Author Topic: Live Feed Updates - Monday, 9/8 - Thursday 9/11  (Read 19996 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Live Feed Updates - Monday, 9/8 - Thursday 9/11
« on: September 07, 2014, 11:00:19 AM »
Week 11 - Double Eviction

Eviction # 1:

Nicole by  4 - 0

HOH:
Derrick

Noms:
Christine
Victoria

POV Comp:
Frankie wins

POV Meeting:
Frankie does not use the POV

Eviction # 2:
Christine
She stormed out of the house, no hugs to anyone
And the audience booed her as she walked out!

After the Double Eviction:

HOH:
Frankie

Noms (Pre-Veto):
Cody
Victoria

Veto Comp:
Frankie wins the veto...not used

Week 11: Rewind

HOH:
Caleb

Noms:
Frankie
Victoria

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:57:42 PM by HurricaneHowieWood »
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Re: Live Feed Updates - Monday, 9/8 - Thursday 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 10:46:20 PM »
Random chatter...

The countdown moves closer to "reset"
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 11:01:42 PM »
I'm here for BBAD

All but Frankie in kitchen talking about food

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 11:06:24 PM »
Caleb and Cody goes outside to play pool

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 11:25:49 PM »
Derrick is outside as well, warming up the grill to cook something

Talk is about getting Frankie out next and speculating what the button twist is

Derrick thinks they have 12 days left. Nope, they got 17 to go.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 11:40:39 PM »
Cody folded his freshly dried laundry and then resumed the pool game with Caleb.  Derrick watching while his food is being grilled.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 11:53:48 PM »
Pool game over. Victoria came out briefly but went back in.

Caleb, Cody and Derrick now just chillin' on loungers and having idle chatter.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 12:09:32 AM »
Boys speculating the button twist

Victoria fixing something in the kitchen

No sign of Frankie since BBAD started. No clue where he is.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 12:20:32 AM »
Cody called to DR

Caleb and Derrick eating the chicken that Derrick just grilled and now are going over the order of who was HOH. Caleb is bad at memory.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 12:28:11 AM »
Cody still in DR

Frankie sleeping in HOH

Victoria done eating, joins Caleb and Derrick at the BY couches having idle chatter

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 12:31:37 AM »
Cody out of DR, joins the gang outside

Derrick checking on his laundry

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 12:44:07 AM »
Caleb, Cody and Victoria discussing about Christine being boo'd

No sign of Derrick, maybe he got called to DR

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 12:59:53 AM »
Random chatter about previous seasons in the BY

Cody has his head on Victoria's lap and she is running her fingers thru his hair and rubbing his head for a while per his request

Derrick still in DR

Frankie out for the night

BBAD ended for the night!  :waves:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 06:19:30 AM »
Derrick and Frankie chat while Frankie takes a bath. 

Frankie thinks that the final speech will seal the deal in the final veto meeting.

Derrick thinks that by the final 2 the votes will be decided.

Frankie: People that I do not think will vote for me - Jocasta, Christine,

Derrick: I disagree about Christine, it depends who you are against.

Frankie: Hayden and Nicole, I don't think.  Donny.   I would say unequivocally, I would love to say I have Zach's vote, I don't know.  I think the only person I'm sure of is that I don't have jocasta

Derrick: That's most people

Frankie: If i were sitting next to anyone, she would pick them over me. You have a prayer alliance.

Derrick: Well, Nicole said some things and then the holla, I told her she was safe after our last prayer.  Did she trust me most?

Frankie: most likely, but we all told her that

Derrick: SHe was extremely hurt by me

Frankie: Because she liked you, she didn't like me.  I think her love for you prior to the betrayal will carry her vote, before her hatred of me period.

Derrick: I hope that even if she doesn't vote for me, she's over it personally.   Like we're even.   She told me in front of Cody, she looks at me and looks at him and she knows the game and why you're hear and I can't play with that.  It was an awkward moment.  She was like I wouldn't do the things to win the game. and I said, I didn't come here to make friends. She said she wouldn't do those tings.

Frankie: She did nothing.  She did the least of anyone in this house.

Derrick: I wonder what she was saying about me in her DRs.

Frankie: I wonder what she was saying about anyone.  If she was crushing people in the DR i'd be shocked.  She was giving a lot of sass, a lot of attitude.

Derrick:  I think Victoria will be pissed at me too for not voting to keep her.  She'll stick it to me.  She's fiesty.  It's what happens when you're friendly with people. I'll wait until after the twist and have a talk with her that Cody is a good competitor and has one things and he deserves the chance to continue on.   As long as she knows its not personal I can live with it.  I wonder if she'll cry.

Frankie: She'll cry when I tell her.

Derrick: I'm actually nervous.  But, I'm a big boy.  But, Wednesday's twist could be she's safe.

Frankie: he's a good kid that cody

Derrick is worried about his finger (he cut it on glass during the JeJo proposal celebration)  He wants to make sure its not infected, but it feels tender.  He's going to ask tomorrow about it because its been 4 days.

Derrick: Caleb and Cody are tight.  The question is who will he go to the final 2 with?

Derrick: The good thing about Donny is that if by chance me and you are in the final 2 Donny has to vote for one of us.

Frankie: if i'm in the final 2, people will give the money to family man over me

Derrick: It scares me when you say that. 

Frankie: ok, well, its true in my opinion.   I don't know if its actually true.  I'm a one man show.  I don' thave other people to take care of,  That's not how people will make their decisions.  Maybe jocasta.  I don't know that Zach cares

Derrick: If you're in that final 2 and you take me great, if you don't then I understand.   

Frankie:  Its just so nervewracking.  Maybe Wednesday will stire things up and I'm not HOH anymore at all.

Derrick: Its so tough to read anything.   

Frankie: You can't.

Fish because Frankie is singing.

Derrick: You really think if you don't win the veto you won't make it.

Frankie: Yes

Derrick: It hurts me a bit because what if i win the veto

Frankie If you win HOH i might be safe.  If you win HOH and you don't put me up and you win the veto then I'm safe.  If Caleb wins HOH and doesn't put me up, which he might not, I'll be like listen how many times have I saved your ass.  If he was the deciding vote, and I was sitting there with you , I'm gone

Derrick:  He said things like that in the past, caleb was like Christine will keep you around because she'll beat you. 

Frankie: If Cody was the deciding vote between me and you I'm gone

Derrick: Not because jits personal, but just because he thinks he can be me. 

Frankie: If Cody is HOH he's putting me  up, he said it in the veto meeting today that he didn't want me to take him down because his two best friends in the house would be up, so. . .

Derrick: Yeah.

Frankie: Nicole told me that Caleb would rather sit next to Cody because he's the biggest beast in the house and he wants to beat the best.   

Derrick: Do you think he means that?

Frankie: I think he speaks alot without thinking, I don't think he meant that.  With me, he's constantly questioning.  He was questioning whether we keep COdy. He's like without COdy, we're final 3

Derrick: He thinks he can beat me.

Frankie: His ego will get him in the final 2 speech. All you have to do is prod him and he'll say ricidiculouse things,

Derrick: True.  It all depends though, if Donny is voting for Caleb and Hayden is a fan of Caleb. 

Frankie: Its not a shoe in.

Derrick: You think Hayden would vote for me over Caleb?

Frankie: no

Derrick; If was you and Caleb you'd vote for me right?

Frankie:  I know things about you that he doesn't? 

Derrick:  Team AMerica?

Frankie: Yeah

Derrick:   I wouldn't say anything about Team America unless its me an you up there.  If you say you're TA and talk about money, you won't get it.  If Donny went to the house and told them that me and you and him were part of team america and won a bunch of money.   I don't think he'd do that, but its plausible.  DO you think he would?

Frankie: no

Derrick: I hope you're right. 

Frankie: I would though, so make sure I'm still here.   

Derrick: It works both ways, so. . . .

Frankie where are all of our other halves.

Derrick: oh man

Frankie: We have this.   We just need to keep having moments like this.

Derrick: I need to win a couple of more comps.  If I win a couple of more comps then I can make an arguement. I think people will be like the kid didn't win any comps. 

Frankie:   Yeah, but it could be a benefit too,

Derrick: Would you talk about that?

Frankie: I don' tknow.  I don't count myself out with a knowledge veto against cody.  He's a machine rattleing off facts about he house, but that he won't get rattled by a competition.  It wasn't that he didn't know, it was that he couldn't pull his **** together.  I'm not counting myself out.  Do you think you could beat me?  Yes.   And there's a part of me that doesn't know what Caleb would do because he's so greedy.  He's so money driven.  If it came down to money and loyalty, I don't know what he would do.  If it were me and you, I don't know what he would do, if it came down to me and Cody and he doesn't think he can beat me

Derrick: Let me ask you the same thing?

Frankie: I'm taking Caleb if its me and Cody and Caleb in the final 3

Derrick: My opinion is tha tyou'd have a better change against Cody.  Cody might have a couple of people, based on what I've heard from Nicole.  Caleb is very well liked by the people that are there.  Cody is liked, but not as much.  I think if Cody and Caleb are the final 3 it'll be a 5-4 thing.

Frankie: As much as I can honor our thing, I will.  If i was going to pull a fast one , I'/d do it this week.  I don't think one or other will make or break my game, and I think if I'm sitting next to one it won't matter which one.   It just depends.  Cody is a great speaker

Derrick: Caleb is not as good, althought Caleb is gettingbetter.  I just wouldn't say antying if I wer ehim.  I would say  i won this number of competitions and no one in there can say that I didn't burn anyone and I didn't tell any lies.  COdy is a very good speaker too

Frankie: I've never heard you speak.   I've never heard you in the hot seat.

Derrick: I'm not a bad speaker, I get nervous reading. For me it'll be simple, I am at a competition disadvantage.  Iwould say I've been loyal to the people I'm loyal too.  I'd love to win, that'd be great, but I'm still getting $50K.   I'm looking at $75K if I'm against you.  I'm 100% able to buy a house.

Frankie: That's why I think you could win it all.  People know you're situation. 

Derrick: You're giving your money to a charity and I'm giving my money to a charity called Derrick.  Do you think that hurts you?

Frankie: In no way does it hurt you.  I don't think it hurts me either.  No one is going to give me the money so I can give it away.

Derrick: COrrect, it'll be based on your performance in the house and giving it to charity will be the topper for you.  I don't know how it'll go.  I just want to get there.   I'm not going to say I don't want the whole thing, but the 50 plus our money is a huge thing.

Frankie: I just want to be a in the final 3, and I think that third person (me, you and Caleb) we'll get america's favorite player.

Derrick: Over Donny?   

Frankie:  YOu're the dad, you have a daughter, you've played a great game,  a great game.   We've completed how many missions?   

Derrick: 5 out of 8.   

Frankie: no one has been given this many missions.   Dan and Regan walked away with 20K.  I didn't come her to become famous.  I came her to win.  I came to do some great things with the money.  I want to keep going.  If the three of us make it tothe finals, its first, second and third.  If Cody goes to the finals over me, will i be shooting myself in the foot over this week?

Derrick: I think not, at some point you have to be loyal.  You will know that you were loyal if the other person burns you.

Frankie: yeah. Its so unlike me as a person, my whole platform in this game since day 50 is that I'm playing as Frankie.  I'm Frankie/  Prior to day 50, I was up to my elbows in everything.  Every single disaster in this house, whose job was it to fix?  Mine.  I spent most of my game babysitting people.  I babysat caleb, zach and Devin and ran around cleaning up there messes.  Everyone told me everything and I would hear the conflicting information I can see the trains heading for each other.  I was basically scrambling the first 50 days.  It'd be nice to be chille, but it'd be boring. Let's be honest that I enjoyed every minute of it.  I did.

Derrick: O frankie, frankie, frankie

Frankie: we've done wonderful work.   We have 2 weeks, but with this button I think we're ending on a Thursday.   Completely possible.   I just hope that its not a double on Wednesday.  That's just too much.

Derrick: A double down to 3 people?   Then what would happen on Thursday?

Frankie: Maybe an eviction on Wednesday and then on Thursday

Derrick: Maybe a live competition?  Maybe a pit stop?  Alright, I'm going todown to see what they're doing.

Frankie: I'll come down too.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 09:43:57 AM »
Derrick, Victoria and ? are very restless. First one moves then like a wave the other one moves but all sleeping.

(We can hear footsteps in the wall, which usually means they will have a wakeup call soon.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 12:40:27 PM »
Frankie putting on his face, Victoria finished, gets something from the BR and in the DR. (Not sure.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 12:43:39 PM »
Frankie is sitting at the table, still putting on makeup, eating something, running his hands through his hair and says.. Terrified!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 12:50:26 PM »
Frankie finished his food, washed the dishes in the sink, looked at the memory wall for awhile, sat back down and sang, Ready to go! Ready to go. BB calls him to the DR and he says.. Here we go!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 01:17:16 PM »
Frankie in and out of the DR, Derrick in and out. Frankie sitting in his BR talking to the fish. Telling each one good morning. They all have names. LOL
He tells them Daddy's going to take a nap.

Ugh! Thanks Frankie for using the WC with your mic on... :lala And flushing too!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 01:19:11 PM »
Everyone back to bed.  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 01:58:12 PM »
Derrick made a quick trip to the DR, came out and got his water bottle and filled it in the BR. He took some sort of pill then went to the SR and took off a bandage from his finger. (He cut it outside when Jeff and Jordan were in the backyard.)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 02:02:30 PM »
He decided to wash it first, went back to the BR and got some hydrogen peroxide for it and now is putting a new band aid on it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 02:04:03 PM »
Derrick goes outside and says.. So Feedsters, what's different with this picture? ???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 02:07:43 PM »
Back inside and he's getting bread with one hand, not using his left...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 02:16:31 PM »
Scrambled eggs...