Author Topic: TAR Philippines 2 - Spoilers and Live Sightings  (Read 71130 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Philippines 2 - Spoilers and Live Sightings
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2014, 08:54:59 AM »
I just got back from my amazing race guys and boy do I have a lot to tell you, first of all the Iloilo Old Provincial Jail is not a pitstop, it's a roadblock, the task you ask...well it has something to do with the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, I can hear screaming from the inside.

My theory is that teams somehow must survive a zombie apocalypse without their flaglets taken away from them,. I'll upload the pics in a few moments  :hearts:  :)

Earlier today I went back to the bamboo and unfortunately I saw several teams already doing the task, there were 2 co-ed teams, both wearing green tees and and another co-ed couple wearing sleveeless, well the guy was wearing a sort gray sleeveless shirt, I hardly caught a glimpse of his partner.   :iok

From what I know and heard who were already watching them they were the first two teams to arrive respectively, followed by an unknown team possibly an girl team, followed by a young guys in his mid twenties and an old man (possibly his dad). Then hours later the last two teams arrived, it was both guys wearing glasses then the last were two foreigners who followed them.

After that I'm pretty sure they took all the props from the pedicabs probably signaling they are done in that area.

Oh and before I forget those pedicabs without the hood are actually for the cameramen to film them sorry  :-[

So after weeks of watching TARPh, I speculate that the arrival order goes like this on that task:
Jet & Yna and Roch & Eji
Matt & Phoebe and AJ & Jody
Vince & Ed and Kelvin & JP

Honestly I didn't see the glasses team at all, it was only the foreigners and the father/son team I saw, they were probably going head to head, the glasses team I speculate fell behind and got lost, and got passed by the foreigners on their way to the Provincial Jail, I didn't stay there for long actually , sorry  :)

So... JP & Kelvin were on a fight for last with AJ & Jody, but there's a chance that Vince & Ed got lost.

Looking back at the Bohol Yield photo (won't quote it anymore), AJ & Jody were Yielded by Kelvin & JP, Jet & Yna, Matt & Phoebe, and Roch & Eji. (I wonder why. ???) No Vince & Ed eh?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2014, 08:59:23 AM »
From the given info, I'm gonna guess that the NEL is coming soon.

Also, knowing that the nerds used their EP already, they won't be able to skip another task, so I'm gonna guess that they're out in 6th.

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #177 on: November 07, 2014, 12:54:38 AM »

So... JP & Kelvin were on a fight for last with AJ & Jody, but there's a chance that Vince & Ed got lost.

Looking back at the Bohol Yield photo (won't quote it anymore), AJ & Jody were Yielded by Kelvin & JP, Jet & Yna, Matt & Phoebe, and Roch & Eji. (I wonder why. ??? ) No Vince & Ed eh?

Bohol leg was filmed before the Iloilo leg and Vince & Ed may have voted another team.

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #178 on: November 07, 2014, 01:03:36 AM »
I'm speculating that there might be a Salvage Pass prize on Iloilo leg and Vince & Ed will not be saved.

Online LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #179 on: November 07, 2014, 03:52:26 AM »
I can confirm from this point on that when the Iloilo leg began, there were 5 teams left, the first three being AJ/Jody, JP/Kelvin and Vince/Ed. Roch/Ejji are also in the top 5 based in the trailer that I saw.

The only two I can't confirm are Matt/Phoebe and Jet/Yna, Matt and Phoebe because a lot people say they made it to the top 5, and because of the different forums that I've read of course. Jet and Yna because when I asked around a lot of bystanders, they said there was a green team, and green is usually Jet/Yna color scheme, and I hardly associate it with Matt and Phoebe because they always wear black and red, their usual color scheme.

Conclusion, somewhere between leg 6 and 7, either Matt/Phoebe or Jet/Yna got the boot and never made it to Iloilo  :)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2014, 07:38:03 AM »

Looking back at the Bohol Yield photo (won't quote it anymore), AJ & Jody were Yielded by Kelvin & JP, Jet & Yna, Matt & Phoebe, and Roch & Eji. (I wonder why. ??? ) No Vince & Ed eh?

Bohol leg was filmed before the Iloilo leg and Vince & Ed may have voted another team.

I know that, and that is definitely possible as well. Just speculating. :)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2014, 07:40:02 AM »
If Iloilo is Leg 8, there are suppose to be 5 teams, but what if...

TARP decided to have 2 NELs and a Double Elimination. Of course the chances of having this would be very small, but knowing that we'll only have 1 NEL, probably they decided to twist things a bit. ??? Just my guess.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2014, 07:58:19 AM »
Earlier today I went back to the bamboo and unfortunately I saw several teams already doing the task, there were 2 co-ed teams, both wearing green tees and and another co-ed couple wearing sleveeless, well the guy was wearing a sort gray sleeveless shirt, I hardly caught a glimpse of his partner.   :iok

From what I know and heard who were already watching them they were the first two teams to arrive respectively, followed by an unknown team possibly an girl team, followed by a young guys in his mid twenties and an old man (possibly his dad). Then hours later the last two teams arrived, it was both guys wearing glasses then the last were two foreigners who followed them.

young guys? Does Matt look like 20 something? ??? Because the underlined part makes me think that Matt & Phoebe's description is unclear, which makes me think that they got the F6 boot.

Jet & Yna wear neon green tees, so most likely they made it. ???

Online LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2014, 08:10:27 AM »

young guys? Does Matt look like 20 something? ??? Because the underlined part makes me think that Matt & Phoebe's description is unclear, which makes me think that they got the F6 boot.

No, the young guy I was referring to was Jody and his dad, well I hope Matt and Phoebe really did get the boot, they've already won three leg, and 600,000 pesos, that's already a lot  :funny: two more leg wins and they will probably win one million without reaching the final pitstop  :funny:

And wouldn't it be funny if they made Leg 5 into a superleg and told teams to keep racing until Leg 6?  ??? :funny:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 08:14:34 AM by LeonardTheKoala »

Online LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2014, 08:21:06 AM »

I think I know why they Yielded AJ/Jody, well with what happened to Matt/Phoebe for winning the three legs, teams think they are a threat and decided to U Turn them. As with AJ/Jody, they mostly have won first place in Leg 5 and Leg 6, that's why when Leg 7 began, teams decided to Yield the Father/Son to slow them down, thus their upcoming Yield in Bohol. Case Solved  :wohoo:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 08:24:20 AM by LeonardTheKoala »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: November 07, 2014, 08:23:23 AM »

No, the young guy I was referring to was Jody and his dad, well I hope Matt and Phoebe really did get the boot, they've already won three leg, and 600,000 pesos, that's already a lot  :funny: two more leg wins and they will probably win one million without reaching the final pitstop  :funny:

And wouldn't it be funny if they made Leg 5 into a superleg and told teams to keep racing until Leg 6?  ??? :funny:

Looking back at the Bohol Yield photo (won't quote it anymore), AJ & Jody were Yielded by Kelvin & JP, Jet & Yna, Matt & Phoebe, and Roch & Eji. (I wonder why. ???) No Vince & Ed eh?

I think I know why they Yielded AJ/Jody, well with what happened to Matt/Phoebe for winning the three legs, teams think they are a threat and decided to U Turn them. As with AJ/Jody, they mostly have won first place in Leg 5 and Leg 6, that's why when Leg 7 began, teams decided to Yield the Father/Son to slow them down, thus their upcoming Yield in Bohol. Case Solved  :wohoo:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Online LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2014, 08:31:52 AM »

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Well it does make sense to Yield AJ/Jody that way. You don't see the always top 3 Jet/Yna getting a majority of the Yield or the U Turn  :)

Online LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2014, 10:48:24 AM »
People, People I have an announcement to make, and It's good news, LEG 5 is a confirmed NEL, and RR and Jeck are safe for the next leg, for now.  :wohoo: and this screenshot from the trailer proves it. Leg 5 is the NEL, I just found out about this while I was watching the video, RR and Jeck are safe for this leg  :wohoo:

In all episodes that have aired so far, we have never seen RR in a bike challenge, so where did this come from?, and if you want to prove me wrong, you may do so  :wohoo:

Just look at the video at 1:09 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChFTy2lsHQ

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2014, 11:40:00 AM »
I checked some twitter accounts of the racers to see if they tweeted after their elimination.
We know RR, Osang, Vince/Ed, Gretchen, JD Boys all tweeted during filming and that's an indication they didn't reach Final 3.

Filming ended 9/14 or 15. This, however is still speculation since they're not really tweeting that much.
Jody tweeted Sept18 and posted a picture of himself (with a cut on his forehead) on IG! As long as we don't get to see that incident, we can tell Aj/ody are safe until then. Or maybe they got it after the race?  :crazy:
Matt tweeted Sept20.

Still trying to check other racers' twitter accounts.

Online LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #189 on: November 07, 2014, 11:47:56 AM »
I checked some twitter accounts of the racers to see if they tweeted after their elimination.
We know RR, Osang, Vince/Ed, Gretchen, JD Boys all tweeted during filming and that's an indication they didn't reach Final 3.

Filming ended 9/14 or 15. This, however is still speculation since they're not really tweeting that much.
Jody tweeted Sept18 and posted a picture of himself (with a cut on his forehead) on IG! As long as we don't get to see that incident, we can tell Aj/ody are safe until then. Or maybe they got it after the race?  :crazy:
Matt tweeted Sept20.

Or they got someone else to tweet for them, gave a trusted friend their email and password and tweeted while the real owners were still racing  :hoot:  :)

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: November 07, 2014, 11:58:44 AM »

Matt tweeted Sept20.

Or they got someone else to tweet for them, gave a trusted friend their email and password and tweeted while the real owners were still racing  :hoot:  :)

Charlie had a vacation in Thailand and Cambodia during filming. :lol:
RR posted something she is back after 2 weeks. Then posted on IG again that she is traveling to Camiguin island. I don't think they have rules for that or an Elimination Station.

Do you guys still have a copy of the leaked Finish Line photo? The first full trailer they showed us that was posted at ActivTV's FB page?
17 racers were at the mat with Derek. They said Phoebe was holding a race envelope at the mat while JP/Kelvin and Roch/Eji were nowhere to be seen. Luz wasn't at the Finish Line either (they said she has a match, but the truth is Gretchen and Luz aren't friends anymore) :lol:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2014, 12:04:47 AM »
RR & Jeck surviving this leg <3

But I hope there's a bunching point or else it will be Pamela & Vanessa all over again :(

Online LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #192 on: November 08, 2014, 12:25:18 AM »

Matt tweeted Sept20.

Charlie had a vacation in Thailand and Cambodia during filming. :lol:
RR posted something she is back after 2 weeks. Then posted on IG again that she is traveling to Camiguin island. I don't think they have rules for that or an Elimination Station.

Do you guys still have a copy of the leaked Finish Line photo? The first full trailer they showed us that was posted at ActivTV's FB page?
17 racers were at the mat with Derek. They said Phoebe was holding a race envelope at the mat while JP/Kelvin and Roch/Eji were nowhere to be seen. Luz wasn't at the Finish Line either (they said she has a match, but the truth is Gretchen and Luz aren't friends anymore) :lol:

You know I've been looking at that, so I can finally determine the complete bootleg of the teams, but unfortunately It's gone  :'(

Online dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #193 on: November 08, 2014, 12:26:54 AM »
RR & Jeck surviving this leg <3

But I hope there's a bunching point or else it will be Pamela & Vanessa all over again :(
I think there should be an equalizer since they are likely leaving Ilocos and probably flying to Cebu.  There was a clip in the trailer? I think of the teams running through Terminal 3.  So they'll probably fly out of Laoag to Manila before flying to likely Cebu and go from there.  It's the missing pre-Bohol Leg! No sightings at all. :)

I wonder if that clip of Derek at the Mat telling a team "This is a Race, you should race to the end" or something like that is to RR & Jeck who, as we know, don't really hustle when racing lol They'll probably stop for food or something again. lol

Online LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #194 on: November 08, 2014, 02:27:21 AM »
Guys I might need your help in confirming this, in one of trailers I saw, Derek was standing beside a statue (mostly a prince) and I wanna make sure if they are really heading to Riverstone Castle in Argao, Cebu for the next leg? I just need help in confirming this, anyone from Cebu?

I'm hoping it fits because Riverstone Castle Resort description kinda matches the one in the picture  ???

Description:
The resort showcases a very beautiful design of castle-type building similar in fairytale stories. The resort is designed with pebbles from Argao River and wood "Tugas and Balayong". The idea of its physical architecture, the interior and exterior, came from stunning European castles in the middle age.

Thanks in advance

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: November 08, 2014, 03:11:31 AM »
People, People I have an announcement to make, and It's good news, LEG 5 is a confirmed NEL, and RR and Jeck are safe for the next leg, for now.  :wohoo: and this screenshot from the trailer proves it. Leg 5 is the NEL, I just found out about this while I was watching the video, RR and Jeck are safe for this leg  :wohoo:

In all episodes that have aired so far, we have never seen RR in a bike challenge, so where did this come from?, and if you want to prove me wrong, you may do so  :wohoo:

Just look at the video at 1:09 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChFTy2lsHQ

Nice find! :tup: I actually did not remember seeing any other previews with RR & Jeck after Leg 2.

Online LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #196 on: November 08, 2014, 04:34:20 AM »
Guys Leg 5 and Leg 6 is a double length leg, similar to Season 1 Leg 5 was also a double length leg  :wohoo: All teams will continue racing  :funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: November 08, 2014, 08:50:20 PM »

If those 2 teams are absent, then it means that either they never made it to the finish line, or they were eliminated and they didn't come back to the finish line. Either way, we can confirm that they didn't win. :(

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: November 08, 2014, 09:50:57 PM »

If those 2 teams are absent, then it means that either they never made it to the finish line, or they were eliminated and they didn't come back to the finish line. Either way, we can confirm that they didn't win. :(
Matt phoebe
Aj jody
Were in the photo along with the 1st 4 elim teams.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: November 09, 2014, 10:17:12 AM »

Matt phoebe
Aj jody
Were in the photo along with the 1st 4 elim teams.

Jet and Yna were in the photo as well.