Author Topic: Live Feed Updates - Friday, Aug 15th - Sunday, Aug 17th  (Read 16193 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Live Feed Updates - Friday, Aug 15th - Sunday, Aug 17th
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2014, 12:17:14 AM »
Frankie, Caleb and Zach in HOH

Frankie confirmed to Zach he is going up tomorrow

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2014, 12:27:29 AM »
Zach and Frankie hugged it out. Zach is at peace he's leaving.

Frankie, Caleb and Zach discussing F2 scenarios of who's left in the game and who will win.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2014, 12:35:35 AM »
Derrick comes up to HOH

They told him Zach knows he's going...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2014, 12:46:26 AM »
Caleb, Cody and Frankie alone in HOH discussing Zach's strange behavior throughout the season

Derrick and Zach shooting pool. Zach telling Derrick he is glad he knows he is going out.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2014, 12:50:43 AM »
Christine up in HOH....Frankie recapping the Zach convo. Cody there as well and Caleb is listening to Ariana

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2014, 12:58:15 AM »
Derrick and Donny discussing the neighborhood watch patrol for tonight....

Derrick confirms to Donny that Zach is going out this week

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2014, 01:00:37 AM »
BBAD ended for the night..... :waves:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2014, 05:22:42 AM »
Derrick, Caleb and Victoria are still awake.

Derrick and Caleb are "on patrol." 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2014, 05:44:43 AM »
Derrick is letting Caleb ramble on about his hometown and how he is a big wig at the local Logan's, in order to keep him awake and "on patrol."

Caleb is now talking about being a police officer.  He's talking about how much cops make in his hometown and surrounding areas.

Derrick is just listening, asks is that something you'd want to do? 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2014, 05:47:10 AM »
Caleb talking about what types of vehicles the police towns have.

Caleb says if nothing else happens from this, maybe be a police officer.

Caleb wants to go to acting school.   

Derrick:You're in shape, you're young.

Caleb talking about some guy who is running for sherriff and promised him a job, if he wanted one.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2014, 06:00:24 AM »
Caleb and Derrick now talking about how hard it is/was for Frankie to make it in L.A.

Caleb:  Its more about how you look.  Sex sells, its about how you look.  I live close to Nashville and I can walk into any bar and these girls have pipes from god, but they don't have the look.  How many unattractive country singers are there?  You know that show Nashville?  Apparently, Caleb knows someone who knows Hayden Pannatierre.  SHe apparently told people that they don't have the look that people want.  How many pop stars do you see that are ugly?  Your appearance matters.  Justin Beiber is a cutey.  Arianna Grande is hot.  How many are unattractive?  That's how music is today.  I've been told.  I walk into a recording studio and they tell me tha based on head to toe, if I can sing just a little bit, by the way I  look, I'm sellable.  Cool.  That's how music is,  with Frankie, I'm not saying he's ugly, or unattractive, but they look at that.  You come in here with a pink and black mohawk, they look at that style and say no.  Its the same thing as modeling agencies.  You walk in with a bald head but have an amazing face, they might say no, you fit some where else.  That industry is very hard to be in, to be huge in it, to be good.  ONe person I can see is Amber skyrocketing in the model industry. She should be in the front cover of cover girl.  SHe has everything that it takes to be that. Music man, music industry is tough.  You've got millinos and millions of people trying to get that one spot to sing that one spot. You got a voice like that girl, Arianna someone is going to pick you up, and you're beautiful, you got a voice like that and you're beautiful.  But if she wasn't attractive, someone lower might pick her up.  would her face on the front of a CD cover sell CDs?  That's how it is nowadays.  If you listen to music back in the day, that'd heart your ear drums.  That's why Elvis was so popular, because of his looks.   Nowadays, music by far, sex sells, if you ain't got the look you aint going to make it. . . you don' thave to agree with it 100% if you can name one unattractive . . .

Victoria:  Adele

Caleb: Adele isn't unattractive, is she overweight?  What about in country music?  Taylor Swift may be the mos unattractive girl that sings music in country . . . and we get fish.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2014, 06:05:34 AM »
Because he's just amusing me . . .

Caleb:  Justin Beiber was 15x more popular than Adele.  SHe had like two hit songs and where is she now.  I know she had like vocal surgery.

Again, more talking about how beautiful country singers are . . . Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney (even though he's bald), Failth Hill, Carrie Underwood

Caleb: Someone had to go steal someone's stuff and now we gotta stay up all night to make sure our stuff doesn't get stolen.  I'm glad that they did, it was getting a little boring, this gives us something to do, like a little game to play.

Victoria is going to bed.  She feels like crap. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2014, 06:10:58 AM »
Neighborhood watch cereal break.

At 5:00 am BBT, they are going to wake up Donny for the next shift.  I know they have to include other houseguests in the shifts, I'm not sure who will do watch with Donny

Caleb says he might wake up Cody at 5 and tell him he's got watch with Donny.  He thinks it feels like the Army.  Guard Duty
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2014, 06:30:41 AM »
Caleb talking about his deployment.

Derrick asking him if he feels a kinship with police officers because of his military experience.

Caleb retells the muslim/bar story.  How he was in a bar, drinking for hours, some muslims were speaking arabic at a nearbytable.  He understood it, working in the prison over there.  He was pissed off that they were talking about him, and making fun of him.  Caleb flipped their table and told them he was going to kill them.  The bouncers grabbed me and some police officers were right there.  My head was still military looking, my dog tags were showing.  One of the cops had me in the front of the car with my hands behind my back, one of my other friends tried to come out and say he just got home from deployment 3 days ago, he's drunk, that cop went over to my buddy and a lady cop grabbed me, I smarted off to her and she slammed my head into the car, I told her that if she did that one more time, I'm going to smoke you, she said did you just threaten a police officer?  I said no ma'am, I promise you, I'm not having that.   Finally, one of the higher cops came with me, he put me in the back seat and he sat in the front seat, he said, son I've been in your shoes and those boots are hard to fill, I've been there and I done it and he started talking all of this stuff and made me feel better to know that at least one guy in uniform understands how I feel right now.   He talked to me for maybe 30 minutes in the car, he thanked me for what I've done and he's not taking me to jail and he said I think its time for you and your buddies to go home.  He sent us all home and all of the other police offiers were looking at him like what . . .  If police officers have been prior service, then we have a relationship.  Apparently, they just stop him because of his veteran license plate.  For the most part, I really don't like police officers.  I like certain ones, especially if they do it.  But if they see my bracelet or my license plate, they act like they have a relationship with me, they don't go over board and don't  ask a lot of questions.  Even the ones that aren't prior military treat us with respect.  They aren't going to slam our heads in the concrete because they know we aren't afraid to use our hands. For the most part, I don't really like them that much.  Power trips.  

Caleb has had a lot of experience with police officers.  He tells a story about being pulled over and the cop figuring out he's military and then letting him go.   
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2014, 07:00:17 AM »
Let's move to a whole new threadhttp://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,30324.0.html
delightful just delightful