8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lT4kSiMgGd8</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2014, 11:39:12 PM »
It won't have a pit stop, there is no reason why
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2014, 12:05:47 AM »
From TV Guide:

Phil: (About the mid-point Elimination) Along the way, they'll turn up somewhere and one team won't be able to continue. It's based on who's last at that particular point. It really has to do with them turning up somewhere where only three teams can do something.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2014, 12:58:19 AM »
Bilal and Saeed all over again. The wrestlers aren't my favorite team, but I'll be the first to admit they've had rotten luck all season.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2014, 04:35:16 AM »
Bilal and Saeed all over again. The wrestlers aren't my favorite team, but I'll be the first to admit they've had rotten luck all season.

No Spoilers!  :cmaslol

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2014, 09:34:14 AM »
Do you think fans will be happy with the winner? What's the finish like?
Keoghan: I think so. We've been blessed with our finishes. It is once again a close finish. I think it's because there are a lot of challenges that helped neutralize the leg and also with four teams. It actually created more of an opportunity for a close finish. It's what we want. The finish we had last season with Dave and Connor — [the teams] were literally in the air at the same time. This one is a good one too. It's exciting. It's one of those episodes where you'll come away feeling satisfied.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Finale-Phil-Keoghan-1091158.aspx

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2014, 11:23:44 AM »
It'd be interesting to see a Roadblock task prior to the elimination mid-point, and then the whole "Double Roadblocks" twist for afterward. They owed us 3 roadblocks!!! But I think it's just gonna be a bunch of Route Info tasks before they're eliminating someone. I just hope the tasks were not super linear that whoever got the last cab on LAX would essentially got the boot, cause that would suck.

Maybe the clue that leads to the elimination mid-point will have something that implicitly stated the location and Racers would have to solve that clue to figure out where is the exact location. Phil will be waiting for them on the location with the mat on the ground. There's gotta be be a mat on the ground!!!