Author Topic: TARAus3 Episode 3 LIVE SHOW Updates and Discussion *SPOILERS*  (Read 16025 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TARAus3 Episode 3 LIVE SHOW Updates and Discussion *SPOILERS*
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2014, 03:22:21 AM »
I am super liking them! What great spirit!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2014, 12:38:46 PM »
I feel like John & Murray are starting to meta-game as hard as Art & JJ did. And I'm pretty sad that we lost our happy-go-lucky team this early...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:42:02 PM by Dånooky »
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2014, 01:31:14 PM »
I feel like John & Murray are starting to meta-game as hard as Art & JJ did. And I'm pretty sad that we lost our happy-go-lucky team this early...
I would think that Emily & Jono are more happy-go-lucky than Aston & Cristie. They didn't seem too happy during Leg 3.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2014, 08:19:31 AM »
LOVED the random border crossing to Bangkok, then flying to Krabi.

LOVED the random massage task, such a great way to really experience the local stuff! And the random timing made the task a hell lot more interesting.

LOVED the Detour, which was a choice between skill (intellectual for blowing from the top of the coconut) or brawn. Kudos to the team who actually knew the trick to drill two holes on both sides of the coconut and blow through them.

Didn't really like the Roadblock as I thought they were literally in the middle of no where. It seemed a little too easy and like a filler task. But oh well, there wasn't much choice of a task or an activity that they can do there as well.

I am extremely annoyed by Ash and Jarrod, chill dude, you guys are taking it as hard as John and Murray, who're highly annoying and full of themselves. I understand the rationale of the U-TURN used, but that was just unnecessary for them then.. but at least it helped them secure their first place I guess.

LOVED the male nurses, Cat and Jesse, the moms, the body builders and just Emily and Jono (slightly).

Aston and Christie... the more grumpy one needs to... relax and chill. But they're so cute. First one of them go on a b*tch mode and then apologized then moved on. That's kinda sweet to watch actually.

So of the 7 teams, there's only 2 that I dislike... unless they both make the Final 3, I guess I will still be enjoying the season greatly.

AND, the route is going to be Aussie NZ> Cambodia > Thailand > AFRICA > EUROPE !!! (ep 6 now)... it's just amazing and I love this route already!