Author Topic: The QUEST: EP 7 & 8 "Verlox Attacks" and "The Dragon's Lair" Sept 4 at 8PM  (Read 1352 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
>
                 The Quest Airs Two Consecutive Episodes “Verlox Attacks” and “The Dragon’s Lair” September 4 

The Dark Army is ready to strike and Verlox (Douglas Tait) finally shows the depth of his devastating powers in “Verlox Attacks.” The stakes are high and intelligence is the best defense for the six remaining Paladins and in the end, three of them must venture into enemy territory to avoid banishment. When a dragon escapes and burns a nearby village, it’s up to the five remaining Paladins to prevent yet another attack in, “The Dragon’s Lair.” Time is a factor in this race to protect Everealm and get amnesty from the Fates. The losing Paladins discover all is not what it seems and must get dirty to save the day.

Who will succeed to continue on their quest and who will join banished Paladins Katherine “Katie” Smaluk (26, Bartender from Chicago, IL), Ashley Guerrero (35, Horse Trainer from Murrieta, CA), Jim Curry (22, Student from Little Rock, AR), Jasmine Kyle (31, Mother and Homemaker from Media, PA), Christian Sochor (23, Server from New York, NY), Adria Kyne (41, Marketing Director from Nashua, NH) on September 4?

The Paladins vying to emerge as the “One True Hero” are: Shondo Blades (30, MMA Fighter from Houston, TX), Lina Carollo (27, School Counselor from Delran, NJ), Andrew Frazer (25, Personal Trainer from West Hartford, CT), Bonnie Gordon (28, Property Manager from Lafayette, LA), Patrick Higgins (41, High School Math Teacher from Joliet, IL)and Leticia Reyes (36, Executive Assistant from White Plains, NY).
The Quest airs “Verlox Attacks” and “The Dragon’s Lair” Air Thursday, September 4 at 8/7c on ABC
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The QUEST: EP 7 & 8 "Verlox Attacks" and "The Dragon's Lair" Sept 4 at 8PM
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 03:26:08 PM »
I am so sorry to be late in opening this.

Please let me know by PM if you need a way to watch now!

Would love to hear what you thought..as soon as I see it!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 11:37:40 PM »
So sad for Leticia. I hoped someone will give her a sympathy vote after what she did for Christian but they were just so cold. She handled it well though. Giving them cold goodbye except for Lina <3

And even I don't like Lina much but Bonnie was right choice to go. Lina is more a fighter than her.

Root for Shondo and Andrew.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 01:09:33 AM »
Just finished watching...wow the women were so close to having one of the men go!

You can see what Bonnie says here:

I enjoyed her so much!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-quest/video/most-recent/VDKA0_bd37vg0w
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 03:31:18 PM »
I absolutely loved this episode, and the show as a whole. Apart from Christian, the cast are so REAL. They're not anything like typical reality show contestants. They are not there for fame or money. It's really refreshing to watch all of them grow as individuals!!

Really sad Leticia was banished, I think had she made it past that one she'd have went all the way!

As Bonnie said, she does have the heart of a hero. One of my favourite casted contestants ever!

The show really deserves a second season!