Author Topic: TAR VietNam 3-- SHOW Discussion  (Read 25913 times)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Re: TAR VietNam 3-- Pre-Race News, Speculation, Cast Reveal
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2014, 09:45:56 AM »
Son Ngoc Minh & Mint Hue got 30 minutes penalty because they borrow the money from local people to pay the taxi (they swear to come back to return the money after the race). However, Huy Khanh told them that the penalty will start from the starting point of next leg. I don't know but it means that they 100% think that Red team will be eliminated at that point.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2014, 04:00:41 PM »
lol, didn't the production people learn from TAR Asia where the same kind of penalty got applied (one at the beginning of a leg) and it pissed off pretty much all of the viewers?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2014, 11:47:48 PM »
I cannot believe how difficult it is to find the Trai Bo Ecological Tourist Zone in Nghe An on Google Earth/Maps, despite many websites claiming it's the "largest zoo in Vietnam". I can't find a single trace of it anywhere.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2014, 12:34:18 AM »
I cannot believe how difficult it is to find the Trai Bo Ecological Tourist Zone in Nghe An on Google Earth/Maps, despite many websites claiming it's the "largest zoo in Vietnam". I can't find a single trace of it anywhere.

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/@19.1539779,105.5147799,1525m/data=!3m1!1e3

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2014, 10:19:30 AM »
lol yup! That's definitely it! Thanks!

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR VietNam 3-- SHOW Discussion
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2014, 08:48:48 AM »
lol, didn't the production people learn from TAR Asia where the same kind of penalty got applied (one at the beginning of a leg) and it pissed off pretty much all of the viewers?

To be fair though, that was a speeding penalty and speeding penalties have been applied at the start of the following leg since season 2 (along with car-stealing penalties LOL (luh ya Don & MJ <3)).
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Katarina

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I LOVE THE AMAZING RACE
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2014, 09:15:05 PM »
From Wikipedia Vietnamese, Trang Khieu & An Dinh make to the finally and they arrived 1st place but received 30mins penalty, HuongGiang&Criss and Tran Tran& Hieu Nguyen check-in dropping them into 3rd place.
Once again, team check-in the finish lines 1st but didn't win  (:;)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2014, 11:35:04 PM »
From Wikipedia Vietnamese, Trang Khieu & An Dinh make to the finally and they arrived 1st place but received 30mins penalty, HuongGiang&Criss and Tran Tran& Hieu Nguyen check-in dropping them into 3rd place.
Once again, team check-in the finish lines 1st but didn't win  (:;)

Wiki is not a trusted source. But even if it's true, I'm not surprised. This show is a joke.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2014, 08:38:04 PM »
They used the same 10-second loop song for the ENTIRE eating challenge. Wow.....That was really annoying.

But, on the other hand, I got a laugh then Do Hoang Duong referenced Angry Birds. XDD

Did we ever get a name for either of the fields they went to in this leg? (The Roadblock, and the Tractor task)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2014, 10:13:32 PM »
Roadblock: Anh Út Mười Field, Mỹ Hiệp, Cao Lănh, Đồng Tháp.

Tractor: Kênh K6, Ấp 6, Tân Hội Trung, Cao Lănh, Đồng Tháp

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2014, 02:52:07 AM »
Awesome! I was also hoping to get some assistance with something else.

At this point in the development of the RFF Wiki, I'm gathering up the 'Roadblock' prompts, ie the questions (Ai Thich...) that are asked before they decide who does the Roadblock. For this show, most of them are helpfully written on screen.

A few, however, are not. :( I'm missing,

Season 1, First Roadblock of Final Leg (Climbing across the bridge)
Season 2, Leg 3
Season 2, Leg 4
Season 2, Leg 7, and
Season 3, Leg 7 (Last week's)

They're all still on Youtube, thankfully, and you can usually hear one of the contestants at least SAYING it. If anyone would like to help, that would be greatly appreciated!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2014, 04:07:09 AM »
Season 1: Final leg. They said nothing about that.
Season 2: Leg 3. Who wants to fly up? (Ai muốn bay lên)
Season 2: Leg 4. Who loves treasure under the sea? (Ai thích báu vật dưới đáy biển)
Season 2: Leg 7. Who loves to clean up your house? (Ai thích dọn dẹp nhà cửa)
Season 3: Leg 7. Who loves sheep? (Ai thích cừu)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2014, 05:43:07 AM »
if Trang Khieu & An Dinh get screwed out of their victory by a penalty I will be livid (though tbf I was ELATED when Diep Lam Anh & Thu Hien benefitted from this last season so w/e lol)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2014, 05:09:10 PM »
Someone clearly vandalized the Vietnamese Wiki page. Foreign-language wiki pages aren't patrolled as much.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2014, 10:31:35 PM »
Hey wassap. Couple of questions for the exciting trip to South Korea!!

-What happened to An Dinh in the airport?
-How would "Phóng Tên" be translated? I put it into Google Translate, but it's spitting out "Reporter Name", which doesn't make much sense for the stick-throwing task.
-What is the Blue Team's penalty for?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2014, 11:57:26 PM »
Hey wassap. Couple of questions for the exciting trip to South Korea!!

-What happened to An Dinh in the airport?
-How would "Phóng Tên" be translated? I put it into Google Translate, but it's spitting out "Reporter Name", which doesn't make much sense for the stick-throwing task.
-What is the Blue Team's penalty for?

- An Dinh has two passports and she had a problem when she used both. So she could not fly with everyone. Luckily, all the flights were delayed when they went to Incheon so An Dinh can catch up (only 1 hour later than departure time).
- Phóng = Throw/Launch, Tên = Arrow.
- This Roadblock, they need to shoot 5 dishes with 16 bullets. If they fail, they have to wait for 30 minutes before receiving the next clue. There is a problem with RB count. Hoang Duong already did 5 roadblocks. This made 6th RB and it broke the rule. But actually, they did not get any penalty for that because they already failed and had to wait 30 minutes.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2014, 12:06:08 AM »
And now I need to know the penalties for Blue and Orange teams, and what kind of NEL penalty Yellow team got. (I already understand what happened to Pink team)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2014, 12:44:34 AM »
And now I need to know the penalties for Blue and Orange teams, and what kind of NEL penalty Yellow team got. (I already understand what happened to Pink team)

I will tell you after watching it tonight. However, according to my friends, even Huy Khanh said that this is a NEL (Not-yet-eliminated leg, literally), it seems to be KOR/TBC leg without any penalty.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2014, 03:59:33 AM »
Blue team and Orange team got penalty for talking while doing counting task. They had to keep silent inside the museum. If they want to talk, they had to walk outside the museum.

For Yellow team, they got no penalty.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2014, 01:37:19 AM »
GB, some mistakes in last leg in Jeju:
1. Throwing Stick Detour: On the way up, they will receive a sticker which they can exchange for 10 sticks on the top. If they failed, they must climb down by another way to get another sticker and climb up again.
2. For Maze Route Info: there are two parts of the clue within two clue boxes in the maze. They must find both. This part "However, there were also some empty clue boxes in the maze" is not correct.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2014, 01:38:15 AM »
Another thing:

Sơn Việt - Hoàng Sơn Việt
Minh Long - Nguyễn Minh Long

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2014, 04:54:10 PM »
Hey Paradox, I'm afraid I didn't understand the Roadblock in Seoul at ALL :(

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2014, 06:52:37 PM »
Hey Paradox, I'm afraid I didn't understand the Roadblock in Seoul at ALL :(

There are 10 baskets of cakes. Also there are 10 cards include 1 red card (heart or diamond), 8 black card (spade or club) and 1 joker. These cards are shuffled and dealt randomly. One member of the team has to choose one basket and eat one cake. If the basket has black card, they must finish the cake and choose another one. If it has red card, they must the finish the cake before receiving the next clue. If it has joker, they get 15 minutes penalty.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2014, 07:09:01 PM »
What about when the host pulled one out of his coat...?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2014, 07:21:51 PM »
What about when the host pulled one out of his coat...?

Nothing. He just acted for fun which I did not find anything fun at all.