Author Topic: TAR Philippines 2 - Spoilers and Live Sightings  (Read 71020 times)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
Re: TAR Philippines 2 - Spoilers and Live Sightings
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2014, 10:31:14 PM »
Well I never saw the green team clearly with my own eyes, only the sleeveless male/female team behind them, the only clue I know there was a green team was because a lot of people said (if not all of them) especially the old lady I talked to were wearing green tees. The green team were too far for me to identify correctly  and because they parked their taxi too far.
Ah, yeah, the sleeveless team. Do they look like any of the teams that were already spotted in the earlier Legs or could they be one of the mystery teams, you think?

Offline DetectiveLoke

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2014, 10:41:21 PM »
Will there be a "Speed Bump" in this leg of the race? I'm sick of penalties in non elimnation leg :groan: . PLEASE THERE BE A SPEED BUMP!!!

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2014, 10:47:01 PM »
If you ask me, they could be one of those mystery teams that we don't have any info on possibly adding on the mystery that they could be the team that we ran into the Old Provincial Jail

Also look at this interesting screenshot that confirms that it is a zombie task

The sign reads:

WARNING THIS AREA IS TAKEN BY ZOMBIES, AVOID GETTING BIT  :funny:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:40:21 AM by LeonardTheKoala »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2014, 10:55:05 PM »
Oo! That would be great if the team you saw is one we haven't seen yet!

And that zombie task looks interesting!  This Race may end up being all Philippines, but the tasks seem very fun.  First some kind of DEAD BODY task in Pangasinan :lol: and now zombies! Plus carabaos in an "Ox is Broken" switchback!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2014, 10:57:15 PM »
Will there be a "Speed Bump" in this leg of the race? I'm sick of penalties in non elimnation leg :groan: . PLEASE THERE BE A SPEED BUMP!!!

They might! TARAu only introduced the Speed Bump this season so maybe TARPh will do the same.

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2014, 12:50:02 AM »
what happened to this team kaya? Jet and Yna. They were seen in Manaog and Pangasinan.
Ah, that neon green team could look like Jet & Yna too as well as Paul & Barbie.

They also look like Bernadeth and Riel.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2014, 09:47:08 AM »
TARP: The Zombie Edition!!!

I LOVE that sign!! :funny:

Thank you again for all the wonderful help Leonard!! What fun!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ICONBLEED

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2014, 12:19:10 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b1WqJt_ce6Y&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b1WqJt_ce6Y&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

listening from this ladies who are taking the video. This two teams are asking directions to the market. Later they quoted that the first 3 teams have gone the wrong way.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:33:42 PM by ICONBLEED »
Ryan to Abbie
You Spread I'll Pound!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2014, 12:30:01 PM »
Nice!! Thanks for sharing, ICON!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2014, 12:51:02 PM »
They probably are talking about the 2 co-ed teams and the unknown team  :wohoo: Also if you heard a response in the video that was me talking and helping them blahblah  :funny:

Right now I'm having second thoughts if there ever was a third F/F team alongside the 2 co-ed teams that were with them, it's been bugging me ever since, I was there the whole time between the time the 2 co-ed teams were finishing up and when father/son arrived, people's description about that rumored F/F team is too fuzzy, now that I think about it. Either that or I was just too stupid that I didn't notice a F/F team running around.

Now I'm thinking there are actually only 5 teams left, they made 6 pedicabs in order to throw us off. Eh we'll find out once new spoilers are being posted.  :crazy: ???

To be honest most of the people that were watching don't really know the Amazing Race that much and probably have no clue on how the game works, most them assume after delivering the bamboos they have to deliver the groceries using the pedicab.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:57:10 PM by LeonardTheKoala »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2014, 12:56:32 PM »
Usually in TAR here, 6 vehicles means 6 remaining teams....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2014, 01:13:03 PM »

Yeah I guess you're right Peach, but you can't exclude the fact they probably added one more as a replacement just in case one pedicab breaks down. My stand on this, it's now a 50 50 between 5 or 6 teams at this time, at least until we get new spoilers from wherever they're headed next.  :wohoo: For now the team I'm rooting for the father/son and guys in glasses, both teams who hopefully did not get eliminated in this leg.

Offline ICONBLEED

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2014, 03:31:31 PM »

Yeah I guess you're right Peach, but you can't exclude the fact they probably added one more as a replacement just in case one pedicab breaks down. My stand on this, it's now a 50 50 between 5 or 6 teams at this time, at least until we get new spoilers from wherever they're headed next.  :wohoo: For now the team I'm rooting for the father/son and guys in glasses, both teams who hopefully did not get eliminated in this leg.

kasimanwa! Aklan, Antique or Bacolod maybe the next leg.. watch out for buses and ferry terminals..
Ryan to Abbie
You Spread I'll Pound!!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2014, 08:13:11 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b1WqJt_ce6Y&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b1WqJt_ce6Y&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

listening from this ladies who are taking the video. This two teams are asking directions to the market. Later they quoted that the first 3 teams have gone the wrong way.
I wonder if the locals trolled the first teams like the locals did to Ashleigh & Jarrod on TARAu this week :lol:

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2014, 02:15:12 AM »
http://instagram.com/p/s1fnSvBNBl/
charlie013
Divine Mercy Shrine, El Salvador, Misamis Oriental

Spoiler alert!!! Red and yellow route marker + clue box? ??? Amazing Race Philippines??? 🏃🏃🏃

Vince and Edmer's Twitter are now active.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:19:19 AM by diRkdARyL »

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2014, 02:31:31 AM »
The red team is Matthew Edwards (recurring member of Juan Direction) and Phoebe Walker (member of the girl group Eurasia).

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2014, 02:47:03 AM »
The red team is Matthew Edwards (recurring member of Juan Direction) and Phoebe Walker (member of the girl group Eurasia).

If it's true then that means we have another pseudo-celebrity team on the race, now we have possibly three Charlie/Daniel, RR/Wendy and Matthew/Phoebe

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2014, 02:59:51 AM »
He's in Juan Direction too? That's kinda disappointing.

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2014, 03:21:14 AM »
It all makes sense to me now, starting in Bohol, there would be only 6 left during that time, here's how it could possibly go down, if there were twelve legs this could be the list, plus the fact that they are cost cutting

leg 7 - Bohol would be an elimination, 6 teams down to 5
leg 8 - Iloilo would be NEL
leg 9 - Misamis is an possible elimination leg with 5 teams down to 4
leg 10 - ??? is possibly NEL still with 4 teams
leg 11 is an elimination leg with 4 teams down to final 3
leg 12 They can already have the final three racing to the finish line

It makes total sense
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:35:11 AM by LeonardTheKoala »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2014, 09:01:14 PM »
Brand new team teaser:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/U9CNC8hSG6U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/U9CNC8hSG6U</a>

Some recognizable eyes:
RR Enriquez:

Charlie Sutcliffe:

And some big clues.
The blonde Racer spotted in Pangasinan may turn out to be Tina & Avi indeed as the teaser shows a team of blonde females:

The teaser also appears to include some chefs:

Which would point to:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2014, 09:17:10 PM »
what happened to this team kaya? Jet and Yna. They were seen in Manaog and Pangasinan.

Looks like it really could be Jet & Yna?  :hoot:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2014, 01:33:45 AM »
dc222 got a reply from the lady who took a picture of the Yield board in Bohol:

@misylfab @dc222pm #SpoilerAlert yep...saw them shoot at cebu pier1 & bohol hanging bridge

Offline DetectiveLoke

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2014, 03:17:51 AM »
To everyone in RFF, If you found the Speed Bump in the filming of TARPh 2. Please snap a picture of it and post it on Instagram and TARPh 2 discussion (on RFF)!!! Thank You!!!!!

Offline LeonardTheKoala

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2014, 03:25:18 AM »
Oh that chef guy looks interesting, I remember seeing that kind of hair on the guy during one of the bamboo tasks, he was almost bald, if I'm right they could have made it until Iloilo :yess: :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 03:29:46 AM by LeonardTheKoala »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2014, 05:13:44 PM »
Oh that chef guy looks interesting, I remember seeing that kind of hair on the guy during one of the bamboo tasks, he was almost bald, if I'm right they could have made it until Iloilo :yess: :)
Ooo! That's great!

To everyone in RFF, If you found the Speed Bump in the filming of TARPh 2. Please snap a picture of it and post it on Instagram and TARPh 2 discussion (on RFF)!!! Thank You!!!!!

It would be great to see the Speed Bump introduced.  Based on TARA before, Active TV appears to like throwing any and all twists together into seasons, so we might get a strange mix of penalties. lol