Author Topic: TAR 25 East Coast EP 7 SHOW updates and commentary! *UPDATER NEEDED!*  (Read 11108 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
 :conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf: 
IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at BIG risk.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either! And NO spoilers ever in the Contestant threads either.

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 25 East Coast EP 7 SHOW updates and commentary! *UPDATER NEEDED!*
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 07:22:21 AM »
Polaroid will be home late...can anyone help UPDATE please? :tu
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 07:22:48 AM »
Open for posting at 740 PM!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »
Happy first week of November everyone around the world! :waves: I will be typing an after-episode analysis tonight.

I'll attempt to update, but a smartphone keyboard does not necessarily mean quick feeds.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 07:01:33 PM »
And we have air! :conf:
Previously on The Amazing Race, seven teams continued racing through Marrakesh. Shelley & Nici and Amy & Maya fell behind quickly, Misti & Jim soared while Brooke faltered at the bridge. In the end, Shelley & Nici's race came to an end.

Six teams remain, who will be eliminated next? :ascared
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 07:08:06 PM »
Morocco has been. favorite movie location since the beginning of cinema!

Today, Casa d'Ete is the Pit Start of this Leg. Misti & Jim depart at 9:44 PM.

Teams must fly to Palermo, Sicily and find the Teatro di Vi

Adam & Bethany (2nd) and Kym & Alli (3rd) depart afterwards.

Misti & Jim finds a flight to Sicily arriving at 8 AM.

Tim & Te Jay depart in 4th.

As Brooke & Robbie depart in 5th, Surfers and Cyclists book the same flight as Misti & Jim.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 07:11:10 PM »
Kym & Alli ans Tim & Te Jay hate on Misti & Jimbo :funny:. #TeamNoFun from Kym & Alli to the dentists as what they wrote on their car windshield...

Amy & Maya arrive at the ticket agency out of nowhere and book the same Misti & Jim flight.

---

All teams are flying from Marrakesh to Palermo via Rome!

Teams enjoy the sunrise of Sicily while WALKING...

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 07:14:55 PM »
The other teams have arrived in Sicily and are heading to the theatre; Misti & Jim and their ruvals Kym & Alli arrive at the theater and face an... Hours of Departure :'(

Teams must travel by taxil to Villa Costanza.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 07:18:02 PM »
Misti & Jim and Kym & Alli uncover a Roadblock

ROADBLOCK: Team members must follow the original Mount Pellegrino race track in under 4:15 minutes to receive their next clue.

Meanwhile, Amy & Maya find a taxi while the others are lost for a taxi. Adam & Bethany and Tim & Te Jay find taxis, but Brookie are left without a taxi in sight.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 07:20:54 PM »
All this random Cyclists/Dentists drama is leading up to something... Go Cyclists!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 07:28:04 PM »
And we're back!

Brooke & Robbie are stressing about their placement after 35 minutes of not fusing a taxi. Kym and Jim take on the Roadblock and are having an exciting time pedaling to the medal on a winding course. Maya says the TITLE QUOTE while performing Roadblock. Brooke & Robbie say it tolk 40 min to find a taxi and are hoping to make up some time later in the Leg.

Jim doesn't want Kym to pass him, and are having a wild goose chase uphill. Both make the time and must race down the hill in a vintage automobile. :) Beautiful beautiful Sicilian skyline! :hrt:

Maya, Adam, and Te Jay begin the RB and face an uphill fail as they don't make the time. :(

Kym and Jim get back and encounter a Detour!

DETOUR: In Painters, teams must  restore a painting while Posers must lostento ten opera singers and idnwyfy costumes worn by opera singers in the correct order of performance.

Kym & Alli pick the Painters while Jimbo follows.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 07:30:58 PM »
I am really loving the RB, great visually and it looked like so much fun.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 07:35:43 PM »
I hope I could have done the Roadblock in a fast enough time.  Of course, since I came from the Michael Andretti School of Pedal to the Metal Driving, maybe I could have.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 07:36:04 PM »
Te Jay, Brooke, Adam, and Maya are in an uphill battle. Brooke makes another comeback by passing Te Jay on the course. Of "course", they ALL receive their next clue and ride in vintage autos back to their teammates. :)

Kym & Alli and Misti & Jim arrive at "Painters" and begin painting the cherub in a small, confined space where they have to lie down.

Everyone chooses "Painters", but realize only four teams are allowed in the building. They go after the "Posers" choice.

Kym & Alli banter on about their painting dynamics "'Scuse me!"

Adam & Bethany and TTJ arrive at the "Painters" successfully while Amy & Maya are OUT OF LUCK choosing the Painters Detour, they go to Posers in disappointment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 07:36:29 PM »
OMG loved that race to the Painters Detour. Reminded me of the race to the sign-up board in Leg 1.

I agree about the Roadblock. I noticed that this season, a lot of the tasks are very similar to past tasks (walk on a line across canyons/a very high location; race with a vehicle and beat a time), but they've put some twists or somehow they're just better here!

Poor Amy/Maya though. Hope they recover from that.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 07:38:14 PM »
OMG loved that race to the Painters Detour. Reminded me of the race to the sign-up board in Leg 1.

I agree about the Roadblock. I noticed that this season, a lot of the tasks are very similar to past tasks (walk on a line across canyons/a very high location; race with a vehicle and beat a time), but they've put some twists or somehow they're just better here!

Poor Amy/Maya though. Hope they recover from that.

It might be better that way for Amy & Maya.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 07:46:58 PM »
and we are back!

Adam & Bethany begin the painting while Brookie are questioning the Posers Detour, but take on the challenge! :hoot:

The opera begins the symphonic performance, simply stunning!

Brooke & Robbie don't understand a single word they sing and decide to go Paint. They realize they only had to rearrange the costumes and continue the initial task.

Kym & Alli and Misti & Jim compete in painting, but both workers' paintings are disapproved of by the judge. Adam & Bethany laugh at Beth's hair dipped in red pair while TTJ bicker.

Amy & Maya arrive at the Posers Detour and watch the opera with Brookie to match the costumes. Both search intricately for the dressage.

Jumbo get thir next clue and must taxi to Villa Niscemi, the Pit Stop, last team to check in MAY be eliminated!!! :o Kym & Alli follow the dentists. Surfers and TTJ are struggling with the painting with the butterfly drawing.

Amy & Maya and Brooke & Robbie ask the judge if they are correct, both failed and must restart. They work together and realize their sole mistakes.

PIT STOP ORDER in a close foot race:
1st- Misti & Jim :conf: - Won a trip to Jamaica!
2nd- Kym & Alli

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 07:50:22 PM »
Adam & Bethany and tim & te jay still patiently painting, very tirelessly and with flaws on the cleaning while Amy & Maya and Brookie frantically search for the correct line of dressage and BOTH GET THEIR NEXT CLUE TO THE PIT STOP! :hoot:

Back to "Painters", Adam & Bethany and Tim & Te Jay are shown struggling even more. Both saddened about their choice of the Detour.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 07:51:03 PM »
Go Amy & Maya!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2014, 07:51:49 PM »
Either Tim or Tee Jay just said that they should have done the opera task.  They're right.  I would have gone for Posers.  And Amy & Maya just left in third, followed by Brooke & Robbie!  GO AMY & MAYA!

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2014, 07:53:20 PM »
NOOO. I wish the Cyclists won! This Cyclists vs. Dentists rivalry is reminding me of a recent rivalry between dominant teams. I can't remember what I'm thinking of though. Pretty much like Michelle & Jo vs. Paul & Steve from TARAus2.

Loving Brooke & Robbie and Amy & Maya.

Wonder if Tim & Te Jay will end up finishing first and then Adam & Beth will use the Express Pass. That mention of the Express Pass came out of nowhere - but then again, it's most likely just editing fun :lol: Ahhhh

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2014, 07:57:15 PM »
And TAR is back on the air where we left off, Tim & Te Jay and Adam & Bethany... painting like no one else's business. Surfers finally in 5th and TTJ are approved as well, but are in last place. They have a taxi race to the PS.

PIT STOP:
1st- Dentists
2nd - Cyclists
3rd - Wrestlers (Brookie)
4th - Scientists

Epic soundtrack to go with the taxi race to the Pit Stop.

5th - Surfers
Last - TTJ, however face non-elimination

Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode...

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 07:57:49 PM »
Scientists got 3rd and Wrestlers got 4th*  :-[

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2014, 08:00:13 PM »
And TAR is back on the air where we left off, Tim & Te Jay and Adam & Bethany... painting like no one else's business. Surfers finally in 5th and TTJ are approved as well, but are in last place. They have a taxi race to the PS.

PIT STOP:
1st- Dentists
2nd - Cyclists
3rd - Wrestlers (Brookie)
4th - Scientists

Epic soundtrack to go with the taxi race to the Pit Stop.

5th - Surfers
6th - TTJ, however face non-elimination

Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode...

The Scientists got 3rd place and the Wrestlers got 4th place!  And I figured that this leg would be non-elimination.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:32:50 AM by georgiapeach »