Author Topic: TAR 25 EP 8 "Hot Sexy Knights" (Malta) AIRS NOV 21  (Read 11288 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR 25 EP 8 "Hot Sexy Knights" (Malta) AIRS NOV 21
« on: November 07, 2014, 08:18:23 AM »
Episode 8 title is "Hot Sexy Knights"
Source: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-amazing-race-25-2014/episode-8-season-25/hot-sexy-knights/666538
[IMG]http://i61.[banned image hosting site].com/30mwml0.jpg

Thanks Claude and Alen!!

TEAMS ARE THROWN OFF BALANCE WHEN CHALLENGED TO SERVE DRINKS TO THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” FRIDAY, NOV. 21“Hot, Sexy Knights” (Valletta, Malta) – For the first time in series history, the show travels to Valletta, Malta, where teams are thrown off balance when challenged to serve drinks to the knights of Malta. Also, a blind detour leaves Racers on a slippery slope, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 05:21:21 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 25 EP 8 "Hot Sexy Knights" (Malta) AIRS NOV 21
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 08:18:35 AM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 08:18:58 AM »
no posting except for oval please
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 03:44:07 PM »
Leg 8:  Sicily, Italy → Valletta, Malta

FILM DATES:  June 14-15
AIR DATE: November 21

ROUTE INFO:   Travel to Valletta, Malta

ROUTE INFO:   St. Ursula
 !  TASK:    Carry tray of drinks up staircase to Knights table without spilling them

ROUTE INFO:   Birgu
FLAG:               Collect flags in a game of Gosta

ROUTE INFO:   Unknown
SHINE:             Polish teammates' suit of armor

ROUTE INFO:   St. Lawrence's Oratory
SPEED BUMP:  Paint Maltese crosses on two shields

ROUTE INFO:   Blue Grotto
ROADBLOCK:   Rappel 200 feet into cave

PIT STOP:       Fort Manoel

:yes:  SAFE:

?  AT RISK:

X  ELIMINATED:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:52:31 AM by ovalorange »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 04:09:55 PM »
Saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 04:10:03 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 04:10:28 PM »
No posting except for Alen please!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 04:15:54 PM »
Preview!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gv5YzyrFm24?hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gv5YzyrFm24?hl=es_</a>
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:26:31 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 04:16:22 PM »
Caps from the preview!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:46:55 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 04:16:54 PM »
Second part of the caps.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:48:39 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 09:49:04 PM »
Preview and caps up!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 05:21:43 PM »
TEAMS ARE THROWN OFF BALANCE WHEN CHALLENGED TO SERVE DRINKS TO THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” FRIDAY, NOV. 21

“Hot, Sexy Knights” (Valletta, Malta) – For the first time in series history, the show travels to Valletta, Malta, where teams are thrown off balance when challenged to serve drinks to the knights of Malta. Also, a blind detour leaves Racers on a slippery slope, on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.
RFF's Golden Rule:

MrDeerShank

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 06:03:04 PM »
What on Earth is a, "blind Detour"? Are they just going to be given the names of each Detour and nothing else?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 06:18:53 PM »
What on Earth is a, "blind Detour"? Are they just going to be given the names of each Detour and nothing else?
Maybe it means that one Detour option invokes Blindfolds.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 08:02:02 PM »
The press pics are up: "Flag or Shine" Detour, table service ARM, Blue Grotto RB and a cruciform Speedbump.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 11:39:57 AM »

MALTA PRESS PICTURES

Soul surfers
At the Detour Decision Point, Surfers Bethany (left) and Adam (right) must choose between "Flag" and "Shine" on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"Hot Sexy Knights"

In this Route Marker, Surfers Bethany (center) and Adam (right) must carry a tray of drinks up the Staircase of St. Ursula to the Knights of Malta in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Swimming

In this Road Block, Surfer Bethany (right) must rappel 200ft down into the Blue Grotto then swim to find the next clue while teammate Adam (left) waits in the boat on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Sweet Scientists
In Detour B, Sweet Scientists Amy (left) and Maya (right) must wear a suit of armor while polishing their armor of their teammate in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Amy and Maya
At the Detour Decision Point, Sweet Scientists Amy (left) and Maya (right) must choose between "Flag" and "Shine" on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Getting ready
In Detour A, Sweet Scientists Amy (pictured) and Maya must play the Maltese festival game of "Gostra" in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Brooke and Robbie
At the Detour Decision Point, Wrestlers Brooke (left) and Robbie (right) must choose between "Flag" and "Shine" on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

The Wrestlers

In Detour B, Wrestlers Robbie (left) and Brooke (right) must wear a suit of armor while polishing their armor of their teammate in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Finding the clue
In this Road Block, Wrestler Robbie (left) must rappel 200ft down into the Blue Grotto then swim to find the next clue while teammate Brooke (right) waits in the boat on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Getting ready to start the task
In this Route Marker, Cyclists Ali (left) and Kym (right) must carry a tray of drinks up the Staircase of St. Ursula to the Knights of Malta in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Ali and Kym
In Detour A, Cyclists Ali (left) and Kym (right) must play the Maltese festival game of "Gostra" in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Polishing armor
In Detour B, Cyclists Ali (left) and Kym (right) must wear a suit of armor while polishing their armor of their teammate in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

All smiles
In this Road Block, Married Dentists Misti (left) must rappel 200ft down into the Blue Grotto then swim to find the next clue while teammate Jim (right) waits in the boat on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Putting on the armor
In Detour B, Married Dentists Misti (left) and Jim (right) must wear a suit of armor while polishing their armor of their teammate in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Dressed in a suit of armor
In Detour B, Married Dentists Misti (left) and Jim (right) must wear a suit of armor while polishing their armor of their teammate in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Completing a Detour
In the Speed Bump, College Sweethearts Timothy (left) and Te Jay (right) must make their way on foot to St. Lawrence's Oratory where they have to paint the Maltese cross on two shields in order to continue the race on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Going to the next location
College Sweethearts Timothy (left) and Te Jay (right) make their way to the next location on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Working on a speed bump

In the Speed Bump, College Sweethearts Timothy (left) and Te Jay (right) must make their way on foot to St. Lawrence's Oratory where they have to paint the Maltese cross on two shields in order to continue the race on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:44:28 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 01:15:30 PM »
Wow, feels strange seeing that they almost copy one of the tasks from the Malta leg of my first game  :iok

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 02:11:47 PM »
The Amazing Race - The Adventure Ahead: 'Slow and Steady'

Teams are thrown off balance when called to serve the Knights of Malta.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3CTY6tmEmjc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3CTY6tmEmjc</a>
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:55:33 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 11:49:12 PM »
The Amazing Race - Hot, Sexy Knights (Preview)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FhD4kmF11wI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FhD4kmF11wI</a>

The Amazing Race - Hot, Sexy Knights (Sneak Peek)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pfVaLj97PDE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pfVaLj97PDE</a>
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:56:43 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 01:27:47 AM »
 :luvya:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:18:10 PM by 91zycn »
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline zerorecall

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 12:44:15 PM »
LOL on the preview.... " OMG I think I just broke my butt" !!! that should have been the caption.... LOL :funny:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 03:47:47 PM by zerorecall »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2014, 03:32:24 PM »
If I had to choose between the two Detour options, I wouldn't choose the Gostra one!  I'd do the other one!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2014, 03:57:46 PM »
Looks like everyone who picked that one may have bald snarked....
RFF's Golden Rule:

MrDeerShank

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2014, 04:36:32 PM »
Brooke and Robbie are doing both Detours so I wonder which one they pick first...?