Author Topic: Vanessa  (Read 3116 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Vanessa
« on: March 12, 2003, 10:54:27 PM »
Gone.  I felt bad for her.  Julia looked totally stunned that she was not in the top 9.  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Vanessa
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 09:41:54 AM »
I never liked the image that Vanessa had! With her read hair, it is something that not many people can pull off. Only Kelly Osborn!
Rob

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 03:45:10 PM »
I thought Charles would be first to go, but after seing the recaps last night, I don't think Vanessa fit in with the rest of the group.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2003, 05:21:48 PM »
I wasn't surprised that Vanessa was the first to go.  She has a nice voice but she doesn't suit the American Idol image of appealing to lots of people.  She is very colorful and I can see her in a career in broadway.  I think as each week goes by, it will be heartbreaking to see who goes as they are all so talented.  This group of 12 is way better than the group of 10 from last year and I think the viewing public is voting based on good voice compared to looks, etc.  Next weeks show will be songs from movies I think.  That will be good.

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 04:08:54 PM »
This years group is much better overall than the first time around. There is no one that I don't like at all. It will be sad to see them go week to week.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

CindiLou

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2003, 06:16:17 PM »
I was sorry to see Vanessa go but I do understand that she is not in the American Idol mold. Definitely made for Broadway! More a Bette Midler type than anything! Julia sure was shocked. I can't wait until tonight and see what happens next!