Author Topic: TAR 25 East Coast EP 7 SHOW updates and commentary! *UPDATER NEEDED!*  (Read 11159 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 25 East Coast EP 7 SHOW updates and commentary! *UPDATER NEEDED!*
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2014, 04:14:40 AM »
I wasn't able to watch live, so here come my late comments:
~Kym & Alli on Misti & Jim, especially on Jim. :funny: How the cyclists drew the face with the teeth just makes it funnier than the first insult. :funny: :funny: :funny: After all, Kym & Alli want to have fun, and we knew that since the start of the 3rd leg.
~The roadblock is awesome. :hrt: It reminded me of Mario Kart, and Mario is Italian. :lol: Mario Kart FTW. :hearts: :luvya: :hrt:
~The detour is great too. :hearts: I would've gone for painters if I were racing since I love art, but after watching the episode, I felt like I would make a big mistake. The opera was so cool even if it was in Italian. :hrt: I'm happy for Amy & Maya catching up at least. :hearts:
~The friendly collaboration-rivalry between the strongest 2 teams was amazing! :yess: :hrt: I love it! (Spoiler Alert)
Show content
I just wish Kym & Alli made it to the Philippine legs. :(

~Brooke & Robbie continue getting funny edits. :funny: :funny: :funny: On the other hand, Kym & Alli get the fun edits. :hrt: These 2 teams deserve a return in the next All-Stars. :hrt:
~Hooray for NEL! :wohoo:
~I have to say this again, but the racing roadblock was really fun just by watching it. :lol: The Mario Kart reminder keeps coming out of my mind. :colors

I'd give the detour a 9 out of 10, and then the roadblock a 10 out of 10. Bonus points for the nice stuff left for this episode. So... I'd give this leg a 10/10. :hrt: It would've gone over that if it had an ARI, but no ARI is fine, as long as it's once in a while.

I have to repeat this: TAR25 is delivering! :hearts: :conf: :luvya: :hrt: :wohoo: And it is WAY better than the previous season, no doubt. :)

BTW, I am liking all the teams so far, including the racer that almost everyone dislikes the most because of the editing. :lol:

Hopefully, I can get back to watching live on the leg after the next. :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:17:51 AM by Platrium »