Author Topic: Women Clean House Again  (Read 3147 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Women Clean House Again
« on: February 27, 2003, 08:30:21 PM »
The women clean house again and they also clean up the camp. It is so hard to believe that they sweep again tonight the challenges. Score
Women:4
Men:1
I think the men are too caught up in how hot the women are, AND DO YOU BLAME THEM? I was laughing so hard when the men were talking about the women bathing and they cut to Deena saying "I can't get the sand out of my shorts." So funny!
The men are showing thier tribal lines, but Rob is in some trouble. He is trying WAY TOO HARD to play this game. Anyway, good show tonite.
Rob

Offline Browneyes141

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re:Women Clean House Again
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 08:42:12 PM »
yes it was good show tonight the women kick butt tonight i didnt like the way they voted dan off they should have gotten rid of roger  :'(

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2003, 08:22:39 AM »
The woman did good tonight, maybe they just needed a leader, they seem to be handling the leader thing better then I thought they would.  I was more impressed with them tonight, as I said last week they were really ticking me off.  

I was glad they got rid of Dan, I didnt like him much, he was too lazy.  Every single one of them voted for Dan, I was surprised by that, I thought Matthew would at least vote for him.  I think he pretty much cut his own throat when he said they made him an outcaste because of race.  I did not see that as being the case and I think the others were sort of shocked by it.  

Theresa

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 11:19:42 AM »
Yes, I thought the women did great but I hope they don't separate into the old girls group vs young girls.  Did you see the big fish they were catching.  It must be the excellent bait that they won from the last challenge.  Yes, I didn't like the race angle that Dan played because I don't think there was any.  I think he was lazy like Ryan.  But then Roger is just rude and abrupt so he is next to go.  My favourite guy is Dave and I hope he stays til the end.  :D

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2003, 05:36:17 PM »
Welcome to the board Browneyes!  People around here usually just call me Mama.  Glad to see you posting.   ;)
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed