The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAU4 IS A GO!!!!! PRE-Race news and spec.YES! THIS IS REAL!!!

(1/36) > >>

theamazingracer21:
Hey. Just thinking of starting this thread in the unlikely event we get somthing about season 4.

Recently 7 had their upfrounts as their statement on TARAu (and a few other shows) was as follows.
--- Quote ---Seven's director of production, Brad Lyons, said shows such as Bringing Sexy Back, The Amazing Race and The Big Adventure - which have either rated poorly or attracted audiences "too old" for advertisers - are "still on our slate", but did not confirm their renewal.

"We don't have to make calls on them now," Lyons said.
--- End quote ---

Source: http://m.canberratimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/channel-sevens-new-shows-for-2015--and-the-shows-which-might-not-return-20141029-11do2i.html

It might be me being optimistic but if Glamping Survivor (Big Adventure) fails (which to put it in perspective, it's doing TARAu3 ratings in the much better 6:30 Sunday & 7:30 Monday timeslots Agaist repeats of Big Bang Theory and its hardily gaining on time shift, unlike TARAu which was 1st or 2nd gainer for the night) then there may be a chance for TARAu.

Again, it might be a long shot but let's at least have a little optimism.

tar fan:
I always have a lot of optimism.  :) :yess: :)

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: tar fan on October 30, 2014, 06:29:55 PM ---I always have a lot of optimism.  :) :yess: :)

--- End quote ---
:conf: :hearts: :conf: :hearts:

Declive:
Ooh this HAS to be renewed.

tar fan:
Well BA ratings have gone down again. That is a good sign for TARAU.

:conf:  :conf:  :conf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version