Author Topic: The Quest Episode 4 "Battle Dome" 8/21  (Read 2520 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
The Quest Episode 4 "Battle Dome" 8/21
« on: August 12, 2014, 08:36:09 PM »
On ABC'S "The Quest"
  WIT AND STRENGTH TAKE CENTER STAGE IN “BATTLE DOME,”
ON ABC’S “THE QUEST”

“Battle Dome” -- Sir Ansgar (Peter Windhofer) increases pressure on the nine remaining Paladins (aka contestants) as he prepares them for the realities of war, on “The Quest,” airing THURSDAY, AUGUST 21 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network. Armed with wit, physical power or agility, each Paladin possesses unique strengths, but will they be prepared for the unexpected twist as they fight for survival in the “Battle Dome?” Saenctum explodes with excitement and a formidable warrior emerges, but three of the Paladins must be further tested in a bone shattering competition before the Fates.

With Katherine “Katie” Smaluk (26, Bartender from Chicago, IL) and Ashley Guerrero (35, Horse Trainer from Murrieta, CA)  now eliminated along with a third  Paladin banished on August 14, who will be the next to be vanquished from Everealm?

The Paladins vying to emerge as the “One True Hero” are: Shondo Blades (30, MMA Fighter from Houston, TX), Lina Carollo (27, School Counselor from Delran, NJ), Jim Curry (22, Student from Little Rock, AR), Andrew Frazer (25, Personal Trainer from West Hartford, CT), Bonnie Gordon (28, Property Manager from Lafayette, LA), Patrick Higgins (41, High School Math Teacher from Joliet, IL), Jasmine Kyle (31, Mother and Homemaker from Media, PA), Adria Kyne (41, Marketing Director from Nashua, NH), Leticia Reyes (36, Executive Assistant from White Plains, NY) and Christian Sochor (23, Server from New York, NY).

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr68563.html
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:17:52 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Quest Episode 4 "Battle Dome"
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 08:47:51 PM »
as long as Christian and Patrick get eliminated, I'll be happy

it looks like the contestants fight against each other, and the losers have to compete the fates challenge
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 09:12:11 PM »
Or maybe the fight each other is just training? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 06:41:32 AM »
Looking forward to this one! Seems like Bonnie is becoming too much of a threat for some people. Really disappointed with the last result though, how can he have so many "strengths" but land in the bottom 3 every single time.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 08:37:14 AM »
Looking forward to this one! Seems like Bonnie is becoming too much of a threat for some people. Really disappointed with the last result though, how can he have so many "strengths" but land in the bottom 3 every single time.

I don't know why they're afraid of Andrew & Chris bromance and the bond between Patrick and Bonnie.

If Leticia & Lina saved Jim, they could make a tie at least.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 08:58:58 AM »

I don't know why they're afraid of Andrew & Chris bromance and the bond between Patrick and Bonnie.

Doesn't Leticia say in the preview though "Bye bye Bonnie"? :/

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 09:27:21 AM »

Doesn't Leticia say in the preview though "Bye bye Bonnie"? :/

I mean last episode, when she talked to Jasmine, she has a confession that when Patrick saved Chris, she knew that Bonnie would save Chris so she chose to save Chris to cover her ass.
And her 'Bye Bye Bonnie' may just mean that Bonnie will lose in the next challenge to her (face-to-face battle)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 02:16:41 PM »

Are you guys talking about ep 3 or 4 because this is the episode 4 thread?

Fixed thanks! My fault.  :-[
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Quest Episode 4 "Battle Dome" 8/21
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 09:57:57 AM »
I don't like the results. It sucks.

I root for Shondo and Leticia now.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Quest Episode 4 "Battle Dome" 8/21
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 04:57:49 PM »
I don't like the results. It sucks.

I root for Shondo and Leticia now.

I agree fully. I love both Shondo & Leticia but there seems to be a core alliance running :/ I guess it all depends who falls into the bottom 2. It was a great episode though!

Leticia  :conf: