Author Topic: S29 Ep 13 "Let's Make a Move"  (Read 12581 times)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S29 Ep 13 "Let's Make a Move"
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2014, 08:11:01 PM »
^Agreed
hopefully Baylor wins F5 immunity and they take out Keith
then Natalie wins F4 immunity and they vote out Jaclyn
those are the two strongest candidates for Jury votes (Natalie moreso than Jaclyn but I want her to win)
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2014, 08:11:57 PM »
Natalie has her idol

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2014, 08:20:47 PM »
Natalie has her idol
Which I'm pretty sure she has to play at this tribal because isn't there a rule against using it at the F4? I don't think anyone used it in F4 with a Final 3 FTC since Yul in the Cooks
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2014, 08:21:59 PM »
Til when can Natalie use the idol? And did Jon left his to Jaclyn?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2014, 08:28:33 PM »
Can she play it though? Didn't Garrett leave his at camp last season?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2014, 08:34:38 PM »
I assume that Jaclyn can't play Jon's idol. A) it wouldn't be fair, and B) it isn't allowed in normal circumstances (once an player is out so is their idol), so I doubt BvW is an exception.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2014, 08:46:52 PM »
I assume that Jaclyn can't play Jon's idol. A) it wouldn't be fair, and B) it isn't allowed in normal circumstances (once an player is out so is their idol), so I doubt BvW is an exception.

With Jon leaving his bag (with the idol) to Jaclyn, is it an "implied" way of giving it to her. Well they're loved ones, in the first place... Or can't Jon just give it to Jac in front of everyone before he leaves?

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2014, 08:54:28 PM »
I really wonder that, because idols have been passed before, right? Like haven't we seen at least one season where someone says like "I want you to hang onto the idol!" and gives it to them...(I guess they would have shown it to us though...)

Jon's exit speech made him sound like he has it with him, though.

Natalie, if she's REALLY smart, will target Keith next, no matter what Jaq wants to do or say. Keith winning F4 immunity is bad - Baylor is going to want the best chance for either her or her mom to win the million. If that means a Keith-Bae-Missy finale, then so be it.

Nat has to play her idol next, so she's guaranteed F4 <3 LOVEEEE this season!!! I also want to comment that Jon appreciated the good move and was a good sport going out. He's going to reel on Missy if she makes F3 though, for the whole trustworthiness speech.

Taking Keith to F3 would be risky for Nat, should she decide to chop either Bay or Missy next (also super unlikely.)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2014, 09:07:56 PM »
Is it already confirmed that it will be an F3 and not an F2?

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2014, 11:21:39 PM »
In Ponderosa, Alec told Jon that it was Missy's idea to change Nat's vote from Alec to Keith so that Jon cannot use Alec anymore.

Looks like Jeremy and Jon are good. :)

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2014, 09:24:32 AM »
To be honest, I really want that Natalie win this season. She saved the season with her moves.

The next week Natalie and Jaclyn are shouting each other so...
Please, Natalie, win the next immunity! :(
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2014, 10:15:46 AM »
I think Missy and Baylor will side with Natalie, tbh. Keith or Jaclyn should go home next TC unless Keith wins immunity and Jaclyn can use the HII Jon had, which I think is quite unreal.

Go Natalie. You're a star <3

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2014, 02:06:21 AM »
I think Missy and Baylor will side with Natalie, tbh. Keith or Jaclyn should go home next TC unless Keith wins immunity and Jaclyn can use the HII Jon had, which I think is quite unreal.

Go Natalie. You're a star <3

I don't watch all the Jon interview but I think he had Idol in his pocket so Jaclyn doesn't have it.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2014, 02:10:47 AM »
It seemed like that tbh!

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2014, 03:28:31 AM »
Just watched the episode. good job QUEEN NATALIE...!!!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
She has to use the idol at F5 and win the final immunity challenge at F4. I'm worried she will not win the immunity. some sources say Natalie will be out at F4. hope it won't happen

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2014, 04:16:25 AM »
Everybody chasing for Natalie, tbh. She is the Queen and everyone knows that. TBH, she is the only serious contendent for the F3.

And, I like Missy and Baylor too, but if they make it to the Final, and Missy tells the jury to vote for Baylor (there are also kind of rumors or spec about that), then the other finalist deserves the win. Missy has made some moves and she should definitely fight for the title and deserves the win in some way. Throwing the win in favor of her daughter is a big NONO for me tbh.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2014, 04:20:36 AM »
Jon :torche

But I can't complain, this season has been absolutely phenomenal post-merge, with EVERY boot after Julie being very satisfying.

Go Natalie>Jaclyn>Missy>Baylor>Keith <33333333

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2014, 09:43:51 AM »
To be honest, I really want that Natalie win this season. She saved the season with her moves.

The next week Natalie and Jaclyn are shouting each other so...
Please, Natalie, win the next immunity! :(

Nat has to use her idol at next vote, so she's safe into Final Four. So F4 is the one she needs to win...

Questions for all: Seems pretty clear Nat would own in final jury if she makes it, but if the following scenarios play out, who do you think takes it?

Keith-Missy-Baylor

Missy-Baylor-Jacq

Baylor-Keith-Jacq

Missy-Keith-Jacq

Honestly I think Wes-Alec-Jon-maaaaybe Reed, would vote Keith straight up if he's in the F3 no matter what, but the 3 ladies in the end would be odd, and I guess Missy has the edge?  ???
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2014, 09:46:45 AM »
Keith - Missy - Keith - Keith tbh.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2014, 01:34:40 AM »
I agree. The only way Keith doesn't win is if he's either voted out at F4/F5 or he's in the F3 with Nat

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 10:53:53 AM »
I agree. The only way Keith doesn't win is if he's either voted out at F4/F5 or he's in the F3 with Nat

I don't know for sure about that. I feel like if Keith, Jaclyn, and Missy or Baylor were in the end I feel like Jaclyn would have a better chance at winning that Keith. I feel like Keith has a guaranteed 2 votes from Wes and Alec, but I feel like even though Josh and Reed were in an alliance with them, they would not be a bitter juror and automatically vote for Keith. I feel like Jaclyn has played a good enough game and if she could slide her way into the F3, she has a great chance to beat Keith.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 11:51:53 AM »
Jaclyn has done something? I'd call her a biggest goat left

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2014, 01:12:55 PM »
If she could get rid of Natalie then she could have a good case and I feel like she could argue that she made a lot of moves when she was the swing vote and also convinced Jon to go with the girls back at F11