Author Topic: Season Finale! “Escape From Rana Village” and “One True Hero” Sept 11 at 8PM!  (Read 1782 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
ON THE SPECIAL 2-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S THE QUEST (9/11)

SEASON FINALE
“ONE TRUE HERO” IS REVEALED WHEN THE PALADINS REACH THE END OF THEIR JOURNEY IN THE FINAL TWO EPISODES OF THE SEASON ON ABC’S “THE QUEST”

Escape From Rana Village” and “One True Hero” Air Thursday, September 11
            The Paladins have arrived at the end of their journey and the moment of truth is at hand, but first, these remaining contestants must face a new enemy, in the final two episodes of the season of “The Quest,” airing THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network.

The stakes reach a new height in “Escape from Rana Village” when the Paladins are taken prisoner. They must act quickly in order to save themselves and the Queen (Susanne Gschwendtner). Ultimately, only one is safe from the Fates leading to their most emotional banishment yet.

The final episode begins with only three Paladins left and Verlox's (Douglas Tait) growing power. The final challenge puts the Paladins to a demanding test. After the grueling competition, the quest is complete and “One True Hero” has emerged. The celebration is short-lived and our “Hero’s” work is not finished…Verlox must be vanquished. 

Who will be named the “One True Hero”? Will it be Shondo Blades (30, MMA Fighter from Houston, TX), Lina Carollo (27, School Counselor from Delran, NJ), Andrew Frazer (25, Personal Trainer from West Hartford, CT), Bonnie Gordon (28, Property Manager from Lafayette, LA), Patrick Higgins (41, High School Math Teacher from Joliet, IL) or Leticia Reyes (36, Executive Assistant from White Plains, NY)?

Katherine “Katie” Smaluk (26, Bartender from Chicago, IL), Ashley Guerrero (35, Horse Trainer from Murrieta, CA), Jim Curry (22, Student from Little Rock, AR), Jasmine Kyle (31, Mother and Homemaker from Media, PA), Christian Sochor (23, Server from New York, NY), Adria Kyne (41, Marketing Director from Nashua, NH) along with two contestants on September 4 have been banished.

“The Quest” was filmed on location in Austria and is executive produced by Bertram van Munster, Elise Doganieri, Mark Ordesky, Jane Fleming, Rob Eric and Michael Williams.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 02:54:18 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Can't wait to see who wins it all.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Looking forward to it! I'll really be happy with any of them to win, with some preference for Lina & Shondo!

This show REALLY deserves a second season.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I agree! Since ABC has not promoted this show as it deserves, I think the best way to promote this is to join (on Facebook) #QuestArmy

THEY are fans promoting the show the way it deserves. Go join and see the great Cast Interviews, the interaction with the cast and producers, feel the love.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/798916096795434/
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Loved the winner
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Loved the hint of a followup season!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Loved the winner

Still wait to watch it. So excited to see who win.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Great final episode!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Very happy with the winner! The episodes really got better as the show went on. Hopefully the small cliffhanger will bring us a second season  :yess: