Author Topic: TAR 25 East Coast EP 7 SHOW updates and commentary! *UPDATER NEEDED!*  (Read 11107 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
 :conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf: 
IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at BIG risk.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either! And NO spoilers ever in the Contestant threads either.

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 25 East Coast EP 7 SHOW updates and commentary! *UPDATER NEEDED!*
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 07:22:21 AM »
Polaroid will be home late...can anyone help UPDATE please? :tu
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 07:22:48 AM »
Open for posting at 740 PM!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »
Happy first week of November everyone around the world! :waves: I will be typing an after-episode analysis tonight.

I'll attempt to update, but a smartphone keyboard does not necessarily mean quick feeds.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 07:01:33 PM »
And we have air! :conf:
Previously on The Amazing Race, seven teams continued racing through Marrakesh. Shelley & Nici and Amy & Maya fell behind quickly, Misti & Jim soared while Brooke faltered at the bridge. In the end, Shelley & Nici's race came to an end.

Six teams remain, who will be eliminated next? :ascared
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 07:08:06 PM »
Morocco has been. favorite movie location since the beginning of cinema!

Today, Casa d'Ete is the Pit Start of this Leg. Misti & Jim depart at 9:44 PM.

Teams must fly to Palermo, Sicily and find the Teatro di Vi

Adam & Bethany (2nd) and Kym & Alli (3rd) depart afterwards.

Misti & Jim finds a flight to Sicily arriving at 8 AM.

Tim & Te Jay depart in 4th.

As Brooke & Robbie depart in 5th, Surfers and Cyclists book the same flight as Misti & Jim.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 07:11:10 PM »
Kym & Alli ans Tim & Te Jay hate on Misti & Jimbo :funny:. #TeamNoFun from Kym & Alli to the dentists as what they wrote on their car windshield...

Amy & Maya arrive at the ticket agency out of nowhere and book the same Misti & Jim flight.

---

All teams are flying from Marrakesh to Palermo via Rome!

Teams enjoy the sunrise of Sicily while WALKING...

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 07:14:55 PM »
The other teams have arrived in Sicily and are heading to the theatre; Misti & Jim and their ruvals Kym & Alli arrive at the theater and face an... Hours of Departure :'(

Teams must travel by taxil to Villa Costanza.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 07:18:02 PM »
Misti & Jim and Kym & Alli uncover a Roadblock

ROADBLOCK: Team members must follow the original Mount Pellegrino race track in under 4:15 minutes to receive their next clue.

Meanwhile, Amy & Maya find a taxi while the others are lost for a taxi. Adam & Bethany and Tim & Te Jay find taxis, but Brookie are left without a taxi in sight.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 07:20:54 PM »
All this random Cyclists/Dentists drama is leading up to something... Go Cyclists!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 07:28:04 PM »
And we're back!

Brooke & Robbie are stressing about their placement after 35 minutes of not fusing a taxi. Kym and Jim take on the Roadblock and are having an exciting time pedaling to the medal on a winding course. Maya says the TITLE QUOTE while performing Roadblock. Brooke & Robbie say it tolk 40 min to find a taxi and are hoping to make up some time later in the Leg.

Jim doesn't want Kym to pass him, and are having a wild goose chase uphill. Both make the time and must race down the hill in a vintage automobile. :) Beautiful beautiful Sicilian skyline! :hrt:

Maya, Adam, and Te Jay begin the RB and face an uphill fail as they don't make the time. :(

Kym and Jim get back and encounter a Detour!

DETOUR: In Painters, teams must  restore a painting while Posers must lostento ten opera singers and idnwyfy costumes worn by opera singers in the correct order of performance.

Kym & Alli pick the Painters while Jimbo follows.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 07:30:58 PM »
I am really loving the RB, great visually and it looked like so much fun.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 07:35:43 PM »
I hope I could have done the Roadblock in a fast enough time.  Of course, since I came from the Michael Andretti School of Pedal to the Metal Driving, maybe I could have.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 07:36:04 PM »
Te Jay, Brooke, Adam, and Maya are in an uphill battle. Brooke makes another comeback by passing Te Jay on the course. Of "course", they ALL receive their next clue and ride in vintage autos back to their teammates. :)

Kym & Alli and Misti & Jim arrive at "Painters" and begin painting the cherub in a small, confined space where they have to lie down.

Everyone chooses "Painters", but realize only four teams are allowed in the building. They go after the "Posers" choice.

Kym & Alli banter on about their painting dynamics "'Scuse me!"

Adam & Bethany and TTJ arrive at the "Painters" successfully while Amy & Maya are OUT OF LUCK choosing the Painters Detour, they go to Posers in disappointment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 07:36:29 PM »
OMG loved that race to the Painters Detour. Reminded me of the race to the sign-up board in Leg 1.

I agree about the Roadblock. I noticed that this season, a lot of the tasks are very similar to past tasks (walk on a line across canyons/a very high location; race with a vehicle and beat a time), but they've put some twists or somehow they're just better here!

Poor Amy/Maya though. Hope they recover from that.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 07:38:14 PM »
OMG loved that race to the Painters Detour. Reminded me of the race to the sign-up board in Leg 1.

I agree about the Roadblock. I noticed that this season, a lot of the tasks are very similar to past tasks (walk on a line across canyons/a very high location; race with a vehicle and beat a time), but they've put some twists or somehow they're just better here!

Poor Amy/Maya though. Hope they recover from that.

It might be better that way for Amy & Maya.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 07:46:58 PM »
and we are back!

Adam & Bethany begin the painting while Brookie are questioning the Posers Detour, but take on the challenge! :hoot:

The opera begins the symphonic performance, simply stunning!

Brooke & Robbie don't understand a single word they sing and decide to go Paint. They realize they only had to rearrange the costumes and continue the initial task.

Kym & Alli and Misti & Jim compete in painting, but both workers' paintings are disapproved of by the judge. Adam & Bethany laugh at Beth's hair dipped in red pair while TTJ bicker.

Amy & Maya arrive at the Posers Detour and watch the opera with Brookie to match the costumes. Both search intricately for the dressage.

Jumbo get thir next clue and must taxi to Villa Niscemi, the Pit Stop, last team to check in MAY be eliminated!!! :o Kym & Alli follow the dentists. Surfers and TTJ are struggling with the painting with the butterfly drawing.

Amy & Maya and Brooke & Robbie ask the judge if they are correct, both failed and must restart. They work together and realize their sole mistakes.

PIT STOP ORDER in a close foot race:
1st- Misti & Jim :conf: - Won a trip to Jamaica!
2nd- Kym & Alli

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 07:50:22 PM »
Adam & Bethany and tim & te jay still patiently painting, very tirelessly and with flaws on the cleaning while Amy & Maya and Brookie frantically search for the correct line of dressage and BOTH GET THEIR NEXT CLUE TO THE PIT STOP! :hoot:

Back to "Painters", Adam & Bethany and Tim & Te Jay are shown struggling even more. Both saddened about their choice of the Detour.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 07:51:03 PM »
Go Amy & Maya!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2014, 07:51:49 PM »
Either Tim or Tee Jay just said that they should have done the opera task.  They're right.  I would have gone for Posers.  And Amy & Maya just left in third, followed by Brooke & Robbie!  GO AMY & MAYA!

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2014, 07:53:20 PM »
NOOO. I wish the Cyclists won! This Cyclists vs. Dentists rivalry is reminding me of a recent rivalry between dominant teams. I can't remember what I'm thinking of though. Pretty much like Michelle & Jo vs. Paul & Steve from TARAus2.

Loving Brooke & Robbie and Amy & Maya.

Wonder if Tim & Te Jay will end up finishing first and then Adam & Beth will use the Express Pass. That mention of the Express Pass came out of nowhere - but then again, it's most likely just editing fun :lol: Ahhhh

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2014, 07:57:15 PM »
And TAR is back on the air where we left off, Tim & Te Jay and Adam & Bethany... painting like no one else's business. Surfers finally in 5th and TTJ are approved as well, but are in last place. They have a taxi race to the PS.

PIT STOP:
1st- Dentists
2nd - Cyclists
3rd - Wrestlers (Brookie)
4th - Scientists

Epic soundtrack to go with the taxi race to the Pit Stop.

5th - Surfers
Last - TTJ, however face non-elimination

Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode...

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 07:57:49 PM »
Scientists got 3rd and Wrestlers got 4th*  :-[

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2014, 08:00:13 PM »
And TAR is back on the air where we left off, Tim & Te Jay and Adam & Bethany... painting like no one else's business. Surfers finally in 5th and TTJ are approved as well, but are in last place. They have a taxi race to the PS.

PIT STOP:
1st- Dentists
2nd - Cyclists
3rd - Wrestlers (Brookie)
4th - Scientists

Epic soundtrack to go with the taxi race to the Pit Stop.

5th - Surfers
6th - TTJ, however face non-elimination

Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode...

The Scientists got 3rd place and the Wrestlers got 4th place!  And I figured that this leg would be non-elimination.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:32:50 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2014, 08:01:02 PM »
Scientists got 3rd and Wrestlers got 4th*  :-[
:-[ Sorry, smartphone lagging and 3G lockdowns.

In 2 WEEKS, teams get a tough "break", face a cliff jump, and must accomplish a balancing act to get one step closer to $1 million.

End credits, and that's the end of the episode everyone. HAWAII 5-0 on the air.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2014, 08:02:02 PM »
Thank you for the updates, RachelLeVega. Not bad at all for using a phone!! I'd probably make numerous typos and be 5 minutes late lol.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2014, 08:04:15 PM »
I almost barely finished to complete the episode and internet connection severely lost due to server problems, I haven't reached the last two teams arrived at the Pit Stop.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2014, 08:05:22 PM »
I would have definitely gone with Posers
Its funny how the teams travelled in three groups of 2 this leg.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2014, 08:05:37 PM »
Thank you for the updates, RachelLeVega. Not bad at all for using a phone!! I'd probably make numerous typos and be 5 minutes late lol.
You're welcome, RUWD. :hrt:

Time to type up another after-episode analysis to organize the mess. :yess:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2014, 08:16:39 PM »
Hmm, was it just me, or did this leg feel pretty short? I think it was probably because we only have 6 teams left... it's getting quite competitive now.

The Cyclists vs. Dentists rivalry really came out of nowhere. I hope the Cyclists beat them at some point, ugh. Or anyone else!

As for the tasks - they were on par with the rest of the season's tasks - excellent. The Roadblock, on paper, seemed like those racing cars tasks from TAR 19 and TAR 22, but the awesome views/scenery made up for it. A 2-team & 4-team race was cool to see.

I thought the Painters Detour was by far easier, but I think both sides of the Detour were almost equal. I do think the Posers Detour could trick you/mess you up more.

Onto the teams...
1. Misti & Jim - They were growing on me a bit, but can Jim pleeeease say something else other than being in first or how great they are.
2.  Kym & Alli - I feel their edit this episode might come across as negative to certain (casual) viewers... I even heard scary-type music playing during their parts (when they talked bad about Misti & Jim or when they wrote "Team No Fun" on their car :lol: )They provide lots of laughs, I love that about them. If only they beat the Dentists.
3. Amy & Maya - I think them being forced to do the Posers Detour actually helped them, along with Brooke & Robbie. It was shown that Amy isn't the fastest runner... Take self-navigation out, and they're a potential top team. First top 3 finish!
4. Brooke & Robbie - They continue to deliver. I lol'd at their social media confessional in the beginning. They sounded like they were about to cry thinking about their social media (I don't blame them, though  :funny: ). I feel like they have the worst luck, which really sucks, because they, along with Amy & Maya, have potential to be a top-placing team.
5. Adam & Bethany - Second time they came close on a non-elimination leg :lol: Such a positive team, though.
6. Tim & Te Jay - I thought they would do well in Painters, but I guess not... I think they could have done better in the Posers side, as one of them commented.

LOVE: Kym & Alli, Amy & Maya, Brooke & Robbie, Adam & Bethany
LIKE: Tim & Te Jay
NEUTRAL: Misti
DISLIKE: Jim

2 weeks until the next one  :'(  :'(

Alternate Episode Titles:
"I Don't Sparkle, I Sweat" - Kym
[insert anything from Brooke/Robbie :lol: ]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 08:48:31 PM by RaceUntilWeDie »

MrDeerShank

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »
kym said, "i don't sparkle, i sweat" not, "i don't glow, i sweat" . . .

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2014, 08:48:18 PM »
I knew something was not right about the quote I wrote :lol: Sorry!  :-[

NoluckBoston

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2014, 08:53:33 PM »
I loved the Opera challenge! 

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2014, 08:56:00 PM »
After-episode analysis
LEG 7 (Morocco --> Sicily, Italy) EPISODE ANALYSIS
BETTER TITLE QUOTE: "I Need A Break!" - Brooke
Tonight, the teams faced-off in an uphill battle, colored their judgments, and tried to align with harmony - but not without a little scenery hawking. As Misti & Jim opened up their first clue of the Leg, they were excited for their travel into Palermo on the vast island of Sicily. Other teams emit the same delighted expression as they leave Morocco on two separate flights, via Rome, into the Meditteranean. Immediately after touching down - and savoring a blissful sunset, they all take taxis to a theatre where they received departure tambourines. Acknowledging their race will progress the following morning, they enjoy and dance with the festivities. The next day, the teams go to Villa Costanza to encounter a Roadblock. Shortly afterward, they face a Detour before setting off to the Pit Stop at Villa Niscemi!

ROADBLOCK: (Who fires up their own pistons?)
In this Roadblock, team members had to steer a go-kart up the winding road of Mount Pellegrino in less than the allotted time of 4 minutes:5 seconds to receive their next clue. I enjoyed seeing the picturesque backgrounds of Sicilian ranges tonight alongside teams competing to pass each other - congrats Brooke - on the curves. Very much like a task in the pioneer TAR seasons, but I did expect more as it is the 25th season.
ROADBLOCK SCORE: 8/10

DETOUR: (Painters or Posers)
In Painters, teams had to climb up a two-story tall scaffold to paint a cherub on a dome ceiling. A very detail-oriented task to start with, I felt teams were guided a bit much by the judge in their progression. She somewhat directed teams by saying, "make the lines cleaner", "paint [this area] more", rather than a sufficient, "Sorry, it is incomplete/a bit too messy". Could have been better, but nothing you can really do for entertainment with this lie-down task. In Posers, teams had to watch a short opera performance from the luxury box of a theater and remember the order and costumes in which the opera singers performed in to receive their next clue. I liked this task at first, but then the "helping hands" started again and it brought my excitement down by a notch. A very decent task
DETOUR SCORE: 7.9/10

OTHER SCORES:
TEAM DEVELOPMENT: 8/10 (Played a lot into the Misti & Jim and Kym & Alli rivalry, not much info from other teams)
TEAM DRAMA: 7/10 (Not much race drama this episode, just a rivalry and TTJ petty bickering)
EDITING: 7.5/10 (Felt kind of short, sorry.)
SOUNDTRACK: 8/10 (The music is finally picking up, but it's still not as suspenseful and tense as I want and like it to be)
PIT STOP CONFIGURATION: 7/10 (An ongoing issue in most of the episodes, Phil not verbally revealing team placements even when there are 6 TEAMS LEFT)
TEAM NO-FUN: 9/10 (Loved the Kym & Alli windshield insult even if I am the only Misti & Jim fan in the universe :funny:)
ROBBIE'S OPERA VOICE: 10/10 (Like an angel!)
OVERALL: 8/10

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2014, 08:58:21 PM »
Lisa and Michelle wins the award for the ****tiest in-race clip for the new edited introduction theme this season.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2014, 09:04:39 PM »
What was their clip? I missed the update.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2014, 09:13:52 PM »
Lisa and Michelle wins the award for the ****tiest in-race clip for the new edited introduction theme this season.
I don't like Dennis & Isabelle's intro either. Who wants to be crying in the introduction theme?

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2014, 09:14:21 PM »
My favorite team is Amy & Maya, although I also love Kym & Alli -- especially their "Team No Fun" insult!

I like Adam & Bethany, Brooke & Robbie and Tim & Te Jay.  I'm neutral on Misti and dislike Jim.

I think the reason for the rivalry between the Cyclists and the Doctors is because they're the strongest teams and because we'll see a U-Turn involving them.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2014, 09:43:32 PM »
This season is awesome. That is all I have to say.

With these 6 diverse teams, I really like what each and everyone of them have to offer.

The Roadblock was dynamic, Detour was fair and fun, the only thing lacking was an ARI. Really missed those days where the Detour you choose will affect your finishing positions and you need to make smart decisions along the way.

Amaya finishing third = :funny:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2014, 10:37:53 PM »
May I also add that Adam and Bethany are REALLY strategic? They know that any time as long as T/T are still there with them, they just have to flash their EP and finish the task at the same time too. That was pretty #YOLO and really what I meant by a team who is CLEAR, LEVEL HEADED and knows their best bet with the best of their ability. Or either, they knew they were confident of beating T/T anyway.

And T/T, I don't see it as karma but their insistence and happiness to cut before Amaya and do the slower Detour = LOL

The moment I saw what the wrestlers and Amaya had to do I was #WTH ? Why did everyone want to do the painting??? -____-

I know I should not call for more Detours which restrict the amount of teams who can do it.. BUT THIS IS A REALLY GOOD EXAMPLE of how it was nicely embedded into this leg to create tension and drama. Shifting in and out of different Detour scenes was nail-biting to watch!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2014, 11:19:12 PM »
The leg still delivered!!!! Good job TAR 25!!!!

I don't think there's much to say. I am glad we got some rivalry from the cyclists/the dentists.

And still rooting for the Wrestlers. I don't need them to win I just want them to finish and not get kicked out in like 5th or 4th cause that's just riveting.

Amy and Maya made the platform OMG!!!!!

And Adam and Bethany still had their express pass!!! I guess they won the next leg huh. It's fine though they only had won one leg so far, they are due another one.

Looking forward to Malta in 2 weeks! Another new country for me!

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2014, 05:50:36 AM »
I really love this season! I love all the teams right now! Well, except Jim .

The RB and the Detour were so cool!
Cyclists and Wrestlers are super fun! hahaha Those faces and phrases...  :funny:

Love: Kym & Alli, Brooke & Robbie, Amy & Maya, Adam & Bethany.
Neutral: Tim & Te Jay, Misti.
Hate: Jim.

Why two weeks until the next leg, WHY!?  :'( The leg in Malta looks amazing! The balance RB/Detour will be so fun.  :hrt:

I don't like Dennis & Isabelle's intro either. Who wants to be crying in the introduction theme?

+1 for both.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2014, 08:25:11 AM »
I dislike the fact that we're shown the cyclists "insulting" the dentists.. and then the dentists saying that they like the cyclists not as much as compared to the remaining teams...

Does it spell... disaster for the cyclists if they get U-TURN in the upcoming legs... by non other than... Misti and Jim? :/

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2014, 09:41:22 AM »
I'm a little plane nerd  :funny: and I do love how when they show the plane landings they show it from the actual airport it gives it a nice touch I think

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2014, 09:42:11 AM »
Am I the only one disturbed by Misti/Jim being insulted by Kym/Alli?
It felt pretty mean-spirited and out of character for the Cyclists IMO =/

But that might be because I'm one of the few Misti/Jim supporters over here :lol:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2014, 09:44:49 AM »
I dislike the fact that we're shown the cyclists "insulting" the dentists.. and then the dentists saying that they like the cyclists not as much as compared to the remaining teams...

Does it spell... disaster for the cyclists if they get U-TURN in the upcoming legs... by non other than... Misti and Jim? :/

Either that or Misti & Jim are U-Turned by Kym & Alli and use the Save, causing Kym & Alli to be eliminated in the following leg.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2014, 09:56:36 AM »
Am I the only one disturbed by Misti/Jim being insulted by Kym/Alli?
It felt pretty mean-spirited and out of character for the Cyclists IMO =/

But that might be because I'm one of the few Misti/Jim supporters over here :lol:
I thought it was funny and good-natured on the Cyclists' part, but the editing made it seem more mean than it was, probably for foreshadowing purposes.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2014, 10:40:08 AM »
I didn't particularly like it. But when Misti and Jim said the same thing about them (not liking them or feeling really close to them), I guess it becomes all fair lol. :funny:

I guess that's what you get when you put two competitive teams together. And zomg, reminded me so much of the days where Dustin and Kandace VS the whole world in Season 10 lol

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2014, 02:20:54 PM »
Hmm, was it just me, or did this leg feel pretty short? I think it was probably because we only have 6 teams left... it's getting quite competitive now.

I too thought the Leg felt much shorter then the last few, but it was probably mainly due to the absence of any ARI Task.  :(

Jim is seriously annoying me now.  Every week I go into the episode hoping that I'll finally like him by the end of it, but every time I think I'm finally starting too, he goes and does something that just pisses me off.  :'(
I blame editing more than anything.  I mean, come on, he MUST have talked about more than just how he wants to dominate the race, and how great they are.  :res:

I LOVE Kym & Alli.  I think they epitomise the term All-Star! And are the first Team to do so since before UB.  If TAR lives long enough to see another All-Star season, these two NEED to be on it, even if they win this Season.  :conf:

This season has been great, my only criticism is that it may become predictable (and Boring) to casual viewers, with the Dentists always winning.   :groan:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2014, 04:14:40 AM »
I wasn't able to watch live, so here come my late comments:
~Kym & Alli on Misti & Jim, especially on Jim. :funny: How the cyclists drew the face with the teeth just makes it funnier than the first insult. :funny: :funny: :funny: After all, Kym & Alli want to have fun, and we knew that since the start of the 3rd leg.
~The roadblock is awesome. :hrt: It reminded me of Mario Kart, and Mario is Italian. :lol: Mario Kart FTW. :hearts: :luvya: :hrt:
~The detour is great too. :hearts: I would've gone for painters if I were racing since I love art, but after watching the episode, I felt like I would make a big mistake. The opera was so cool even if it was in Italian. :hrt: I'm happy for Amy & Maya catching up at least. :hearts:
~The friendly collaboration-rivalry between the strongest 2 teams was amazing! :yess: :hrt: I love it! (Spoiler Alert)
Show content
I just wish Kym & Alli made it to the Philippine legs. :(

~Brooke & Robbie continue getting funny edits. :funny: :funny: :funny: On the other hand, Kym & Alli get the fun edits. :hrt: These 2 teams deserve a return in the next All-Stars. :hrt:
~Hooray for NEL! :wohoo:
~I have to say this again, but the racing roadblock was really fun just by watching it. :lol: The Mario Kart reminder keeps coming out of my mind. :colors

I'd give the detour a 9 out of 10, and then the roadblock a 10 out of 10. Bonus points for the nice stuff left for this episode. So... I'd give this leg a 10/10. :hrt: It would've gone over that if it had an ARI, but no ARI is fine, as long as it's once in a while.

I have to repeat this: TAR25 is delivering! :hearts: :conf: :luvya: :hrt: :wohoo: And it is WAY better than the previous season, no doubt. :)

BTW, I am liking all the teams so far, including the racer that almost everyone dislikes the most because of the editing. :lol:

Hopefully, I can get back to watching live on the leg after the next. :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:17:51 AM by Platrium »