This season is already way better than Season 1. Teams + Challenges + Drama and Meltdowns! So amazing to watch even with the one challenge per day format.
Team Rankings (after Leg 2)
1. RR/Jeck - they win the most entertaining team of the season. So many glorious moments and quotable quotes.
2. Matt/Phoebe - Super competitive but still fun to watch! I really like them. Probably better than 80% of dating couples we've seen in TAR US. I'm waiting for their meltdown.
Their mini fight during last leg's sandcastle task was cute.
3. AJ/Jody - I love Jody scolding his dad everytime.
Just keep pushing your dad and he'll be a better racer! LOL at their fights, so natural!
4. Avy/Tina - Is it me or Tina looks like Jaycee Parker (former Viva Hot Babes)
Anyway, I always am rooting for blonde teams and they're no exemption. Super amazing! Love them. <3
5. Charlie/Daniel - I really thought this team would at least finish top 3 or 5 in the first two legs because I consider them as alpha males pre-race. But heck, #Bottomgods for the first two legs.
I like them making a lot of mistakes but still managed to survive each leg. Their swearing though. Painful to hear those *bleep* on TV!
6. JP/Kelvin - too nice! Nice guys always finish last, but Daniel/Ryan proved that wrong. Let's see what's gonna happen with them. Right now, I'm neutral towards them.
7. Roch/Eji - Meh team so far. Show more personality.
8. Jet/Yna - Jet is annoying but I like Yna. I hated them for begging Luz/Chen to throw their duel so they could get their clue. I mean, you can't beat the Travel Buddies?
Then, Jet asking the other two teams after the cart race to wait each other before proceeding. WTF. This is a race.
9. Ed/Vince - WTF with the math equation at the Sky Eye challenge.
Yes, they're smart but nothing amusing or special about them.