Author Topic: TAR Philippines 2 - Spoilers and Live Sightings  (Read 70595 times)

Offline DetectiveLoke

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR Philippines 2 - Spoilers and Live Sightings
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2014, 07:41:51 PM »
Our starting line of TARPH 2 is in Baluarte de San Diego in Intramuros. Could that be the pit stop of TARUS 25?

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2014, 08:25:11 PM »
Our starting line of TARPH 2 is in Baluarte de San Diego in Intramuros. Could that be the pit stop of TARUS 25?

Yes, that's right.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2014, 09:29:24 AM »
So I guess the boot order based on our few sightings go something like:

10th and 11th  :'(
2 of Luz & Chen / Zarah & Osang / RR & Jeck

SAFE TO (at least) PANGASINAN (Leg 3?)
Daniel & Charlie
Tina & Avy

SAFE TO (at least) BOHOL U-TURN
Matt & Phoebe
Jet & Yna

LIKELY SAFE TO ILOILO
Roch & Eji

SAFE TO ILOILO
AJ & Jody
Kelvin & JP
Vince & Ed

The FF teams... :(

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2014, 08:02:38 AM »
that possible TARPh2 boot order is absolutely effing horrendous
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2014, 07:27:21 AM »

The spoiler... :lol: Oh my glob, it's still unpredictable.  :stare :pity

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2014, 07:41:10 AM »
Spoilers for Leg 2 finishing placements from Wikipedia: (Someone edited and re-edited TARP2's page)
Important Note: These are unreliable, and I do not have proof on these, but it's what I saw before it was re-edited.

Show content
1st: Avy & Tina
2nd: Phoebe & Matt
3rd: Jeck & RR
4th: JP & Kelvin
5th: Jet & Yna
6th: Daniel & Charlie
7th: Roch & Eji
8th: Vince & Ed
9th: AJ & Jody
Last: Luz & Chen

I honestly don't want to believe this, but that last one looks too true. :( Who the heck edited TARP2's results in the Wiki page too early? :groan:

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #156 on: October 16, 2014, 09:12:24 AM »
I don't think those are the true results, you know why? because if you've seen the promos, you can clearly see there is preview of Luz/Gretchen fighting and accusing each other of not working as a team, that has so far not been shown yet, however I think I might know which team will be eliminated in the second leg based on all the info I gathered.  :)

So no, it's not Luz/Gretchen, and fyi I re-edited that to remove vandalism :)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #157 on: October 16, 2014, 06:09:44 PM »
I don't think those are the true results, you know why? because if you've seen the promos, you can clearly see there is preview of Luz/Gretchen fighting and accusing each other of not working as a team, that has so far not been shown yet, however I think I might know which team will be eliminated in the second leg based on all the info I gathered.  :)

So no, it's not Luz/Gretchen, and fyi I re-edited that to remove vandalism :)
That's true!  There's that scene of them in a church or something.  This Leg has the sandcastles on Friday and then the Pit Stop on Saturday.
Very interesting! But I definitely hope Luz & Chen aren't out this Leg.

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #158 on: October 16, 2014, 08:48:17 PM »
I'm definitely guessing this team will be out, guess which one I'm talking about :funny:

I can definitely rule out the nerds, team chef, jet/yna, matt/phoebe, kelvin/jp, aj/jody as all these teams got through leg 2 based on all the pictures and videos I have seen. Avy/Tina also made it because you can see in the promo that one of them is doing a roadblock that has something to do with fish. As for Juan D, they have been seen in Pangasinan so they're safe for the third leg. That leaves the impression that this team never made it past the second leg and that their streak of bad luck sealed their fate. :)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #159 on: October 16, 2014, 09:52:43 PM »
I'm definitely guessing this team will be out, guess which one I'm talking about :funny:

I can definitely rule out the nerds, team chef, jet/yna, matt/phoebe, kelvin/jp, aj/jody as all these teams got through leg 2 based on all the pictures and videos I have seen. Avy/Tina also made it because you can see in the promo that one of them is doing a roadblock that has something to do with fish. As for Juan D, they have been seen in Pangasinan so they're safe for the third leg. That leaves the impression that this team never made it past the second leg and that their streak of bad luck sealed their fate. :)
I know who you're talking about.  But RR is also seen doing a surfboard task in the promos.  :(

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #160 on: October 16, 2014, 11:10:52 PM »

I know who you're talking about.  But RR is also seen doing a surfboard task in the promos.  :(

Links to the promo? All other links I found have been taken down, I wanna see that promo again for myself  :) I always thought that surfing task was a memory challenge somewhere in the final leg for the last three teams, well that changes everything  :funny: and is that surfing task really in La Union?

Now I keep thinking to myself, could this be a non-elim leg?  ??? Could they have placed the NEL this early in this race?

Unless I've seen the promo again, for now this will be my theory.  :)

I think it's safe to say that Avy/Tina made it until leg 4 because of the fish roadblock at the wet-market at La Union during one of the promos :wohoo: they went farther than I even thought possible  :wohoo:

For now, this is my initial current bootlist for the first six eliminations, some of you may find it hard to believe but I think this is how it goes based on the promos and pics  :)

11th- Zarah/Osang
10th- Luz/Gretchen (they will probably be eliminated in the 3rd leg if the 2nd leg is an NEL)
9th- Daniel/Charlie
8th- Avy/Tina
7th- RR/Jeck
6th- Jet/Yna
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:49:27 PM by LeonardTheKoala »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2014, 12:28:56 AM »
I hope it's non-elim!

Here's the promo:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zcFo_9Ms-Eg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zcFo_9Ms-Eg</a>
It has RR at the surfboards and Jeck doing the painful foot massage.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2014, 01:43:48 AM »
The promos give big clues. That's why when there's a commercial of the promos, I try to look at the teams and on what task they're working on. :lol:

I have a question: The promo with a gal wearing bright yellow shirt doing the fish task, is that Luz or Yna?

Also, I hope it's a NEL in Leg 2. :pray: Same goes for TAR25: I hope there'll be a NEL soon.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #163 on: October 17, 2014, 01:49:10 AM »
The promos give big clues. That's why when there's a commercial of the promos, I try to look at the teams and on what task they're working on. :lol:

I have a question: The promo with a gal wearing bright yellow shirt doing the fish task, is that Luz or Yna?
The one who drops the tub of fish in the water?  It's definitely Yna.  Jet & Yna were the ones with the neon shirts.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #164 on: October 17, 2014, 02:12:20 AM »

Links to the promo? All other links I found have been taken down, I wanna see that promo again for myself  :) I always thought that surfing task was a memory challenge somewhere in the final leg for the last three teams, well that changes everything  :funny: and is that surfing task really in La Union?

Now I keep thinking to myself, could this be a non-elim leg?  ??? Could they have placed the NEL this early in this race?

I think it's safe to say that Avy/Tina made it until leg 4 because of the fish roadblock at the wet-market at La Union during one of the promos :wohoo: they went farther than I even thought possible  :wohoo:

For now, this is my initial current bootlist for the first six eliminations, some of you may find it hard to believe but I think this is how it goes based on the promos and pics  :)

11th- Zarah/Osang
10th- Luz/Gretchen (they will probably be eliminated in the 3rd leg if the 2nd leg is an NEL)
9th- Daniel/Charlie
8th- Avy/Tina
7th- RR/Jeck
6th- Jet/Yna

Wait, isn't having only 10 legs? I think leg 2 is an elimination with a team to be eliminated from the Race.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: October 17, 2014, 02:49:57 AM »

11th- Zarah/Osang
9th- Daniel/Charlie
8th- Avy/Tina
7th- RR/Jeck
6th- Jet/Yna

Wait, isn't having only 10 legs? I think leg 2 is an elimination with a team to be eliminated from the Race.

Yes, 10 legs only. Therefore, if Leg 2 is a NEL, all other legs are elimination legs.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: October 17, 2014, 07:16:58 AM »
Spoilers for Leg 2 finishing placements from Wikipedia: (Someone edited and re-edited TARP2's page)
Important Note: These are unreliable, and I do not have proof on these, but it's what I saw before it was re-edited.

Show content
1st: Avy & Tina
2nd: Phoebe & Matt
3rd: Jeck & RR
4th: JP & Kelvin
5th: Jet & Yna
6th: Daniel & Charlie
7th: Roch & Eji
8th: Vince & Ed
9th: AJ & Jody
Last: Luz & Chen

I honestly don't want to believe this, but that last one looks too true. :( Who the heck edited TARP2's results in the Wiki page too early? :groan:

Thank goodness it's not 100% accurate. :lol: The last one though. :torche

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #167 on: October 17, 2014, 03:11:43 PM »
SPECULATE!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pZ-vQ1BGlak" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pZ-vQ1BGlak</a>

There's no Pit Stop Greeter!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2014, 04:17:45 AM »
Nice find! :o

But he said, "I'm sorry but the race ends here." ???

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2014, 05:44:33 AM »
Nice find! :o

But he said, "I'm sorry but the race ends here." ???
Yeah, I know.
Plus the TV5 intern posted on Instagram that the eliminated team would be one that no one expected.
On Facebook, they added, the eliminated team would be one that no one expected to be out this early.

So yeah.  I guess I was just holding out the faintest hope that Luz & Chen are safe  :'( lol

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2014, 08:38:51 AM »
Apparently that fight scene they had was after they were eliminated by Derek, the race ruined their friendship :(

Too bad though, I wanted to see them in a future all-star season of TARP  :'( That explains the absence  of one of them during the presscon at Resorts World Manila for the premier of TARP :( they didn't wanna be seen with each other  :'(

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2014, 08:41:27 AM »
Also explains Chen's absence at the Finish Line probably.  She was one of the people missing.

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2014, 11:54:02 PM »
man, both 1st & 2nd seasona of TARP are boring seasons because they'd only raced within the Philippines.  I wish there should be Phils. vs. Vietnam edition on next season & racing outside these 2 countries just like on Australia vs. NZ edition. :'(

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2014, 10:27:44 AM »
Guys I think I found out where the pitstop in the 4th leg in La Union is, based on the previews I can tell they heading through some sort of ruins, and I think the Pindangan Ruins in San Fernando, La Union matches the preview  :wohoo: it matches the part where Phoebe/Matthew and Jet/Yna were running to the mat  :wohoo:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: November 01, 2014, 10:22:24 PM »
So I guess the boot order based on our few sightings go something like:

SAFE TO (at least) PANGASINAN (Leg 3?)
Daniel & Charlie
Tina & Avy

SAFE TO (at least) BOHOL U-TURN
Matt & Phoebe
Jet & Yna

LIKELY SAFE TO ILOILO
Roch & Eji

SAFE TO ILOILO
AJ & Jody
Kelvin & JP
Vince & Ed

Seems like Jeck & RR were last seen in the Manila leg, or was never seen at all. Them being in that part of the list added suspense during the first 2 legs. :lol: Well, quite sad there's no escaping for them this time. :( Unless for some reason it's a NEL, and they made it to Bohol without us knowing for some reason, and... (This is desperate. :( )

I wonder where the NEL is? ??? I hope it comes at the right time.

Also, seeing Jet & Yna and Matt & Phoebe on the same part of the list above, I'm hoping to see a footrace for last between those 2 teams.