Archive > American Idol

Wildcard Show!!!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mamaschatzi:
So, the judges get to pick 3 that are going through!  I'd bet they pick Kimberly Caldwell, The guy with the big ears, and that guy Chip.  

Spooky:
I think the four will be Kimberly, Clay, Trenyce, and either Aliceyn or Chip. I prefer Aliceyn over Chip.

Bathfizzy:
Mama, you and I must be on the same wave length.  I think the judges will pick Kimberly, Clay, Chip or Trenyce.  It was a good show.  I see next week's show is 2 hours.  I wonder what song style all 12 contestants get to sing.  Should be good.  I was thrilled that no one argued back.  I hope everyone learned by watching the previous show that it doesn't pay to talk back. 8)

Theresa:
I watched a bit of this last night.  I loved the guy that won and he sang an Elton song so thats even better.  He sang it better then I ever heard anyone sing it besides Elton too, so now I love him and want him to win.  Now ya'll can tell me his name, LOL.

Theresa

Mamaschatzi:
Mike got home from work this morning so we are watching right now.  Clay is the guy who sang the Elton song.  The song is a favorite of mine as well.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version