The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Canada

Amazing Race Canada - Season 3 News and Speculation

(1/10) > >>

Leafsfan.:
Jon revealed tonight that there will be a season 3!

Casting website is already up: http://www.theamazingracecanadacasting.com/

The deadline is: Nov 24. Last year it was Dec 26.

--- Quote ---When do they film the show?

This season of the Race will be filmed in Spring 2015.
--- End quote ---

And this is interesting:

--- Quote --- Your Team must be available and willing to participate in the Race for a period of approximately thirty (30) days, on such dates to be determined by Producer in its sole discretion, with approximately twelve other Teams.
--- End quote ---

stunami:
They said the same thing last year for the : compete with twelve other teams.  :funny:

I think we have a winning formula this year with 11 teams/12 legs and they will stick with that. I think we will have still a mix of Canada and international legs: We can still have Edmonton, Saskatoon, lots of town in Ontatio (Hamilton, London, Kingston) lots of region in Québec (the north, Saguenay, the islands) + Northwest territories didn't even have a pitstop so maybe one full leg there! Plus I'm expecting a visit to the UK (motherland) and maybe Ireland, USA, Cuba.  :conf:

WindsorSue:

--- Quote from: stunami on September 21, 2014, 10:22:31 PM ---They said the same thing last year for the : compete with twelve other teams.  :funny:

I think we have a winning formula this year with 11 teams/12 legs and they will stick with that. I think we will have still a mix of Canada and international legs: We can still have Edmonton, Saskatoon, lots of town in Ontatio (Hamilton, London, Kingston) lots of region in Québec (the north, Saguenay, the islands) + Northwest territories didn't even have a pitstop so maybe one full leg there! Plus I'm expecting a visit to the UK (motherland) and maybe Ireland, USA, Cuba.  :conf:

--- End quote ---
Totally agree with ur assessment. Not sure about Cuba. Producers are stressing a Canadian connection with International destinations. I expect that to continue for a couple of more seasons until they break free.

WindsorSue:
The application deadline is November 24th...about one month earlier than last year.
It also says "within Canada and around the world"...I believe last year it read "outside of Canada".

Leafsfan.:

--- Quote from: WindsorSue on September 22, 2014, 09:19:14 AM ---The application deadline is November 24th...about one month earlier than last year.
It also says "within Canada and around the world"...I believe last year it read "outside of Canada".

--- End quote ---

Yea, but since they went outside the country this time, they could have changed it without giving away the international component.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version