Author Topic: TAR 25 Memory Task  (Read 21267 times)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 25 Memory Task
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2014, 12:10:39 AM »
TAR18 had a challenge like this on the finale. Maybe it's the same one again?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2014, 01:23:22 AM »
ANY smart racer keeps extensive notes along the way and studies them religiously.

And if there are only three setups at the container yard, our leg 12 Elimination has to be after the Movie Stunt Challenge....and before the containers.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 07:29:09 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline wishicouldrun

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2014, 08:56:29 AM »
I think Bethany is either very far ahead or far behind. She's wearing a yellow vest and Amy is wearing a blue vest in the finish line pictures. I'm also assuming the color vest correspond to the mats. I can't clearly expand the shipping yard pictures, but the yellow mat is empty and the two on either sides have stuff on it. So if the goal is to locate objects in the shipping containers and place them on the mat, then Bethany is far behind. If they have to place an object into the container, then she is far ahead.

Offline mikelee

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2014, 10:04:55 AM »
Hm, maybe it's not airport codes. I can't read the shipping container in front of each platform but it looks the same for them all. LAX looks like the first 3 letters...

It would be super difficult to search for containers with a country/leg of the race label/identification in the order of the race. Or maybe they have to have their partner relay the info to an operator who will find/load the containers for them? The single row stack looks like a "display board" of some kind.