Author Topic: SNN~ First CBS: Vanuatu Web Promo !!!!!  (Read 6819 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
SNN~ First CBS: Vanuatu Web Promo !!!!!
« on: August 15, 2004, 07:34:50 PM »
From  From SNN  

First CBS: Vanuatu Web Promo
2004-08-15 (CBS Entertainment) - The first Survivor: Vanuatu web promo has surfaced. It has been  uploaded to the CBS.COM website, but does not appear to be linked from the main pages.

Web Promo
Rupert: Hey, it's me, Rupert from Survivor. We're getting ready for the greatest adventure on TV ever -- Survivor: Vanuatu -- with more twists, more exotic... I'm sorry, what was I saying?

The ultimate Survivor premiers Thursday, September 16th, only on CBS.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: SNN~ First CBS: Vanuatu Web Promo !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 07:39:53 PM »
continued...

Rupert, the million dollar winner of Survivor: All-Star's fan poll, has apparently been selected to promote this series.

Some new challenge footage is shown, as are the new Survivor buffs worn by the castaways.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 07:47:19 PM »
Yo can clearly see the tribe colors!!!  :()() I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :()() Who can't wait ??? :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 02:20:51 PM »
SNN

Web Promo 2

Rupert: Because I'm American's favorite Survivor, they're letting me in on a new twist to the game. Wow! This is gonna be wild. I've got some advice for the new castaways. Make freinds, alliances, but remember. Trust noone. Survivor Vanuatu is not just hot, it's on fire. Thursday night, September 16, only on CBS.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 02:23:21 PM »
1 more pic

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2004, 06:04:51 PM »
 :()()

SURVIVOR: VANUATU -- ISLANDS OF FIRE premieres Thursday, Sept. 16 at 8PM ET/PT.

And the new castaways will be unveiled tomorrow on CBS News' THE EARLY SHOW (7-9AM ET/PT).

Julie Chen will announce the new cast, with Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich of SURVIVOR: All-STARS on hand.

For more on the new castaways, visit CBS.com tomorrow

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 07:55:15 PM »
Your last picture is James "Chad" your one legged man.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 08:02:03 PM »
Hiya knowsalittle   :)_{} Welcome back !! Thank you for the great info...  *()*..so thats the onelegged man..hmm..Thank you..
what about the picture below?? Do you have any ideas of who this may be?? :)_{}

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2004, 08:06:30 PM »
If I had to guess, I would say it is Eliza... what a nose.... but if the implants got him my way I would think of someone who likes to show them off.... Ami.....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2004, 08:10:47 PM »
LOL ... :)*

This obviously is our Scout ..

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2004, 08:24:47 PM »
You got it!  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2004, 08:29:38 PM »
 **:)** So  knowsalittle ?? Are you going to stick around and help us with the spoilers this season??  We really would appreciate all the help that we could get ?  :)_|  We think that you know more than just a little  *()*

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2004, 08:35:07 PM »
 :()() I little more than I know.. that is good. I will be around.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2004, 08:43:48 PM »
Fantastic news knowsalittle Welcome Welcome Welcome !!!  ^:)^

I found this at another site..I beleive the author does not want to be known..yet..? So I'll just post it and maybe you could let me know what you think ?  **:)**

Here is a possible spoiler!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Ok-this is pretty much an outline of what I posted in the other thread.

I spoke to a couple of people who either knew a contestant or people who worked with the crew. They would not tell me, only that they knew people connected with the show.

1. A strange twisted merge thing that will make people think the game is unfair but it works out very well in the end.

2. A lady who is probably in her 30's gets voted out of the tribe right after the merge/twist thing.

3. A younger lady gets into trouble on her tribe after about 2 weeks on the show (show time-about 14 days I guess). She doesn't do anything bad-just doesn't get long with some other girls and especially with a guy who hates her.

4. This younger girl is kinda a star out there because she is described as eratic (not erotic-I laughed at that word). She secretly makes a pact with an unlikely guy and an older woman.

5. Those people turn the tables and go pretty far. However, toward the end of the stay, they get into it and the pact may not hold. It gets very dramatic, but they go far.

6. I forgot to mention that the show begins similar to the others, but there is something odd which will have some people talking about the game and how the teams are either established or grouped.

7. As far as the earthquake I heard about, it didn't make any real impact on the people playing the game. Some camera stuff was shaken up. But we already know that so it isn't a big deal.

I hope this helps. Like I said, some of the people at Survivorsucks were being rude to me. If someone wants to post this, that's fine. I think I kept it a mystery enough that no one can get me in trouble. I just don't really want to be treated rudely and the people here seem very nice.

Thank you for listening. 

More from the same poster~
Well, apparently I don't have enough credibility to be believed. But that's A-OK with me. I was just happy to see that other said spoilers are already matching up with mine. I also saw some pictures from the actual show that seem to show Eliza Orlins or another young female (I've been doing my research on the rumored contestants). Maybe she will be a focus of the show and could fit the story after all.

In any case, it looks pretty good to go. It does kind of make me feel good that I was able to get a little bit of information. So what if I didn't get actual names. Who cares, right? It makes for more of a puzzle and more fun to find out who the young girl, older woman, or middle aged man is. I kinda got slammed on it at another site because I didn't have exact names. Oh well.

I am really thinking that the older woman will be Scout Cloud. The younger female may be Eliza and the middle guy may be that Travis man-the wrestler guy. Either that or the John the hunter.

As far as the other woman voted off near the middle, I am thinking it is either Ami, Leann, or even Lisa.

Credits for article~ :)()
http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm152
submitted by~
QueenArwyn  :)_{}
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 08:17:25 PM by puddin »

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2004, 08:49:42 PM »
most seems pretty much right .... I like this one best: . A younger lady gets into trouble on her tribe after about 2 weeks on the show (show time-about 14 days I guess). She doesn't do anything bad-just doesn't get long with some other girls and especially with a guy who hates her. This is nice too.....
I am really thinking that the older woman will be Scout Cloud. The younger female may be Eliza and the middle guy may be that Travis man-the wrestler guy. Either that or the John the hunter.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2004, 09:03:18 PM »
Did you ever see a puddin do a CartWheel ??  **:)** OK..would you settle for a Jumping Jack ??
Scout ..in the final 3?? I'm loving that !!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2004, 09:06:23 AM »
A younger lady gets into trouble on her tribe after about 2 weeks on the show (show time-about 14 days I guess). She doesn't do anything bad-just doesn't get long with some other girls and especially with a guy who hates her

Okay firs toof...mot of the girls are younger, but this will make you look atht em more.  Also I am confused...if it is guys vs girls then how can this girl already have a guy that hates her?  Was she rude at a challenge?  Do they start off as guys vs girls and then after the first challenge they take the first 9 and put them on a team and then the next 9 go on the other team?

Welcome knowsalittle!  Hope you stick around.

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2004, 11:14:30 AM »
i finally saw Ruperts commercial.  i love it...  i am so glad they let him promote the show..

t

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2004, 11:16:59 AM »
Okay firs toof...mot of the girls are younger, but this will make you look atht em more.  Also I am confused...if it is guys vs girls then how can this girl already have a guy that hates her?  Was she rude at a challenge?  Do they start off as guys vs girls and then after the first challenge they take the first 9 and put them on a team and then the next 9 go on the other team?

Welcome knowsalittle!  Hope you stick around.

Makes you wonder Texan, maybe they mix them up fast or maybe they knew each other before the show?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2004, 03:12:40 AM »
i finally saw Ruperts commercial. i love it... i am so glad they let him promote the show..
Me too...love Rupert getting to promote S10!  ^:)^  Kewl!  He's doing a fantastic job!