Author Topic: Ep 13 recap SCOTT SHOT DOWN, NAKOMIS HOH, NATALIE MOVES IN  (Read 3121 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Ep 13 recap SCOTT SHOT DOWN, NAKOMIS HOH, NATALIE MOVES IN
« on: August 06, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »
SCOTT SHOT DOWN, NAKOMIS HOH, NATALIE MOVES IN

In the most tightly contested vote of Big Brother 5, Scott, the very foundation of the Four Horsemen, is shown the door, but not before some aggressive lobbying by all the Horsemen, not the least of which is done by Scott himself. Scott's ouster isn't the only surprise, though, as Julie Chen reveals the "secret" HouseGuest, Natalie, and explains the Twin Twist. Natalie joins her housemates for a spirited HoH competition, and Nakomis emerges victorious as the new Head of Household.

The Four Horsemen dispatch Cowboy to get Adria so that they can confront her. Cowboy does as he is told, and the boys begin their attack, saying again and again that Adria owes Scott because he is the one who saved her from certain eviction.

Meanwhile, during a powwow with Karen, Diane and Nakomis, Will tells Diane to march to the bathroom and see what's going on with the boys and Adria. Diane walks back lugging a bottle of wine with her, and arrives just in time to see Adria getting attacked directly. Raising her voice, Adria talks about how stuff "in this House just gets all turned around." Diane interjects that Adria is the last person who would want Scott to leave. Scott apologizes and gives Adria a big hug, lifting her up off the ground.

THE SWING IS THE THING

As if managing the swapping in and out of the House isn't enough, Adria has become the pivotal vote in the imminent eviction of either Marvin or Scott. Just as she and Natalie are nearing their goal, the introduction of Natalie into the House, they are getting more and more flack about their vote.

The most telling conversation takes place in the HoH room as Will, Nakomis and Diane discuss Adria's waffling. About Adria's vote, Nakomis observes, "I know it's terrible, but if she did stab us in the back, I'm going to start playing dirty towards her." Diane makes her own position clear, warning that if Adria votes against them, "she'll make four enemies at the flick of a switch." Will doesn't hold back either: "If she does stab us in the back, I'm not going to look her in the face." Nakomis adds, "I have faith in her. If I do get crossed, I'm not going to be happy."

JULIE GREETS THE HOUSEGUESTS

Julie starts the questioning by asking Will if he thought the previous HoH Competition would get that intense. Will responds that he took one look at Diane's and Jase's eyes and knew it wasn't going to be any time soon. Turning to Jase, Julie notes that he has been performing some pretty outrageous antics and asks what he has been trying to accomplish. Jase replies, "I'm here to have a good time." Then, teasing the introduction of Natalie to the HouseGuests, she asks Adria how the week has been for her. Adria's answer is short and sweet: "I'm here with some crazy people and some good people." But Julie saves the best question for married Karen, asking what is it like to be around all the single people. Karen, ever blunt, says, "I could sleep with the ladies or the gay guy. There's a relationship going on between Cowboy and Scott that I haven't quite figured out."

DOUBLE, DOUBLE

As befits a twin story, we visit not one, but two twins--Drew and Diane's identical siblings--and learn a little more about the couple whose romance seems about to flower.

Drew's brother Ben seems even more soft-spoken than his twin. Diane's twin, Lindsey, also seems to be the kinder of the two. Lindsey admits that as twins, they are very different, and Diane reels off a series of names she is called: "The evil twin. The nag. The dysfunctional twin." Lindsey also admits, "I think Drew is too good for her."

For his part, Ben says he misses Drew a lot. He is proud that his brother stood up to the Four Horsemen, adding, "I was pumped when Drew stood up to Jase." As for how Drew will deal with the Project DNA twist, he predicts that Drew will be sympathetic and that he'll want to build an alliance with Adria and Natalie. Lindsey does not know what Diane will say about the twin thing.

Julie takes some one-on-one time with Diane, BIG BROTHER 5's first female Head of Household. Diane says it's great to have all the power. When Julie asks how she felt about what happened in the Power of Veto Competition, Diane admits that she feels stupid, but if she couldn't get Jase out, at least she could get Scott out. Then Julie asks the "D" question: "What about Drew?" Diane replies, "My relationship with Drew is one of the most special relationships I've ever had with a guy."

SAVAGE SAYS GOODBYE

Marvin and Scott both say their goodbyes, unsure of who will be leaving. In fact, from all appearances, it seems that Scott thinks he will be staying. Julie then informs Scott that he has been evicted by a vote of 4-3.

The vote is announced, and a stunned Scott gathers his stuff and walks out the door. As he hits the sunlight, his crestfallen face says it all. Meanwhile, back in the House, Jase is jumping all over Adria, saying this is the ultimate betrayal.

When Scott walks to the studio to have a sit-down with Julie, he still can't quite get a grip on what just transpired. Julie picks up on Scott's shock, asking what he thinks happened. Scott replies, "We thought we had everything under control. I guess the power got to our heads."

Julie plays the goodbye tapes, and when Jase chides Scott for voting Holly out, Scott is momentarily confused and asks Julie, "He voted me out?" Julie lets him know that wasn't the case. Next, as in previous weeks, the Natalie/Adria dual goodbye is played and Scott, already pretty flipped out, continues to get bowled over by the events of the day. He predicts, "Jase is going to freak out."

ENTER NATALIE, ENTER CHAOS

After letting Scott know about the existence of the twins, Julie begins to lay the groundwork for Natalie's entry. She asks Diane how many HouseGuests have been competing since day one. When Diane replies that there have been 13, Julie reveals that there have, in fact, been 14. She reminds the HouseGuests that this was Project Do Not Assume and that in fact, one of the housemates has been switching in and out of the House with a twin since day one.

Stunned, most of the HouseGuests look like they have seen a ghost, and first looks are shot at Drew and Diane. Cowboy keeps asserting, "It's Holly. It's Holly." Will is trying to fathom who it might be, and Cowboy just keeps repeating "It's Holly." For a moment, Jase says, "Scott has a twin." Then the moment that so many people have been waiting for arrives, not before Jase says, "I hope it's Holly." Natalie walks in the door, and chaos ensues: there is hugging, there is screaming. Jase looks like he can't catch his breath. Will exclaims, "I knew it!" But there isn't much time for it to sink in as Natalie and her housemates go outside to play "Home is Where the Answer Is."

THE WOMEN HAVE IT: NAKOMIS WINS HoH

The HouseGuests head to the backyard and engage in a little bit of True or False, all based on different artifacts in the house. Julie asks a question about the BIG BROTHER House, and each HouseGuest toggles a True/False switch to answer. After two rounds, most of the boys have been eliminated, making the competition essentially moot, as the girls' alliance will definitely have the knives out for Jase. And then it happens: Nakomis wins and becomes the second consecutive female HoH.

After the competition, visit the HouseGuests one last time as Natalie further introduces herself, and Julie asks the HouseGuests what they think. Will says, "I almost caught it. I did notice Adria's birthmark." Karen jokes, "I'm getting all the action. I'm sleeping with both of them."

How will the HouseGuests react to Natalie and Adria being in the House together? Will Jase survive without Scott? Are the Four Horsemen cooked? Will Nakomis spare her brother, or will the game dictate her actions? Find out Saturday at 9PM ET/PT on BIG BROTHER 5.

Nice..CBS now has Nats pictiure up  ;D
Pics abs article from CBS.Com

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Ep 13 recap SCOTT SHOT DOWN, NAKOMIS HOH, NATALIE MOVES IN
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 09:11:37 AM »
WOO HOO!!!!

One thing that stood out to me was...karen how are you doing being the only married house guest.  Both Natalie and Adria are married.

Yeah  go girls!!