Author Topic: Live Feed Updates - Monday, 9/8 - Thursday 9/11  (Read 19993 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Live Feed Updates - Monday, 9/8 - Thursday 9/11
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2014, 01:00:09 AM »
Cody, Frankie and Victoria in LR, Frankie can't decide on whether to go to bed, take a bath, he is so tired

Derrick out of DR

Frankie to the DR

BBAD ended for the night!  :waves:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2014, 06:31:35 AM »
Earlier this morning 12:26 am BBT time

Derrick and Vic in the fire room. 

Derrick:  Cody and Frankie are sitting right out there talking game.

Victoria: I like how Frankie is in th emiddle of everything. Is it weak if I don't campaign?

Derrick: No.  And there is a twist.  Even if you have my vote you still need Frankie.  YOu're not a dumb girl what is it accomplishing.  You have to do what you feel comfortable with.  I don't want you to be like I should have campaigned.

Victoria: There's not much to say, really

Derrick: Yeah, what are you going to say Caleb?   I'd like your vote, we haven't playedthis game together at all but I want your vote

Victoria: I have a better chance with Frankie.  Like Caleb we never spoke game at all.

Derrick: He's on the couch with Cody righ tnow

Victoria: Frankie loves drama

Derrick: He's going to get drama

Victoria:  Basically. . .

Derrick:  YOu're going to say I came in here, I love you, you're a great friend, I don't want you to get your hopes up, I've been loyal to all of the guys and we chose to keep COdy this week and I"m not going to be able to give you my vote.  We want to be friends out of here, but you weren't buying it and you're pissed.

Victoria: So, you were using me for a vote and now that you don't need me anymore peace out girlfriend.

Derrick: You can say that, I'm not going to say that I said that.   

Victoria; I don't want to get our stories messed up. 

Derrick: I'm just going to say that Cody deserves to be here and you don't have my vote and you're pissed off at me.  What you want to say between that, you can say whatever you want, when I watch it on tv I won't be mad.  You can say that I'll never get your vote and then you can say that the sad thing is that Hayden, Nicole and Donny don't like Derrick either so they won't vote for hime.

Victoria:  Basically that you're loyal to the guys?

Derrick: Yeah, essentially you'll be like you can't believe you did this to me and I don't want to talk to you anymore because you're making me look like a fool.   I don't know if its going to work, but if it does, it'll be genius.  It might help if its a twist.  It could.  It doesn't effect anything when you give your final speech.   You could be like I had your back, loyalty is everything to me, you broke my trust, and good luck to everyone else.  If you get evicted you don't even give me a hug.

Victoria:   I don't want people to think why am I mad because I'm not staying anyway?

Derrick: Its about our friendship.  Even though you're not staying you wanted me to vote for you.

Victoria: That you're not choosing my fate.

Derrick: I'll say that it kills you that I'm the one sending you home. 

Victoria; That's perfect, that's good.

Derrikc: On another note, just so you know I have been loyal to you this entire game.  i've made deals with people and told Cody we'd go to the final 2, they all like me, but I know none of them have my back llike you do.  Regardless of if this helps and I go out next, there is a lot that we have to talk about outside of this house.

Victoria: I hope this doesn't impact anything

Derrick:I appreciate that we are friends, and that you're doing this for me.   If I don't vote you out there will be a target on my back if I don't win HOH.  When the show is over and once you meet my wife you'll know more about me and we can talk and catch up.  If I go out next and they send me home, it doesn't matter and you still did it for me and I appreciate that.  I just don't want you to do it if you can't do it for me. I don't want them to figure it out.  Do you think you'll be fine?   

Victoria: Yeah, it'll be fine. 

Derrick: Its really only one day, on the lockdown we don't talk anyway.   Its good that he'll want to talk to you.   Regardless the show is coming to an end and we'll talk outside of the house and I'll fill you in.

Victoria: I'll make this work.

Derrikc: As faras the jury don't kill yourself.  I have to get there, but I think I can beat Cody and Frankie.   I just need to get there and Frankie will take me based on what you said.  We are out of here in less than 2 weeks.

Victoria: I can handle not talking to you for 2 days. 

Derrikc: If it works it'll be great.  YOu'll have to sell it to Frankie, bust out some tears. This could be so difficult to even get there. I have to try to get there on my ownl. if it doesn't work, it doesn't work and it won't be for not trying.

Victoria: you're going to get there.  If this works and you win, you owe me.

Derrick: of course I do.  I'm going to try to beat him out right.  I plan on winning this HOH and the veto and send him right behind you.

Victoria: you need to win this HOH

Derrick: I need to win the Veto.

Victoria: But the HOH you'll be safe.

Derrick: It'll probably be endurance.  Its weird to think the game is almost over.   

Victoria: Playing the game is exhausting.

Derrick:I can't wiat until you learn more about me.   You'll know that night.  Its all true.   

Victoria: I don't doubt it.   

Victoria is going to leave with tears in her eyes and red eyes.   I'll go out and say I don't want to talk to anyone.  Tomorrow they can ask me.

Victoria: If its not me winning it better be you, that's how much I love you.   

Derrick: i'm going to try and if I don't win i'll see you in the jury house.  I just can't wait to get out of this house.

. . .

Derrick: this twist keeps you here, we'll have a conversation that we made up, but we're not close anymore.  I don't know what the twist will be.   

Victoria:  You just walk out noow. Shut out the light

Derrick: essentially i said i'm loyal to the guys and you don't have my vote and you're pissed off because you didn't want the person you were loyal to sending you out.  Okay, let's see your acting skills.  First round of drinks on me.   I love you.

Victoria; This is fo you Jana and Tenley.

Derrick: I have a lot to tell you.  Love you good night

Victoria: Love you too and good night.

Derrick leaves the fire room and heads straight up to the HOH room where Cody and Frankie are hanging out and listening to music.

Frankie: What happened? how'd it go?

Derrick: not good

Frankie: Really?

Derrick: nope. Long story short she was trying to campaign to me, I said long story short, I've been working with the guys, its not an alliance, but I'm loyal to the guys and I think COdy deserves the right to be here.  She started with the I had a feeling I was going home, but I didn't want you to be the one to send me home.  She felt hope and I can't in good conscience vote him out because I've been loyal to him.  She's crying downstairs.  She's in the room with the lights off.  She might try to talk to you.

Frankie: She's not going to talk to me  because I can't vote.

Derrick: She said she feels betrayed.   

Frankie: I didn't give her any hope.  I told her that if she was going to regret not campaigning she should do it.  We weren't going to hold it against her.

Derrick: I told her all of the guys wanted to get to the final 4 we worked hard.  She wasn't really taking no for an answer at first but she got it and then I wanted to keep talking to her and she was like I don't want to talk anymore and shut off the lights.

Frankie: I don't think it went . . .

Derrick: I knew it wasn't going to go well.  I told her that I had her back.  HOnestly, I have for the most part.

Frankie: I said that to her.

Derrick: HOw can I vote out a guy that won a bunch of comps and she's been last at everything.

Frankie: I said that to her, that everone in the house has kept her safe and she owes everyone in the house the place where she's at in the house.  I said that's not going to change anything.

Derrikc: She wanted you to vote for her to stay, Caleb to vote for her to go and Frankie to break the tie.  She is blaming me because if I voted her to stay, Frankie would be the deciding vote and that would make her feel better.  She can't believe I'm the one sending her home.

Frankie: That's why Caleb said we could tell her together?

Derrick: But do you understand why I wanted to do it myself.   

Cody: At this point . . .

Derricl:  She's going to talk to you tomorrow.  I didn't pull a brigade move.  I told her we had a gentleman's agreement, we want the final 4 and battle it out.

Cody: What will make it easier, is when we all talk to her.  If everyone goes we've been working together and we feel Cody should make it.  But if everyone pulls the whole, that's how the house is going to vote.   

Frankie: You said you wanted to talk to her so I didn't talk to her.

Derrick: I didn't tell her that we had an alliance.

Cody: We can do that.

Derrick: We can do that if we ant to.  I feel like she'll pull you aside one by one.   

Frankie: Hopefully she'll pull me aside last and I'll say that hopefully you got everything off your chest, and that you can leave now.

Derrick: Brittany got embarrassed, we aren't do that to Victoria. 

Cody: They laughed at her.

Derrick: Victoria wasn't in on the alliance, but we talked alot and were close and I still have to save face.   Its like your situation with Christine.  It didn't go like I planned, but it could have been worse.  Whatever.  I'm good with it.  I wasn't even done speaking.  She was done with it.  YOu know she's done with it because she never goes to sleep. 

Frankie: She'll be up here.

Derrick: She's not coming up here. I'll give her a few minutes, but I'm actually tired.

Frankie: well . . .

They sit in silence

Frankie: I'm sorry it didn't go as planned

Derrick: I feel better about it.

Frankie: You'll feel better about it tomorrow.

Derrick: I didn't try to add salt to the wound, I just said that we're working together and there's a gentleman's agreement that we're going to the final four and will battle it out.   I didn't even say because you haven't won any comps.  Obviously, she knew there was a responsibliity that she'd be going home, but not because I'd be voting her out. 

Frankie: you can say that you're saving Frankie from having to make the decision.

Derrick:I told her she's not staying.  I told her I can't vote for her, I promised my vote elsewhere, she can campaign.  I emphasized my friendship being separate from the game.  She isn't getthing tha tnow, but maybe after she leaves the house she'll get it.  If not, then maybe our friendship wasn't that big of deal anyways.

Victoria out of the bedroom

Frankie: She looks fine.

Derrick: Can you tell she was crying?

Frankie: Nope.  She's fine.   You're a good person.

Derrick: I'm glad I did it.  For all we know there could be a twist on Wed. and she's in power and put me out Wed.  I'm ok with that because I hope that she'd give me the same respect if I was in her position.

Frankie: I said that to her, and I'm like as long as the decision is true to who I am as a person then its not the wrong decision and if it sends me out the door, I know that's good and I'm being true to who i am as a person.  The way that decisions burn your soul i because they're out of character

Derrick: She's eating cereal, I guess she's ok

Franie: you want me to go talk to her?

Derrick: I'd give her some time.

Frankie: blah, blah, blah, decisions, decisions, moral high ground, blah, blah, blah  Every decisions I make from now on is a decision Frankie would make outside of the house and if it sends me out the door I don't walk out regretting anything.

. . . .

They're talking about if they should disclose the alliance.  Derrick isn't going to say anything.  He doesn't want to make the girl look like an asshole.   she mightnot campaign to caleb.   

Frankie: I think Caleb should say, thank you for talking to me, its not looking good.

Cody: It doesn't make sense to tell her about the bomb squad.

Derrick: Yeah, why would we tell her. 

Frankie: we just tell her the boys have each other's backs.

Derrick: If we decide to tell her later. but she knows it, we're the bros.  I just think its a tough pill to swallow to her.  I think if we want to tell her more we can, but I don't want to kick her while she's down.  Caleb said I don't owe her, but he doesn't know our conversations.

Cody: Caleb's never had a relationship in the house.

Derrick: We talked more personal than game.   That was nice.   But, i told her that I had to vote for Cody and I insinuated that I could vote to keep you but you're still going home.  I don't think she's pissed about going home at all.  I think in a way she feels left out.  You said earlier we're all in the hammock ans she's sitting by herself.  I'll try to talk to her tomorrow.

Frankie: she has no option but to talk to you

Derrick: She does she can tell me to f myself

Frankie: that's not her

Derrick: She now knows 100% she's going home.  that was the purpose of it.

Frankie: m'hmm  You did good.

Derrick: We'll see.  I could have told her tomorrow, but that would be ****ty, short notice.  Get your dress ready.

Frankie: the day before the eviction.  I'm going to the bathroom and go laydown.

Derrick goes to the bathroom.   

Cody tells Derrick that victora went to bed.  What's the time limit for me to go in there?

Derrick: i'm goin in now. I'm going to put a bandaid on and go to sleep.   He leaves the HOH room. 

Frankie: he's a mess

Cody: Why is he so irritated by that?

Frankie: I'm telling you we're the only ones not falling apart.

Cody: He wanted to tell her.

Frankie: He ewanted to, was he pissed at me?  He was like you gave her hope.

Cody: You said all you could have said. 

Frankie: I was like babe, I didn't give her hope, I didn't give her hope at all.

Cody: I would have said if I were you, that you need to do what you need to do so you can walk out of here with no regrets.

Frankie: Derrick is a mess.  He's so concerned about America and the booing and the things.

Cody: I'm extremely concerned about the booing.   The thing where Cody has been HOH and these guys have never put him up, these guys have never put me on the block.  These are the guys I have to go to the end with. He's never been on the block, not eve once.   I get that it sucks and it hurts, but she hasn't benefitted him at all.  We haven't even had a close vote that we were like thank god we have victoria.  Unanimous votes everyweek.  So you know?  I get it because it hurts her feelings.

Frankie: Yeah, but at the same time. . .

Cody: I guess I'm just in a different position because I'm sitting next to her, is it that hard to breakt it to her? am i going to go home?

Frankie: Yeah, I get what you're saying.   

Cody: Liek f'ing christine, I told her I'd never vote her out, and the plan that day was to send her home.  I never warned her or said antying. 

Frankie: you were like bye, good job

Cody: I don't want to seem like an asshole, but  . . .

Frankie: We all agreed not to tell Victoria as a group, you did it yourself, you got your way, I know that it sucks, but i'll be okay.   

Cody: Put it in a letter and send it out.

Frankie: I'll put it in my HOH blog.

Cody and Frankie talking about how Caleb is mean and says that they're fat.   

They're both going to bed. 

Good night.

Meanwhile, after Derrick went downstairs, he put a bandaid on his finger and headed to bed.  He and Victoria had a quick conversation.

Derrick:You still awake. He recaps his conversation with Frankie and Cody.  I told him exactly what we agreed to.   I said you were upset because I was going to vote to evict you.   

Victoria: Did tnhey buy it?

Derrick:  Oh yeah, Frankie said when she comes to talk to me, I'll tell her you did the right thing.  He thinks I did the right thing.

Victoria; I hear someone walking down the stairs.

Derrick: Okay, I'm going to bed.  Good night

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2014, 06:32:57 AM »
Currently - all houseguests sleeping!   They all went to bed close to 1:30 am BBT.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2014, 09:29:46 AM »
Everyone still sleeping. There was a noise like a door sliding shut or closing but no one has moved that we can see.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2014, 11:18:44 AM »
The doorbell rings and they get their doggy for the day. It's name is Izzy! They all jumped out of bed, Derrick says his heart was beating out of his chest.

They are beside themselves.. LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2014, 11:28:30 AM »
Everyone getting a chance to give her a treat, finally Victoria gets her chance to pet her and give her a treat. They are showing her the house even the countdown. LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2014, 11:34:55 AM »
Everyone has had a chance to pet him but she is sticking with Caleb for the moment. Up on the couch! (After the treats they keep feeding her.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2014, 11:40:38 AM »
She is cute! They all are taking turns petting her. Finally Derrick gets his chance and Frankie calls her to him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2014, 11:45:31 AM »
Frankie thinks they should clean the floor... He wants to make pancakes or something since they are all up. No one answers so he says he should just go F himself. (Honestly!)

Derrick wants her to come up on the couch so he can show her what they do all day. (Sleep. LOL)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2014, 11:54:26 AM »
Derrick keeps saying this is definitely not a rescue dog. (Too well trained.)

Derrick talking to Caleb, they are trashing Cody. Cody waits till someone makes food so he can eat. Derrick: Grab a F'ng pan and make your own breakfast. They can't find any bowls, they think they are always left outside and flies are all over them.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2014, 11:58:16 AM »
Derrick and Vitoria have put the plan into effect, she is ignoring him and everyone has noticed. Frankie is taking a shower in the HOH and obviously singing since we went to fish and now see Derrick and Cody playing pool in the BY.

Derrick is telling Cody that they will have a twist tomorrow but he thinks it will come after the eviction. Derrick says the bomb squad was dismantled after week four. They both think Caleb is clueless about the game. Cody says he and Derrick were the :dick hit men.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 01:09:36 PM by TexasLady »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2014, 08:47:48 PM »
chatter chatter telling stories
delightful just delightful

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2014, 08:52:53 PM »
Earlier, at about 4:30 pm BBT, as part of Derrick's plan, Victoria and Frankie in the HOH room.

Victoria: Basically, I didn't sleep last night at all.  I didn't think that I had to campaign to Derrick.  I figured that I could talk to you and Caleb and I'd be fine.  But I wanted to talk to Derrick before to see what to say, I don't want to cry . . . She's crying.  When we had the whole blow out 3-4 weeks ago, I felt like someone has taken my heart and crushed it.  We mended things and i thought we were fine and basically he just told me that he's not voting to keep me and he's loyal to the guys.  (She's crying) and even if I couldn't convince the guys to keep me, but the fact that he's doing it, its super hurtful.  I feel like I got dragged and he needed me for a vote or anything.  He used me until, peace out.  I feel super alone and I don't want to talk to him and I don't think that's a loyal game player and he doesn't understand that.  lOyalty is everything in this game, he should know that. Now this is the time it matters and he's not there for me.  I feel played, I can't look at him, he disgusts me. I'm trying to not make the vibes weird in the house and be happy go lucky.  It sucks I'm not ready to leave.  I'm extremely hurt.  I knew it was a lie, like when someone cheats on you. Its like Caleb stabbing you on the back when you need him most. 

Frankie: That almost happened.

Victoria: It hasn't almost happened to us.   

Frankie: the argument that I'll say to you is Derrick and I are close and we've talked to each other, and getting to this point together. I don't think Cheating is what he's done.  I don't think his personal relationship is fake.

Victoria: Personal is game.  We speak game, he said he'd be loyal and if I'm ever on the block we're each other's votes and obviously that's not the case.  I feel super betrayed and I don't want to look at him.  I don't respect him as a person, I do not like him, he's good with his words.  He's good.  Its like when you're done you're done.  Done.  Its embarrassing.

Frankie: I don't know.  When you get to a certain point in the game you can't be loyal to everyone.   Without people hating each other you've made promises to everyone.

Victoria; You don't say I'm with the boys, like when Christine was still here, that doesn't make any sense to me.  If he would have told me from the beginning, i'd be at peace. 

Frankie: Yesterday you said you didn't know about Derrick because he's close to Cody.  I thought you knew yesterday that you didn't have his vote and you'd go to Caleb

Vcitoria: no.  A

Frankie: At this point in the game, my personal relationships and game relationships are better. 

Victoria; but you have that one person in the game.  I feel betrayed.  I speak so highly of him and he doesn't deserve it.   I t should have been one and one.  I was crying a lot and didn't want to talk to anyone.  I wanted him to leave me alone.  I didn't start yelling.  Today I'm just ignoring him.

Frankie: That sucks.  When I told you yesterday, I wanted you to walk out at peace with eveyrone.  I don't know what you and Derrick talk about.  I have no idea.  He doesn't tell me.

Victoria; It sucks.  She's crying.  YOu're number one ally that you trust in the world. 

Frankie: I understand his argument because the 4 of us have fought tooth and nail to keep each other safe.  I've never nominated Derrick/  We have worked together this whole game.

Victoria; I was blinded by that and he never told me. 

Frankie: Its not his place to tell you that he's working with those people. I would have been pissed if he would have told you

Victoria; I get that, we all have our own games, but when it comes down to it you don't tell me that you have my back when you don't have it all of the way.  I'm just so hurt. I don't respect him.  I don't respect him as a game player.

Frankie: Well . . .

Victoria: its like caleb choosing Derrick over you.  Wouldn't you be like what the f, Caleb?

Frankie: Oh yeah, but I do understand its a game

Victoria: Let it be a game, good luck to him.

Frankie: he thinks he owes more to cody

Victoria; Fine than good luck. You want to play dirty, I'll play dirtier.

Frankie: what do you mean?

Victoria:You know what I mean.

Frankie:  Its a shame, he's hlped you get here, you've been super close.  He's helped you get here

Victoria: I don't care about the past.  Its his word. 

Frankie: He said if you're on the blcok he'd vote to keep you?

Victoria: He said don't worry I got you?   

Frankie: Forever?

Victoria: It was implied. 

Frankie: Is this only oyour second time on th block on eviction night? 

Victoria: yea

Frakie: Its your seventh time on the block, 3 time on eviction night.  You're a beast.  Wow.

Victoria:  What other person would put up their closest ally?  Is that a hint? Frankie you tell me.

Frankie: It seems like you're not his closest ally

Victoria; that's exactly what I"m saying.  I don't want to be around him, I don't care for him.  Thank god its the end of the game and I don't have o deal with this tension.

Frankie: I understand.   

VIctoria: I prefer straight up

Frankie:I don't think you'd prefer straight up in this situation.

Victoria: or lie to me

Frankie: He is being straight up

Victoria: don't tell me you have my back

Frankie: You have someone's back until you don't.

Victoria:  Why can't he now?

Frankie:  He's working with the boys.   

Victoria making a case that what Derrick did to her would be like if Caleb turned on Frankie.    Blah, blah, blah, be true to your word, my closest ally voted to keep me instead of it being unanimouse. 3-0 peace out, used ad abused you peace out.  You don't see it

Frankie: I see it, but he's kept you safe too.

Victoria: I was on the blcok and I have a chance of going home when I'm on the block.

Frankie: He put you on the blcok with Christine

Victoria: Nothing is guaranteed when you're in the orange chairs. 

Frankie: He's still your closest ally.  YOu're not his, but he might still be yours.   He has supported you up until this point.

Victoria: when it comes down to it is when you see people's true colors.  That's fine, let him go be with his boys

Frankie: Don't think it doesn't scare the **** out of me.  For me, I have to move forward, knowing that nothing is for certain and I'm the only one that control my fate in the game.

Victoroa; ITs just sucks, she's crying

Frankie: I love you so much.  It really does suck

Victoria: Its almost embarrasing.  She's a good crier.

Frankie: Don't forget the good moments, those were good and you guys went through a lot.

Victoria: if he wants to be with the boys, okay

Frankie: I don't want you forget the good personal moments

Victoria: I can ptu the personal aside.  Victoria making the argument that she's going to take all of this into consideration.   Nicole told me I can't trust Derrick like I think I can.   She said to open up my eyes.   

Frankie: I just wnat you to be okay

Victoria: I'm not

Fankie: you will be. 

Victoria:   I'm just so hurt I can't explain it.   

Frankie: I think there are some very strong people left and weak people left, mentally.  I think its going to come down to who can keep their **** together.

Victoria: well make it to final 2.  Kill it Frankie.  You have to, I can't do it anymore.

Frankie:  I really hope to. 

They hug. 

Frankie: we're going to have a lot of fun for the rest of our lives together. 

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 09:09:37 PM by BelleJar »
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2014, 08:53:10 PM »
for the moment it is the Caleb Frankie hour swapping stories and such
delightful just delightful

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2014, 09:12:25 PM »
Derrick and Victoria whispering in the fire room.

Derrick is coaching victoria on how to play up Caleb (they want to play up Caleb so Frankie doesn' want to take Caleb to the final 2).   SHe can say that Nicole told her to trust Caleb, that she really liked Caleb

Victoria; I can't wait for you to see my conversation with Frankie.  It took me awhile to cry but when I did I did for 20 straight minutes.

Victoria leaves, Derrick stays to nap.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2014, 11:09:06 PM »
I'm here for BBAD

The final five are all in HOH chillin' and chattin' They got booze earlier, a small bottle of wine which Victoria is drinking now and four beers which is long gone now. The boys minus Frankie drank them.

Discussion is of music artists and award shows

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2014, 11:19:38 PM »
Caleb and Frankie in HOH BR feeding the fish

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2014, 11:26:24 PM »
Victoria listening to Ariana and is dancing to it with her arms

Caleb went downstairs.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2014, 11:40:29 PM »
Caleb back in HOH

Discussion is of comps they had

Frankie called to DR

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2014, 11:51:27 PM »
Caleb and Cody down in kitchen fixing food

Derrick and Victoria had a quick convo alone in HOH before she went down

Frankie still in DR

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2014, 12:01:50 AM »
Caleb, Cody and Victoria eating at the dining table

Derrick napping on the HOH bed

Frankie still in DR

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2014, 12:17:12 AM »
Caleb and Cody playing catch with a ball going back and forth from the kitchen to living room

Frankie out of DR, joins the boys playing catch
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:20:17 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2014, 12:27:24 AM »
Derrick called to DR

Victoria laying in bed

Other boys continue with the playing catch the ball

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2014, 12:32:40 AM »
Catch game continues but Frankie not playing anymore, no clue where he went

Derrick still in DR

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2014, 12:44:07 AM »
Derrick out of DR

Cody to the DR

Victoria still laying down

Frankie taking a bath in the HOH tub

Caleb and Derrick in the kitchen talking what ifs