Author Topic: TAR 25 EP 7 "Pretty Fly for a Food Scientist" (Italy)  (Read 18528 times)

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 25 EP 7 "Pretty Fly for a Food Scientist" (Italy)
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2014, 04:49:24 PM »
Preview is up!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NKwttQwN-Wc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NKwttQwN-Wc</a>

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2014, 05:36:00 PM »
Caps from the preview!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:05:13 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2014, 05:36:34 PM »
Second part of the caps.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:12:12 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2014, 07:18:39 PM »
I wish I could do the go-kart task!  My dad said that I went to the Michael Andretti school of Pedal to the Metal Driving!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2014, 10:25:35 AM »
Another new video

The Amazing Race - The Adventure Ahead: "Pretty Fly For a Food Scientist"

Teams go-kart through Sicily.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aBVf1l89t5M" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aBVf1l89t5M</a>
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:32:36 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2014, 10:41:20 AM »
I knew it. Maya said the title quote.
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2014, 12:11:05 PM »
I knew it. Maya said the title quote.

I said the same thing when I watched it  :conf:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2014, 04:49:26 PM »
Timeline in Reply #3 updated with CBS press release info

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2014, 05:11:03 PM »
If I was on during this season, I'd be all over the Roadblock!  As for the Detour, I'd choose Posers.  I like opera and I'd have fun trying to match opera characters to their costumes.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 06:31:05 PM »
The columns at the detour decision point seem to match the ones here. And since they still have the overalls on, I guess the RB comes first.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2014, 02:02:22 PM »
The Amazing Race - Pretty Fly For A Food Scientist (Sneak Peek)

The Amazing Race takes off on its milestone 300th leg as teams race through Palermo, Sicily. Two rival teams form an unlikely alliances and Racers battle to beat the clock in a high octane go-cart race through the mountains, on The Amazing Race, Friday, Nov. 7 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/bXQnTYtdbW8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/bXQnTYtdbW8</a>
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 08:36:51 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2014, 02:14:22 PM »
I Don't sparkle I sweat should have been the title quote

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2014, 06:46:05 PM »
PRESS PICS FROM EPISODE 7!

"Pretty Fly For a Food Scientist"
In Detour A, Surfers Adam (left) and Bethany (right) must help repaint part of the ceiling fresco at the Capella Sant' Antonio in Palermo, Italy in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Misti and Jim.
At the Detour Decision Point, Married Dentists Misti (left) and Jim (right) must choose between "Painters" and "Posers" on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Maya and Amy.
Sweet Scientists Maya (left) and Amy (right) make their way to the next location in Palermo, Italy on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Repainting part of the ceiling fresco.
In Detour A, Married Dentists Jim (left) and Misti (right) must help repaint part of the ceiling fresco at the Capella Sant' Antonio in Palermo, Italy in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Detour decision point.
At the Detour Decision Point, Sweet Scientists Amy (left) and Maya (right) must choose between "Painters" and "Posers" on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Painting the ceiling.
In Detour A, Married Dentists Jim (left) and Misti (right) must help repaint part of the ceiling fresco at the Capella Sant' Antonio in Palermo, Italy in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Working on a detour.
In Detour B, Sweet Scientists Amy (left) and Maya (center) must match opera chatacters with their costumes in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Te Jay and Tim.
College Sweethearts Te Jay (left) and Timothy (right) make their way to the next location in Palermo, Italy on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Looking fly.
In this Road Block, Sweet Scientist Maya (pictured) must drive the historic Targa Vincenzo Florio race route in a go-kart in order the receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Working together.
In Detour A,College Sweethearts Timothy (left) and Te Jay (right) must help repaint part of the ceiling fresco at the Capella Sant' Antonio in Palermo, Italy in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2014, 06:46:39 PM »
PRESS PICS FROM EPISODE 7!

Robbie and Brooke.
Wrestlers Robbie (left) and Brooke (right) make their way to the next location in Palermo, Italy on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Alli and Kym.
In Detour A, Cyclists Ali (left) and Kym (right) must help repaint part of the ceiling fresco at the Capella Sant' Antonio in Palermo, Italy in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Making their way to the next location.
College Sweethearts Te Jay (left) and Timothy (right) make their way to the next location in Palermo, Italy on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Looking for a taxi.
Wrestlers Brooke (left) and Robbie (right) make their way to the next location in Palermo, Italy on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

In the cab.
Wrestlers Brooke (left) and Robbie (right) make their way to the next location in Palermo, Italy on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Adam and Bethany.
Surfers Adam (left) and Bethany (right) make their way to the next location in Palermo, Italy on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Reading the clue.
At the Detour Decision Point, Surfers Adam (left) and Bethany (right) must choose between "Painters" and "Posers" on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Choosing between "Painters" and "Posers".
At the Detour Decision Point, Cyclists Ali (left) and Kym (right) must choose between "Painters" and "Posers" on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Painting the ceiling fresco.
In Detour A, Surfers Adam (left) and Bethany (right) must help repaint part of the ceiling fresco at the Capella Sant' Antonio in Palermo, Italy in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Traveling to the next location.
Cyclist Kym (left) and Ali (right) make their way to the next location in Palermo, Italy on THE AMAZING RACE, Friday, Nov 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2014 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2014, 06:50:11 PM »
I wonder if the "Sicilia" plate that Kym is holding is a clue?
Also, who is the guy with the bandana in the background in the pic of Adam & Bethany and Tim & Te Jay painting in the 9th cap of the second Press Pic post?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2014, 06:57:16 PM »
So we know that Adam & Bethany, Kym & Alli, Misti & Jim & Tim & Tee Jay definitely do the Painters Detour and I'm willing to bet Brooke & Robbie do it as well -- I can't see them doing the Posers task as memory tasks aren't their strength.  Unless of course, they get lost and wind up there anyway.  So I suspect Amy & Maya are the only ones doing the Posers Detour.  I'd do that one as well -- it sounds fun and I'm not an artist.  I'd probably be lucky to draw a straight line.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2014, 08:06:21 PM »
So we know that Adam & Bethany, Kym & Alli, Misti & Jim & Tim & Tee Jay definitely do the Painters Detour and I'm willing to bet Brooke & Robbie do it as well -- I can't see them doing the Posers task as memory tasks aren't their strength.  Unless of course, they get lost and wind up there anyway.  So I suspect Amy & Maya are the only ones doing the Posers Detour.  I'd do that one as well -- it sounds fun and I'm not an artist.  I'd probably be lucky to draw a straight line.

Aren't Brooke & Robbie shown at the opera task in the 30-second preview? Unless you meant they end up completing the Painters Detour instead overall.

Also, it looks like Misti & Jim and Kym & Alli are neck-and-neck in the Roadblock, and later in the Painters Detour.

RANDOM SPECULATION: I'm calling a Brooke & Robbie or Tim & Te Jay NEL. Or maybe a KOR?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2014, 09:40:05 PM »
For all you know:

Opera may be the  easy task and Amaya wins the leg.. Or it may be terrible and Amaya comes in last but it's a NEL.

And you're right, wrestlers are in the background in the pic where Adam and Bethany are painting and trying to finish their Detour.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:56:12 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2014, 11:02:29 PM »

And you're right, wrestlers are in the background in the pic where Adam and Bethany are painting and trying to finish their Detour.

Where do you see that? The guy behind the Surfers with the bandana is blond and probably a crew member and next to them we see a leg with a purple shorts. The wrestlers are wearing black so if that even belongs to a team that's most likely Tim and TJ.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2014, 11:46:36 PM »
Bandana guy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2014, 12:55:33 AM »
Gasps doesn't look like Robbie.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2014, 07:06:58 AM »
I never said they were in the picture with Adam/Bethany (as it's not them). Just throwing the possibility out there.

Hopefully Amy/Maya do quietly win the leg by choosing the other Detour. Then Misti/Jim and Kym/Alli think they're fighting for 1st  :funny:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2014, 07:43:48 AM »
The columns at the detour decision point seem to match the ones here. And since they still have the overalls on, I guess the RB comes first.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2014, 08:08:45 AM »
Is this the right church?  ??? Can't match the ceiling area....
(www.palermodintorni.blogspot.com).
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2014, 08:57:49 AM »
The only hits I get for saint anthony's chapel are for an add-on to Steri castle (AKA Palazzo Chiaramonte).