Author Topic: TARCanada2 EP 9 LIVE SHOW Discussion September 2 @ 9PM  (Read 6670 times)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARCanada2 EP 9 LIVE SHOW Discussion September 2 @ 9PM
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 09:02:55 PM »
The siblings at the FF <3 hilarious
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 09:06:42 PM »
Averages (as of Leg 9)
Natalie & Meaghan: 1.89
Alain & Audrey: 3.67
Mickey & Pete: 4.22
Sukhi & Jinder: 4.78
Ryan & Rob: 5.11
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2014, 03:50:03 PM »
First time for me of watching TAR Canada 2 without reading the live thread first ;D

Loved the episode, esp Mickey and Pete with their one-liners (gouda ;P ). I guess I have a soft spot for them.  :-[

Jon is definitely my favourite TAR host! Love that he is as excited about the tasks as the racers are. Plus: Did you see his "eybrows acting" when he described the Fast Forward?

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 09:16:01 PM »
If Nat&Meg, Suk&Jin, AA can make to final 3. This will be the perfect F3 ever.  :hearts:

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 10:15:25 PM »
First time for me of watching TAR Canada 2 without reading the live thread first ;D

Loved the episode, esp Mickey and Pete with their one-liners (gouda ;P ). I guess I have a soft spot for them.  :-[

Jon is definitely my favourite TAR host! Love that he is as excited about the tasks as the racers are. Plus: Did you see his "eybrows acting" when he described the Fast Forward?
Not just that, but did anyone catch the teacher's clue strategically covering up the model in the background as the camera swung around?  :funny: I just watched it again. It's funny the things you miss the first time. All joking aside, I am glad it was for the FF, and that teams didn't HAVE to do it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:59:23 PM by WindsorSue »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2014, 10:43:56 PM »
I don't like the way they put FF after the RB because the other teams actually only did Detour, find another clue and go to the Pit Stop. I know both Detour tasks are hard but it's still unbalanced, in my opinion.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2014, 10:44:58 PM »
I don't like the way they put FF after the RB because the other teams actually only did Detour, find another clue and go to the Pit Stop. I know both Detour tasks are hard but it's still unbalanced, in my opinion. I feel like this leg's Detour has three choices.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2014, 11:07:13 PM »
I don't like the way they put FF after the RB because the other teams actually only did Detour, find another clue and go to the Pit Stop. I know both Detour tasks are hard but it's still unbalanced, in my opinion. I feel like this leg's Detour has three choices.

Yeah, that was a weirdly-designed leg. Go to the Metro to find a clue saying to go to the Pit Stop. No Route Marker task. Considering the greeter was a performer from Cirque du Soleil, that would have a perfect premise for one in Montreal (Family Edition did when they went there)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2014, 11:08:31 PM »
I don't like the way they put FF after the RB because the other teams actually only did Detour, find another clue and go to the Pit Stop. I know both Detour tasks are hard but it's still unbalanced, in my opinion.
yes, I thought it was odd too. It was like a third easier option. All you had to do was stand there, and well, take your clothes off. But there was no running around, figuring things out or getting frustrated. And it may not have assured you a first place finish. They looked like 20 minute sketches to me ...X 3.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2014, 03:44:55 PM »
Maybe it was just me but I think editing screwed up slightly in this Episode.  In the scene where teams were running around the airport, just before they started to run, it looked like production had them all lined up, waiting for someone to tell them to go.
I know production re-shoot certain things to make it more dramatic / entertaining for the viewers, but I just think they could have done a better job of hiding it.  :lol:

Apart from that, this episode was pretty good.
Lets go Alain & Audrey, and Pete & Mickey!  :luvya: 
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2014, 04:27:57 PM »
This episode was pretty far from the amazingness of last week. Tasks were pretty meh, but overall it was alright.

Alain/Audrey-Natalie/Meghan-Sukhi/Jinder F3 plz <3

Offline Linda BC

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2014, 09:22:53 PM »
 :funny: I loved Sukhi and Jinder at the fast forward - "thong", "birthday suit", and "what's Mom gonna say when she sees this" lol It got me thinking how the other teams would have handled this, especially the eliminated teams. even more lols

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2014, 09:36:57 PM »
:welcome: to RFF, Linda BC!

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2014, 09:57:59 AM »
Ryan & Rob saved by NEL again   )-**
i like them at first, i thought they were a strong team, but they are boring and often at back of the pack. If they win like Tim & Tim last season i will be disappointed  :groan:
So glad Sukhi & Jinder won the leg. they always make me laugh  :funny:
Ideal Final 3 would be Natalie/Meghan, Sukhi/Jinder, & Mickey/Pete.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2014, 10:32:12 AM »
This episode was pretty far from the amazingness of last week. Tasks were pretty meh, but overall it was alright.

Alain/Audrey-Natalie/Meghan-Sukhi/Jinder F3 plz <3

I thought the tasks were okay, but they could have done a better job of highlighting Montreal. Nothing distinguished it...it could have been anywhere. Like the Vancouver leg last year...I hope they have a re-do at some point.