Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

Ranking EVERY SURVIVOR EVER (400-399 UP!)

(1/13) > >>

Cagayawn:
Yeah.... that's right. I'm going to rank every single Survivor contestant to appear on the show. This probably won't be AS controversial as the previous ranking, but... prepare to disagree A LOT with me.

NOTE: For the most part, these placements are based on both how much I like the contestant and how entertaining said contestant is. Gameplay is mostly obsolete, since there are many people that I hate that are great at the game. This is also my opinion only - nothing in the list is canon. If you disagree about a placement, post about it all you like, but please don't flame.

The OP will have an updated list of the placements and of the remaining contestants.

LIST:
Show content424. Phillip Sheppard
423. Colton Cumbie
422. Russell Hantz
421. James "Rocky" Reid
420. Terry Deitz
419. Becky Lee
418. Alicia Calaway
417. Yul Kwon
416. Ben Browning
415. Natalie Tenerelli
414. Denise Martin
413. Tom "Big Tom" Buchanan
412. Corinne Kaplan
411. Brandon Hantz
410. Sundra Oakley
409. Brian Heidik
408. Jeff Kent
407. Jim Rice
406. Joel Anderson
405. Matt Elrod
404. Roger Sexton
403. Brandon Quinton
402. Spencer Bledsoe
401. Alicia Rosa
400. Andrew Savage
399. Alex Angarita

REMAINING:
Show contentBORNEO - 16

AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK - 15

AFRICA - 14

MARQUESAS - 16

THAILAND - 15

THE AMAZON - 15

PEARL ISLANDS - 15

VANUATU - 18

PALAU - 20

GUATEMALA - 16

PANAMA - 15

COOK ISLANDS - 17

FIJI - 17

CHINA - 15

MICRONESIA - 9

GABON - 17

TOCANTINS - 16

SAMOA - 18

NICARAGUA - 20

REDEMPTION ISLAND - 13

SOUTH PACIFIC - 14

ONE WORLD - 16

PHILIPPINES - 14

CARAMOAN - 10

BLOOD VS. WATER - 10

CAGAYAN - 17

The first update will come either later tonight or tomorrow morning. I plan on doing two or three updates a day.

Who do you want to win? Who do you want to fail miserably? Which opinions of mine will you rip me apart for? Predict below!

Cagayawn:
FIRST UPDATE!

- 424 -
PHILLIP SHEPPARD

Is this a surprise? I honestly don't know the general consensus on Phillip for this forum. Regardless, Phillip is easily the single most despicable human being to ever appear on Survivor. Phillip's entire shtick is to come into the season, act "zany" for the cameras, pride himself on being a goat, and let an alpha male snatch the win with little effort. Phillip's actions in Redemption Island helped ruin the season by making Boston Rob's win as predictable as humanly possible. Even THAT isn't all there is to Mr. Sheppard. Along with that, Phillip also suffers from entitlement issues and is one of the most uncomfortable people to ever grace television. His accusations of "racism" directed towards Steve were ridiculous and unbelievably cringe-worthy, to the point where I was ready to quit the show forever.

In a horrifying twist of fate, Phillip returned for another season, and was just as awful (if not more so). He seems to have this magic power to ruin every season he's in; it just so happens that RI and Caramoan are my two least favorite seasons of Survivor.

My main hatred for Phillip, though, is that he is SO obsessed with being the next Coach. Here's a tip, Phillip: COACH WAS ENTERTAINING BECAUSE HE WASN'T BEING CRAZY ON PURPOSE! WHEN YOU DO IT ON PURPOSE YOU LOOK LIKE A TRYHARD AND AN IMBECILE! Phillip is plain, unadulterated trash. This horrible excuse of a human being does NOT deserve any more of my precious time.   :tantrum

HINT FOR 423:
Show contentHas been on more than one season

Leafsfan.:
 :res:

Air:
Russell or Colton pls

Cagayawn:
- 423 -
COLTON CUMBIE

I'm fairly certain that just about everyone hates Colton, and with good reason. During his first season, he sucked up all the airtime by being both being racist and bullying Christina. In fact, Colton was pretty much the entire focus of every single episode until his "evacuation". The problem with this, besides him being unbelievably abhorrent, was that his endless need for the spotlight led the other castaways to be criminally underdeveloped, which, of course, led to One World being the most boring season of Survivor EVER. I didn't care about literally anyone throughout the entire season, even after Colton left (this will be reflected in this ranking ;)), so watching OW became more of a chore than something I actually enjoyed.

Colton came back for Blood VS. Water, but claimed he was going to be more positive. That lasted about... three days? Once the second episode rolled along, Colton became his usual, over-the-top self, stealing the spotlight from everyone else on Galang. Thankfully, he quit very early on, but he still managed to be horrible throughout his extremely short stay. In a nutshell, he's the only Survivor that's universally loathed, and he deserves to be. He was HORRENDOUS on the show and is a pitiable human being.

HINT FOR 422:
Show contentYeah, it's Russell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version