Archive > TAR Canada

Who will win TAR Canada 2?

(1/2) > >>

Lemontail:
VOTE FOR WINNER!
I'm don't know, because I'm mostly neutral but I would prefer Nat & Meg.

You're can change your vote also!  :conf:  :hearts:  :<3  :colors  :hoot:  :hrt: :luvya: :res:

couchracer:
I would prefer Micky and Pete, I am tired of NM winning so many legs, and they (NM) seem to be getting on each others nerves.

WindsorSue:
Happy Finale Day! Come on people, where all all your predictions?
I would be happy with any one of these teams winning, but I am rooting for Mickey and Pete just because I want to hear what comes out of their mouths if they win. Whoever does win, I don't think it will be a tear-jerker like last season. I cried like a baby, and still do if I watch it again. LOL

Felix:
I will be rooting for Mickey & Pete,because they were funny and relaxed along the way and came so close to winning in the last legs. They deserve it. But I'll like too if Natalie & Meaghan wins. They made a superb race and entered in TAR's history as one of the best teams to race.
Ryan & Rob are good people,but they don't deserve to win. They made horrible legs in sequence and were escaping elimination by almost nothing.

claude_24hrs:
I prefer N/M to win the race and will win eight consecutive legs (if they win, they would tie the record of Dave/Rachel's win in TAR20). I also like M/P and they deserve a better team to win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version