Author Topic: How to Get Away with Murder  (Read 44707 times)

MrDeerShank

Re: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2014, 09:22:37 AM »
Oh and more press releases too for episodes 7 and 8 with a title for episode 9 as well! (I'll place these in spoiler tags so that means anybody who does not want to know what is going to happen can do so accordingly):

Show content
"He Deserved to Die" - Annalise and the team are focused on Rebecca's case, but when the judge enforces a gag order, Rebecca takes things into her own hands. Meanwhile, Michaela is surprised by a pre-nup, sparks fly between Laurel and Frank, and in flash-forwards, we find out more about Wes and Rebecca's relationship on "How to Get Away with Murder," THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"He Has a Wife" - The team represents a mother who's on trial for killing her family's nanny while on heavy medication. Meanwhile, a shocking discovery is revealed in Lila's case that could change everything for Rebecca and Bonnie's loyalty to Annalise. In flashbacks, we learn more about Lila and Sam's relationship on "How to Get Away with Murder," THURSDAY NOVEMBER 13 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

We also have a title for episode 9 which is, "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me"!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2014, 10:49:34 AM »
My initial guess was Rebecca, but I'm thinking it could be Bonnie now... I'm glad we get a different feature every week. It makes figuring out what happened that night more interesting.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2014, 12:03:43 PM »
This is getting better and better! I can't wait for each episode.

The question for me is: Who took the trophy from Asher's room and how it was used for the murder weapon?
And were is Micaela's engagement ring? And... and .... and million other things!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 06:31:46 AM »
I heard that the "finale" involving Sam's death will be airing on December, and I'm actually grateful they're ending the major first half of the season with it. End it and begin a new story before the old story drags. (Scandal should take notes!!!!!1 :lol:)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2014, 10:47:15 PM »
THE BOMBSHELL AT THE END. :o WOW. When Rebecca addressed Sam as Mr. Darcy... :funny: :funny: :funny: The autopsy sex scene was the strangest sex scene I have ever seen. Not in a good or bad way. Editing was good but it was just so bizarre. :lol:

I feel like it's too obvious for Rebecca to be the killer... I'm going to change my prediction to Nate now. Nate's been doing a lot of snooping around. I think he wants to get back at Annalise and he knows that she needs Sam. He also knows that Sam is the one who killed Lila...

I can't believe that we're getting a Lila feature next episode! :hearts:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2014, 06:38:36 AM »
The autopsy sex scene was the strangest sex scene I have ever seen. Not in a good or bad way. Editing was good but it was just so bizarre. :lol:

It felt really out of place and I was definitely freaked out by that scene. So creepy!

MrDeerShank

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2014, 09:29:53 AM »
Another fantastic episode! Although people speculating of Sam's murderer - don't we know after this episode that
Show content
Rebecca did it, as she mentioned that she was scared he was going to kill her so she grabbed the trophy and hit him over the head with it?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2014, 10:39:20 AM »
Yeah we do, but I feel like
Show content
she's just saying that? She did confess to Lila's murder even though she didn't do it... Different circumstances I guess, and she did have blood all over her face.
Maybe I'm just being hopeful. :lol:

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2014, 01:56:27 PM »
I don't think that Rebecca meant it when she said it. It was more like she was willing to take the blame for it and rehearsing how to say it, because she wanted to protect Wes.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2014, 10:24:08 PM »
OMG. Those last 5 minutes took my breath away. Actually, that happens to me every episode, BUT THIS ONE WOW. This week's case outcome was so strange. Didn't see it coming. I think it's so interesting when Annalise gives people advice or wisdom, like her with this week's client.

I can't believe Wes is so trusting of Annalise. I just want to scream at him. :lol: Michaela restaurant incident was CRAZY. That is a scary mother-in-law... It was strange seeing her so vulnerable and I actually felt bad for her for once. :lol:

This week was great for character development. And Connor did more than just have sex! :funny:

BONNIE THOUGH. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED. It was as if Bonnie was an injured animal and Annalise just showed her no mercy. I feel like she became the most interesting character and maybe my favourite right now. POOR BONNIE. :'(

Literally everyone could be the killer now omg. The pieces are all in place for an amazing next episode.

EDIT: Just noticed some possible foreshadowing in the episode that I liked. Whether that was foreshadowing for later this episode or maybe in the future... Hmm. After the bombshell at the trial, Annalise told Bonnie, "Tell me what's coming my way."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:30:15 AM by Polaroid »

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2014, 11:33:02 AM »
I have no words for this show right now. The latest episode was a masterpiece! Every. Single. Person. Can. Be. The. Killer.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2014, 06:15:41 AM »
Haven't commented about this episode yet, but all I can say is wow. I was actually really disgusted with the case (the dad and the son sleeping with the nanny and getting STDs WTF) but the whole "Lila" portion of the episode was phenomenal. The ending literally gave me goosebumps with the feeling of "OMG SO THATS WHAT HAPPENED" and I CANNOT wait for next week's mid-season finale.

A+ episode as always. What a phenomenal show!

(Note: During this episode I went from liking Rebecca to despising her again. She is literally useless, yet she screws up being useless again. :lol:)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2014, 10:13:29 PM »
OH MY GOD I HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS RIGHT NOW EVEN THOUGH THE EPISODE JUST ENDED BUT OMGOMGOMG. I'M GOING TO SPOILER TAG THIS.

Show content
OMG THE END. I THOUGHT WES WAS JUST GOING CRAZY WITH THE FLASHBACKS BUT ANNALISE WAS THERE? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. I DIDN'T THINK THAT WE WOULD BE GETTING A CRAZY ENDING WITH ALL THE CRAZINESS OF THIS EPISODE. DOES THAT MEAN ANNALISE WAS TRYING TO COME UP WITH AN ALIBI WHEN SHE KEPT CALLING SAM?

Okay I should stop with the caps... :funny: The crazy argument at the beginning was so good. Viola Davis was AMAZING (like usual). TBH the murder was so underwhelming. :lol: Everything that led up to it was great though. IDK why I didn't ever think that Wes was the killer...

I loved the editing for the phone call scene. So beautiful.

I like how all the pieces of the night from the flashforwards were finally put into place. It felt very satisfying. :lol: I'm glad we got additional information as well so it wasn't just watching a bunch of stuff we've already seen.

Okay I think I'm done. :lol:

MrDeerShank

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2014, 09:04:05 AM »
OH MY GOD THAT ENDING.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2014, 02:53:25 PM »
Wow! Just wow!

Both the opening scene and the final one was so strong!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2014, 01:20:25 AM »
Phenomenal ending!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

And now the pain of mid-season occurs :lol:

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2014, 04:14:31 AM »
Underwhelming murder, but I didn't expect *insert name here* to be the killer! Amazing episode.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2015, 12:45:21 AM »
Anybody else stupidly excited for this to come back in two weeks? :D

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2015, 01:16:00 AM »

:yess:

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2015, 01:23:21 AM »
That would be me  :conf:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2015, 04:24:05 AM »

<3 I can't wait for ABC's TGIT to return overall! :P

Thursdays are amazing on ABC <3

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2015, 08:54:14 AM »
HTGAWM comes back tonight! Get excited!

MrDeerShank

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2015, 02:30:44 AM »
WOW, I really liked the first episode of the new season, it hasn't got quite the same feel to it but you feel a lot more tense as to what is happening every few minutes, and the final few scenes from outside the police station onwards :O

Cannot wait for next week's episode!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2015, 03:25:21 AM »
It was a fine episode, I do feel like it's a pilot of a "season 2" of a limited series (which it's not :lol:), in which a lot was meant to catch up new viewers, but OMG I literally died when I saw Marcia Gay Harden.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

One of the best TV actresses in YEARS (I'm still mourning over Trophy Wife being cancelled last year, she was hilarious in it) is on one of the best shows in YEARS. I can't wait!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2015, 06:30:40 AM »
I wasn't sure what to expect with this episode, but I liked it! The pace of the show definitely slowed down, but I think that's to be expected after every episode so far has been building up to the murder. The almost confession scene was great. I also thought the final exam for the class was interesting and I wonder if anyone will get the right answer, or what the answer even is. :lol: Excited to see what this sister-in-law has in store.