Author Topic: S29 Ep 3 "Actions vs. Accusations"  (Read 4476 times)

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
Re: S29 Ep 3 "Actions vs. Accusations"
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 10:41:16 AM »
OMG didn't expect that much trash talk from Natalie - crazy.

I was happy that John went out, but glad he was humble about it, he respected it as a good move to Jeff and in his end of show interview.

Now that the dark drama cloud is gone, people can respect Julie as her own player/entity and maybe Coyopa will work well together. They do still have three strong dudes.
SNEAKY SNEAKY

daeys

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 10:07:49 PM »
I've given it 3 episodes... and I'm bored.

* Lame reward challenges: I really hate the "loved one vs loved one" format. These are challenges that should be saved for after the merge.

* Too much "family" drama: When you decide to spend time on things like Julie upset about John, you take away time from other things.

* No "surviving": In seasons past, you'd see them struggle with food, fire, shelter. None of that this year.

* It might have been interesting to see Nadiya last longer than she did. I would've liked to see more of John; Survivor needs villains. Most of the cast seems to be bland.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:18:33 AM by daeys »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm not quite an angel or the one that fell! ;) ♥
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2014, 02:08:12 AM »
Thanks Leafs for the updates!

I just caught up with the episode - it was amazing! Go Baylor! <3
1. Don't pick up the phone - You know he's only calling 'cause he's drunk and alone.
2. Don't let him in - You have to kick him out again.
3. Don't be his friend - You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning.
And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him. ♥

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2014, 11:12:22 AM »
I don't know how bad is John outside of the show but I don't think he is that bad in the show. I don't know but I don't have any favourite this season. I hate almost highlight contestant like Josh or Jeremy and other contestants are just boring or so invisible for me to love them. 
I wanted John stay over some other contestants but it's OK. With him going, we might have screentime to see other contestants growing.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2014, 04:40:42 PM »
Am I the only one who likes Josh? O.o
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity" - Nelson Mandela

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. " - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 01:37:28 PM »
Am I the only one who likes Josh? O.o
Totally not :P
I didn't like him at ALL pre-game, but he's one of my favourites at the moment! Coyopa tribe has been crap since Nadiya and Val were booted, so I'm glad he's in a good spot over there.  :wohoo: