Author Topic: TAR Philippines 2 - Spoilers and Live Sightings  (Read 70600 times)

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR Philippines 2 - Spoilers and Live Sightings
« Reply #200 on: November 18, 2014, 11:01:16 PM »
Hey people, here is an aerial shot of the zombies in Iloilo Old Provincial Jail, you can see one of the team Mr. Pogi scrambling to get away from the zombies  :funny:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1554102278155828&set=vb.100006682123747&type=2&theater

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2014, 05:10:40 AM »
lol! That's fun! Can't wait for it next week!

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2014, 08:44:21 AM »
If spoilers are true that one of Jet/Yna or Matt/Phoebe are out next (which arrived at the next location at the same time based on previews), I wonder what could be the possible downfall.

After tonight's episode, it seems they are more than an hour or two ahead of JP/Kelvin and AJ/Jody plus the latter still has a Yield in tomorrow's episode which would probably last 30-45minutes.

Is it possible that they're probably decoys in Iloilo leg?

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2014, 01:05:43 PM »
It would be surprising if they are decoys.  I don't know that TARPH would care to do that :lol:

From what we know, it would appear Matt & Phoebe make it to the final Leg based on that Finish Line shot.
So, using just the Finish Line spoiler:
6th - Jet & Yna
5th - Vince & Ed
4th - AJ & Jody
Final 3 -  Roch & Eji, Kelvin & JP, Matt & Phoebe

But without that Finish Line spoiler:
6th - Jet & Yna - no sightings in Iloilo
5th - Vince & Ed or Kelvin & JP - trailing in Iloilo
Final 4 - Roch & Eji, AJ & Jody, Matt & Phoebe + Kelvin & JP/Vince & Ed

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2014, 02:07:17 PM »
Tough one this is. ??? Can't wait for this Saturday's episode. :conf: If it's Jet & Yna, then it's gonna be their 1st time out of the top 3.

If I base the spoilers from Leonard's post, I'm gonna guess that Matt & Phoebe will be out next, because looking at the finishing order of the teams at the detour in the Bohol leg, Jet & Yna and Roch & Eji are the first 2 (sleeveless M/F, green team(?)). AJ & Jody, Vince & Ed, and JP & Kelvin are at the back of the pack. The spoilers on the Iloilo leg show that the top 2 are (most likely) the same and the bottom 3 are (most likely) the same as well. Now, knowing that TARP Season 2 has a ton of linear and luck tasks, there's a chance for the order to stay this way. As for Matt & Phoebe, I can guess that they'll fall behind all the other teams for some reason. ???

So here are the possible scenarios:
1.) Matt & Phoebe (or Jet & Yna) were eliminated in Bohol due to some reason. ???
2.) Bohol leg was a NEL, and some leg in the future could be a 2EL. ???
3.) One of the last 3 teams could be decoys. ???

I just realized, if either Matt & Phoebe or Jet & Yna gets eliminated in 6th, TARPh will have a new curse: The 6th place curse. Last season, a (potentially) strong team was eliminated in 6th. So if that happens... :stare

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: November 19, 2014, 11:13:28 PM »
It would be surprising if they are decoys.  I don't know that TARPH would care to do that :lol:

From what we know, it would appear Matt & Phoebe make it to the final Leg based on that Finish Line shot.
So, using just the Finish Line spoiler:
6th - Jet & Yna
5th - Vince & Ed
4th - AJ & Jody
Final 3 -  Roch & Eji, Kelvin & JP, Matt & Phoebe

But without that Finish Line spoiler:
6th - Jet & Yna - no sightings in Iloilo
5th - Vince & Ed or Kelvin & JP - trailing in Iloilo
Final 4 - Roch & Eji, AJ & Jody, Matt & Phoebe + Kelvin & JP/Vince & Ed

It's funny that TV5 is showing the 'Finish Line' shot again at their commercials, the "Happy Primetime Weekdays" thing, but I'm trying to find the video online but it isn't there. :lol: Jet & Yna were positioned at the back so does it mean they're eliminated early or something. We don't know. Maybe after tonight's episode, we'll have a clear view about who's going home next.

I don't think M/P bickering in the taxi is their downfall. :lol:

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2014, 01:08:16 AM »
I think Vince & Ed are the eliminated before the CDO leg based on their activity on Twitter. They reactivated their old accounts and created new Twitter and Instagram accounts on September 11, 2014. CDO leg is filmed on September 12.
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,30344.msg1035132.html#msg1035132

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2014, 06:52:36 PM »
I haven't seen the commercial. Any link to it? Based on spoilers, how far will AJ and Jody go? I hope they survive the Iloilo leg despite majority of the teams voting them again. *sigh*
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #208 on: December 05, 2014, 01:10:06 PM »
So if our supposed Final 3 is Matt & Phoebe, Roch & Eji and Kelvin & JP, it looks like Jet & Yna are eliminated by that dumb "Match My Teammates' Opinion" task. Wow.

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #209 on: December 06, 2014, 12:49:35 PM »
So if our supposed Final 3 is Matt & Phoebe, Roch & Eji and Kelvin & JP, it looks like Jet & Yna are eliminated by that dumb "Match My Teammates' Opinion" task. Wow.

All because Jet misread it as the strongest team instead of the unluckiest team, which he placed it as Matt and Phoebe  :funny: that mistake is definitely a good candidate for an future all star comeback plus they were in the top 3 without a leg win until their elimination in the penultimate leg. There is certainly a difference between the words pinakamalakas and pinakamalas  :funny:

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #210 on: December 06, 2014, 01:31:00 PM »

All because Jet misread it as the strongest team instead of the unluckiest team, which he placed it as Matt and Phoebe  :funny: that mistake is definitely a good candidate for an future all star comeback plus they were in the top 3 without a leg win until their elimination in the penultimate leg. There is certainly a difference between the words pinakamalakas and pinakamalas  :funny:
Jet & Yna pulled a Sheena & Gee (who did the exact same mistake at the penultimate leg of TARPh1, which probably cost them the race)