Author Topic: TARLA LIVE (AND LATER) SHOW DISCUSSION EP 4 TODAY  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
TARLA LIVE (AND LATER) SHOW DISCUSSION EP 4 TODAY
« on: October 27, 2014, 08:02:15 AM »
IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES **

Anyone breaking the rule is in BIG trouble.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!
 Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

If you are unable to watch LIVE, please be aware that this thread WILL contain spoilers, so proceed at your own risk.  :oh

PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

We are NOT at all hopeful of having a live stream, if we do there will be a separate thread. But...don't get your hopes up.

And you can entertain yourself with our spoiler threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TARLA LIVE (AND LATER) SHOW DISCUSSION EP 4 TODAY
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 08:03:10 AM »
Episode 4 is scheduled to be aired at 7.07pm (5.07pm BT) today.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 10:54:56 AM »
My day has complicated a little due to work, and I don't know if I could be on time to do the live update today. In the worst case, I'll will do it on the second slot time (+2 hours from normal time).

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 05:09:40 PM »
Barely on time! :lol:

Open for business.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 05:14:18 PM »
Previously in The Amazing Race Latin America.

Nine teams raced to Machachi. But mexicans Audi & David had to say goodbye to the race.

Eight teams raced in the Heaven's Gate. Argentinean friends get first place. And mexican father & daughter arrive in last, but there was a surprise for them.

Intro.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 05:29:59 PM »
Hacienda El Porvernir was the last pit stop. Nico & Javier depart first.
RI: travel on foot to the Hacienda dock. On the way they'll find the next clue.

They find the cluebox.
RB: Who has better aiming? Throw an axe to a wooden target until hit the center of it. Nico does it and take it three attempts to get it.

RI: go to the dock to find the next clue.

At the RB, Felipe is doing it. Gio and Sonia too.
Sonia finish it in second. Felipe in third.
Chistian perform it and complete it in fourth. Gio is struggling with the task.

Argentina friends at the cluebox:

Detour: Skill and aim are needed for this Detour. Options: Tapes and Liaison.

Tapes: ride a horse and pick a tape with a ring from a palenque.
Liaison: they have to rope a bull's head.

Gio finally get the clue at the RB. Clara is doing it, also Martin.

And the time table makes his first appearance when Juan & Ceci departs!

Ceci does the RB. Martin end in sixths, Ceci in seventh and Clara last.

Jenny & Martin choose the wrong path to the dock.

Finally Nico & Javier ends the Detour.
RI: Go on foot to El Potrero de la Dorada to find the next clue.

Sonia & Gabriel opt for Tapes, as Dina & Christian and Stefa & Felipe. But the chilean couple switch detours.
Jenny & Martin are still lost, and start bickering.

Commercial.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 05:35:12 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Leicich

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 05:37:54 PM »
By the way, Stefa & Felipe gave their additional Express Pass to Juan & Cecilia. I wonder how that will turn out considering they have to complete a SB.

Incidentally, is anyone else getting a "¿Quién será el primero en morir?" ad on the bottom-right corner?

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 05:44:52 PM »
Back to the race.

Jenny & Martin are lost and bickering until finally found the right path.

At the Detour decision is the Speed Bump by the way.

Nico & Javier at the Potrero de la Torada. They get the tablet CNT with the next clue: find a horseshoe in a marked area.

At Tapes, Gabriel & Christian get they're rings, but their partners can't do it.

Meanwhile, argentinean friends are having a harsh time looking for the horseshoe.

At Liaison, Stefa & Felipe end the detour in second place.

SB: Juan & Ceci must cut grass until fill a bag.

Sisters opt by Tapes. Gio and JC end detour in third.

Ecuador friends at the Potrero looking for the horseshoe. As Argentina is on the left and Chile on the right, they choose the middle.

Jenny & Martin finally at the Detour decision point. The opt by Liaison.

Juan & Ceci are done with the SB. They have the second EP, so they use it to by-pass the Detour.

Christian & Dina are arguing. The same happens in the other detour with Jenny & Martin.

At the ARM, Juan & Ceci join the other three teams. They start to look in diagonal.

Christian decides to change Detours.

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 05:55:51 PM »
And back.

Sonia & Gabriel also switched detours. Christian & Dina are fifth!

On the Potrero, teams keep looking for the horseshoe. And now Ecuadorian couple is there!

Sonia & Gabriel again switched to Tapes. And Jenny & Martin end Liaison in 6th.

Finally, Juan & Ceci get the horseshoe.
RI: Travel on foot until the Loma del Cóndor on the Cotopaxi Volcano, the PS of this leg of the race. They have to turn on an electronic pedometer to count the steps until the PS. No mention to last team to check in may be eliminated.

Juan & Ceci are the winners of the leg. They walk 821 steps. They win a Samsung Tablet.

For the third time, Sonia & Gabriel switch detours  :o. And sisters get their clue in 7th and then reach the Potrero.

Finally, Sonia & Gabriel end detour in last place.

Stefa & Felipe find their horseshoe in 2nd.

Jenny can't find it, but she found a 25 cents coin  :funny:

Gio & Jc get the horseshoe in third.

Stefa & Felipe check in second with 815 steps.
Gio & JC in third with 1220 steps.

Jenny finds their horseshoe!

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 05:57:07 PM »
By the way, Stefa & Felipe gave their additional Express Pass to Juan & Cecilia. I wonder how that will turn out considering they have to complete a SB.

Incidentally, is anyone else getting a "¿Quién será el primero en morir?" ad on the bottom-right corner?

:wel2 to the RFF, Leicich

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 06:06:46 PM »
And the race continues...

Jenny & Martin leaves the ARM in 4th. position. And Nico & Javier get the horseshoe in fifth. Christian & Dina do it in 6th.

Jenny & Martin are team number four, with 844 steps.
Nico & Javier in fifth, with 774 steps.

Sonia get the horseshoe. And minutes later the sisters.

Christian & Dina in sixth, with 894 steps.

And indeed last team to arrive may be eliminated.

Race to the PS: Sonia & Gabriel are seventh, with 844 steps. They talk about how hard was the detour for her.

Sister check in last. They're eliminated. They're happy with their performance on the race. An spectacular experience. They meet new people. They feel upset about leaving, and go back to their jobs.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 06:07:21 PM »

I do.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 10:09:55 PM »
What Dock? They're in the middle of Ecuador with no water for miles around. That "Embarcadero" was definitely not a dock. Are there any other translations?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2014, 10:37:30 PM »

No. Embarcadero means dock, pier, jetty.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2014, 11:12:35 PM »
Haven't even watched the EP , and i won't. Whenever i don't want to , it's because i know nothing exciting will happen.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 09:18:46 AM »
But....there's no dock or jetty there...It's a pathway surrounded by fields and stables...
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 09:41:08 AM »
Two options:

1. They use the word but giving it a different meaning, something very common in the different countries of L.A.. Maybe as a place where they ship things.

2. It's embarcadero because there was the curse of a river or a lake that now is dry in the same place, and they keep the reference as locals known the place that way.