Author Topic: TAR 25 Ep 9 "You're Taking My Tan Off" (Singapore)  (Read 22537 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TAR 25 Ep 9 "You're Taking My Tan Off" (Singapore)
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2014, 07:35:05 AM »
I love Adam and Bethany but this FF is goddamn unfair. Like you know, a cycling task for Kym and Allie as part of a Detour is fine (you can just skip it). But FF that requires skill that a team already has? -.-

It's like an FF is an optional task so knowing that Adam and Bethany has a slight advantage, some teams won't even bother... -.-

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2014, 07:38:51 AM »
I love Adam and Bethany but this FF is goddamn unfair. Like you know, a cycling task for Kym and Allie as part of a Detour is fine (you can just skip it). But FF that requires skill that a team already has? -.-

It's like an FF is an optional task so knowing that Adam and Bethany has a slight advantage, some teams won't even bother... -.-

This. Good on the girls for taking the risk. Proper competitors

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2014, 11:11:04 AM »
PRESS PICTURES

"You're Taking Off My Tan"

Cyclists Kym (left) and Ali (right) must travel from Malta to Singapore on the 9th leg of THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Adam and Bethany

In this Route Marker, Surfers Adam (left) and Bethany (right) make their way by Bumboat to Pulau Ubin island to search for a marked coconut stand. Once they each drink a coconut, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Fast Forward

In this Fast Forward, Cyclists Ali (left) and Kym (right) make their way to the Wave House on Sentosa Island where they must both stay on their surfboards simultaneously for two minutes in order to go directly to the Pit Stop on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Drinking from a coconut

In this Route Marker, Surfers Bethany (left) and Adam (right) make their way by Bumboat to Pulau Ubin island to search for a marked coconut stand. Once they each drink a coconut, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Trying out the Fast Forward

In this Fast Forward, Surfers Adam (left) and Bethany (right) make their way to the Wave House on Sentosa Island where they must both stay on their surfboards simultaneously for two minutes in order to go directly to the Pit Stop on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Watching Jim

In this Road Block, Married Dentists Misti (pictured) and Jim must walk across a tightrope that is suspended 600 feet over Singapore to retrieve the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Trying to get to the next location

Sweet Scientists Amy (left) and Maya (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Collecting crab

In Detour B, Married Dentists Misti (center) and Jim (right) must crack and collect two pounds of crab in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2014, 11:15:56 AM »
MORE PICS

In pain

In Detour A, Sweet Scientists Amy (pictured) and Maya must travel to the Hong San See Temple and experience a traditional Asian cupping session in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Making their way on boat

In this Route Marker, Married Dentists Jim (left) and Misti (right) make their way by Bumboat to Pulau Ubin island to search for a marked coconut stand. Once they each drink a coconut, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Maya walks a tightrope

In this Road Block, Sweet Scientists Maya (pictured) and Amy must walk across a tightrope that is suspended 600 feet over Singapore to retrieve the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Misti and Jim

Married Dentists Misti (left) and Jim (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Getting ready to walk across a tightrope

In this Road Block, Sweet Scientists Maya (left) and Amy (right) must walk across a tightrope that is suspended 600 feet over Singapore to retrieve the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Robbie and Brooke

In this Route Marker, Wrestlers Robbie (left) and Brooke (right) make their way by Bumboat to Pulau Ubin island to search for a marked coconut stand. Once they each drink a coconut, they will receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Brooke gets ready

In this Road Block, Wrestlers Brooke (pictured) and Robbie must walk across a tightrope that is suspended 600 feet over Singapore to retrieve the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

In a taxi

Wrestlers Brooke (left) and Robbie (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2014, 04:02:38 PM »
Lol at Brooke having to do another height RB
And from the caps we can see that Amy & Maya finish the RB (and presumably the Leg) ahead of the Wrestlers
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2014, 06:08:37 PM »
The Amazing Race - You're Taking My Tan Off (Preview)

One dangerous misstep leaves a Racer dangling 600 feet high in the Singapore sky, while a traditional Asian detox leaves several Teams writhing in pain, on The Amazing Race, Friday, Nov. 28 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KVtszpK4U0Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KVtszpK4U0Y</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2014, 08:23:47 PM »
The Amazing Race - You're Taking My Tan Off (Sneak Peek)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/z1mpWCouLgw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/z1mpWCouLgw</a>

Offline DetectiveLoke

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2014, 10:23:04 PM »
Maybe this leg is an "non-elimination" leg (I think .....) , they're 12 legs in the Race look at Wikipedia Link:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_25 . I think Misti & Jim were last place in this leg (used the "Save", maybe they can't use the "Save", maybe it's because it's a non-elimination leg) , I think their "Speed Bump" is to plow a field using a carabao (Philippines, Leg 10) (I saw it on the upcoming episodes of the preview of The Amazing Race 25).

It wouldn't be a no elimination because if there was the UTurn would just be pointless

My bad! I didn't read at Wikipedia well (Maybe I was so busy).  :-[ You use the "Save" by the end of the 9th leg.

Offline DetectiveLoke

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2014, 10:25:54 PM »
Maybe this leg is an "non-elimination" leg (I think .....) , they're 12 legs in the Race look at Wikipedia Link:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_25 . I think Misti & Jim were last place in this leg (used the "Save", maybe they can't use the "Save", maybe it's because it's a non-elimination leg) , I think their "Speed Bump" is to plow a field using a carabao (Philippines, Leg 10) (I saw it on the upcoming episodes of the preview of The Amazing Race 25).

It wouldn't be a no elimination because if there was the UTurn would just be pointless

Sorry, my bad! I didn't read at Wikipedia well (Maybe I was so busy).  :-[ You use the "Save" by the end of the 9th leg.

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2014, 03:32:55 AM »
Jobby, the picture posted by me is the starting leg of Leg 10, where i believed that Brooke and Robbie was the last team departing to find a taxi to travel to Changi Airport and travel to Philippines. I believed the pitstop should be nearby, i have 1 location but i am not sure could it be the actual pitstop nearby there

And for the crab meat challenge, the location is at East Coast Park (Long House), i believe TARA has 1 episode on this
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2014, 06:28:51 AM »
The roadblock really look similar to TAR Asia 4 Finale roadblock and TAR Aus 1 Finale detour.
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2014, 10:14:32 AM »
Yes, TARA season 4 in the final leg!

Thanks for clearing that up Evan! I was thinking how could the wrestlers travel so far just to get a taxi!

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2014, 10:25:21 AM »
Yes, TARA season 4 in the final leg!

Thanks for clearing that up Evan! I was thinking how could the wrestlers travel so far just to get a taxi!
Don't forget the TAR Aus 1 final leg detour also featured tightrope task in Marina Bay Sands.

Judging on the wrestlers last two consecutive legs and the sightings was show they stand middle of the road, I'm guessing they might have taxi trouble again.  :groan:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 10:33:12 AM by 91zycn »
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2014, 08:13:22 PM »
So Detour A is from TAR24, Detour B, the Roadblock, and the FF are from the TARA4 Finale
yay for Palau Ubin
This. I'm personally not thrilled for this leg anymore. Because I live in Asia, I've watched this kind of task like a million time  :groan:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2014, 10:34:12 PM »
All the tasks have only been shown once on other versions of TAR and not in TAR US. I don't know where you've watched it a million times lol. :funny:

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2014, 10:58:03 PM »
All the tasks have only been shown once on other versions of TAR and not in TAR US. I don't know where you've watched it a million times lol. :funny:
They repeated it million times and I always watched it I think  :funny:

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2014, 12:22:55 AM »
I can't understend why people are thinking there is another way this leg could have ended  :funny:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Ticasmom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2014, 10:42:54 AM »

Because of wishful thinking and I don't want to see the Cyclists go and the Wrestlers stay.
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken."  Oscar Wilde

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2014, 12:29:39 PM »
Jobby, the picture posted by me is the starting leg of Leg 10, where i believed that Brooke and Robbie was the last team departing to find a taxi to travel to Changi Airport and travel to Philippines. I believed the pitstop should be nearby, i have 1 location but i am not sure could it be the actual pitstop nearby there

And for the crab meat challenge, the location is at East Coast Park (Long House), i believe TARA has 1 episode on this

From wiki is Red House at Robertson Quay. Tar4 finale is the Red House  at East Coast Branch
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2014, 12:30:42 PM »
So Detour A is from TAR24, Detour B, the Roadblock, and the FF are from the TARA4 Finale
yay for Palau Ubin
This. I'm personally not thrilled for this leg anymore. Because I live in Asia, I've watched this kind of task like a million time  :groan:

The Tight rope also from Tara 4 finale too
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....