Author Topic: TARLA LIVE (AND LATER) SHOW DISCUSSION EPISODE 6 TODAY  (Read 5309 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
TARLA LIVE (AND LATER) SHOW DISCUSSION EPISODE 6 TODAY
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:38:09 AM »
IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES **

Anyone breaking the rule is in BIG trouble.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!
 Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

If you are unable to watch LIVE, please be aware that this thread WILL contain spoilers, so proceed at your own risk.  :oh

PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

We are NOT at all hopeful of having a live stream, if we do there will be a separate thread. But...don't get your hopes up.

And you can entertain yourself with our spoiler threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TARLA LIVE (AND LATER) SHOW DISCUSSION EPISODE 6 TODAY
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 08:39:25 AM »
Episode is scheduled to be aired at 7.28pm (4.28pm Board Time).
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Leicich

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 11:30:36 AM »
Episode is scheduled to be aired at 7.28pm (4.28pm Board Time).

At this rate, the last episode will air at 2:12am on a Tuesday. :gaah:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 11:39:59 AM »
Is scheduled to be aired. Episode 3 was scheduled to be aired at 6.52pm, but started at 7.05pm. So anything can happen.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 04:03:41 PM »
And we're open for business.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 04:31:19 PM »
Previously on The Amazing Race Latin America.

8 teams keep racing across Ecuador.

The race moves to Baños de Agua Santa. Should prepare a sweet food and have courage. Dina & Christian U-Turned Jenny & Martin and they do the same with Sonia & Gabriel, who receive at the PS a great surprise.

The race moves today to the Amazonian.

Intro.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 04:43:16 PM »
Ecuadorian rainforest was the last PS of the race. And now is the departing point.

Stefa & Felipe are the first to depart:
RI; 60 dollars. Travel in taxi until Mara and find the confluence of the rivers Alpayaco and Pastaza and get the Samsung Tablet with their next clue.

Chilean couple at the first Route Marker.
RI: travel on raft to the Presidential Cabin and when arrive there do a traditional ritual. Two teams in each raft.

Stefa & Felipe and father & daughter on the first one.
Dina & Christian and argentinean friends in the second.

First two teams reach the cabin and do the ritual.
RB: Who blows stronger? Shoot a typical putuna until hit the target (fruits) to get the next clue.
Felipe and Juan perform the Roadblock.

JC & Gio and Martín & Jenny in the third one.

Christian & Dina and Nico & Javier complete the ritual. Christian and Nico perform the RB. Felipe is done with the task in first. Juan in second.
RI: Travel on foot to Yaicuna.

Ecuador and Argentina are lost. They waste 10 minutes, but reach the RB location.

The first two teams arrive to Yaicuna.
RB: Who's the boldest? Must eat 5 alive chacunas (type of worms). Stefa can't do it, and they surrender the EP. Ceci does the task.

RI: Travel on foot to the Iwia training center.

JC & Gio and Jenny & Martin at the ceremony.

Jenny and Gio does the first roadblock.

Offline Leicich

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 04:45:46 PM »
Good thing I haven't had dinner yet...  :stare

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 04:50:08 PM »
Javi and Christian are third and fourth in the first RB and go to Yaicuna. In the second RB, Ceci is done.

Chilean couple at the training center:
RI: descend the Salto del Angel. Once is done, complete the training circuit.

Juan & Ceci catch them. Chilean descends first. Minutes later the mexicans follow them.

On the second RB, Dina is eating the worms.

Jenny and Gio are doing the first RB. They finish it in 5th and 6th.

About the ritual, nobody knows that the beverage their driniking has the saliva of locals.  :funny:

Dina is done with the 2nd. RB, at the same moment Nico and Javi arrive. Nico has trouble swallowing the worms.

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 05:00:10 PM »
And we're back.

Nico has trouble eating the chacunas. Nico says is a punishment for not eating his mom's dishes.

Chilean couple and father and daughter are having troubles with some obstacles, but they keep moving ahead, keeping the distance between them.
On the second RB Nico is done, and they run to Iwia.

Sonia & Gabriel are done and travel to Yaicuna. There Martin and Gio are eating the worms.
BTW, the SB is in Yaicuna.

Christina & Dina are at the training center with Argentinean friends right behind them. So close that when they're about to jump they can see the other team running to the training circuit.

Sonia & Gabriel at Yaicuna.
SB: must learn the welcoming ritual of the Amazonian Warriors.

JC & Gio are done, Minutes lated Jenny & Martin.

Stefa & Felipe are still at the circuit. She's having problems climbing one of the obstacles. He helps her to overcame it.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 05:12:43 PM »
BTW, there's an instructor with the teams at the circuit.

Juan & Ceci have the same inconvinient and the same obstacle than Stefa, and work together to surpass it.

Sonia is doing the 2nd. obstacle.

Ecuadorian couple and Nico & Javi are doing the circuit very close one another.

JC & Gio at the descending. After they complete it, Jenny & Martin do it.

Sonia is done, and they head to the training facility.

Wow, Christian & Dina and Nico & Javier are only seconds away!

In some of the obstacle, the male partner helps the female racer.
Sonia & Gabriel are at the descending.

This leg is so linear...

Again, Chistian & Dina and Nico & Javi are so close than when one finish one obstacle the other team is starting with it. And they catch Juan & Ceci who couldn't surpass one of the obstacle.

Stefa & Felipe finish the circuit and receive a tablet Claro with the clue:
RI: travel on foot to the Casa del Arbol (Tree house), the PS of this leg of the race. The last team to arrive, may be eliminated.

Christian & Dina finish in second!

Chilean couple first to check, winning their third leg. Prize: another Samsung tablet  :groan:! AND IS A KEEP ON RACING LEG!

Christian & Dina check in second place, and they get a free one-year TV suscription.

Nico & Javier wait for Juan & Ceci to finish their obstacle - fair game ;tup: -, but father and daughter can overcame it and fell to the creek once again.

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 05:24:06 PM »
Back to the race...

Juan & Ceci fail again doing the rail and fell into the creek (circuit is build over a creek). Instructors make Nico & Javi move ahead, and they cross the rail succesfully.
Finally, father and daughter solve the problem although he step on his hand.

Nico & Javi and Juan & Ceci get their clues. Argentinean friends check in third and receive from Toya the following clue. Juan & Ceci are team number four, and get their clue too.

Sonia & Gabriel are enjoying the circuit despite having problems in some of the obstacles.

JC & Gio and Jenny & Martin are very close at the end of the circuit.

Ecuadorian bros-in-law check in fifth, receiving their next clue. Colombian married couple is in 6th, and they have their following clue.
Sonia & Gabriel arrive in last place.

What the hell? They're eliminated? Really, six teams keep racing and the last one is eliminated.

This is.... you put the words.

Offline Leicich

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 06:10:07 PM »
Next time, on TARLA!

2 roadblocks  :ascared
0 detours  :funny:
6 useless road info clues  :crazy:
1 double yield :umn:
3 clues on a Samsung/Claro tablet  :iok
2 tasks related to the local culture  :groan:
1 fast forward  ???
2 Samsung tablets for the first team :tantrum
2 controversial penalties  (:;)

Oh, almost forgot: it's a NEL. BTW it will air at 7:53pm. Enjoy!  :gaah:let's see how many I get right...I know most of these did not happen today

This is.... you put the words.

This
is
TARLA!  :hoot:

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2014, 02:20:38 PM »
Elimination on a keep on racing leg isn't anything new, it happened in Season 4 (Brazil race).

Well, I for one really enjoyed this leg...but Whose STUPID idea was it to dress all of the teams in identical looking clothing?!?! I couldn't tell ANYONE apart from one another!!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 02:25:24 PM »
Elimination on a keep on racing leg isn't anything new, it happened in Season 4 (Brazil race).

Well, I for one really enjoyed this leg...but Whose STUPID idea was it to dress all of the teams in identical looking clothing?!?! I couldn't tell ANYONE apart from one another!!

Product placement. Shirts has the CNT logo on it, the same that provided Christian & Dina's prize.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 02:48:00 PM »
btw, I COMPLETELY guessed at finding this leg on Google Earth >.< At least I was able to find Mera, LOL...

"Mera" is sort of split into two cities, Mera and Shell. Maybe some of the tasks took place in Shell?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2014, 03:10:15 PM »
This is the location of the Alpayacu River:

http://es.getamap.net/mapas/ecuador/pastaza/_alpayacu_rio/

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2014, 03:19:09 PM »
I'm doing a quick search, and it seems your right about the location of most of the tasks.

Casa del árbol is in the route Puyó-Shell. The Presidential Cabin is located in that area and there's a reference to Iwia too in Shell.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2014, 06:40:33 PM »
Some caps from the episode: