Author Topic: Puddin...you will appriciate this!  (Read 23446 times)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Puddin...you will appriciate this!
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2004, 02:19:01 PM »
I try.....................but you are welcome~! ^:)^

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2004, 05:06:08 PM »
Thats awsome that your so close... Such a small world.  Yes I have been there a few times, but not on a weekly basis. I stay out of town as much as possible.  I actually have a friend that lives in Jim Thrope(Which due to the Native American Lineage is my favorite town on earth) that has been there quite a few times out in Blakeslee.  I used to work at Jack Frost in high school so im def. familiar with the area.  And by the way boyfriends are overrated!!!  Just ask your heart breaking friend Pittgirl... B:)  As for the whole star status, all that stuff is overrated as well... Perhaps if i would have lasted more than 2 episodes a different attitude could be displayed, but since that isn't the way things went, i'll just be regular ol' donny who is dying to graduate college.. But thanks for the reconigition..... ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2004, 06:34:56 PM »
Donnnyyyy where'd you go ? Oh no   :':') I missed you again !! Darn <pout> it figures ..

Anyway.. so Pittgirl broke your heart ??  8-)' hmmm interesting ..details ..we need details .. ?:)?

Donny I totally agree ..I love Jim Thorpe too ..its has so much History and the St Patricks day parades are the Best in the world   *()*
Jack Frost ...you worked there ..wow ..how did I miss seeing you there ..lol Did you ever meet Guido the bartender ? He's the funniest person I ever met in my life  :()()

And ..you are far from plain Donny ..with your great looks and personality ..I think that your special .. :)_{} ..you made my day ..again ..thanks for posting ..your a real sweetheart ......
                                                                                ((((((((HUGS))))))) puddin

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2004, 11:48:20 PM »
Awwww poor Puddin, you keep missing him. 

Good luck with the graduating college Donny... You seem like a great guy thanks for sticking around and posting...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2004, 12:26:34 AM »
For anyone interested in Jim Thorpe..
Its a really neat  town.. it actually has one of those old diners..its like another world when you visit there..sort of a peacefull place ..lots of History and and old  beautiful Victorian buildings  :)_{}

Describing Jim Thorpe as a great athlete would be doing him a severe injustice. A better description would be calling him the greatest athlete of the 20th Century. This label will probably be debated by many, but Thorpe's accomplishments speak louder than words. King Gustav V of Sweden told Thorpe: "Sir, you are the greatest athlete in the world."

http://www.cmgww.com/sports/thorpe/thorpe.html

In the Victorian Village of Jim Thorpe,PA, a magnificent mansion stands as a sentinel overlooking the town. Used as the model for the haunted mansion in Disney World, The Harry Packer Mansion, Bed and Breakfast is the perfect setting for Murder Mystery Weekends. The interior of the Bed and Breakfast is anything but spooky should you prefer a romantic getaway versus a weekend of crime.
http://www.murdermansion.com/

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2004, 11:38:43 AM »
And by the way boyfriends are overrated!!!  Just ask your heart breaking friend Pittgirl...

Nice post Donny................I broke your heart Donny???????????????  You always seem to forget that you LEFT me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puddin...you missed him yet again!  You will catch him eventually!  ;D

**:)**

« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 11:45:36 AM by puddin »

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2004, 12:30:19 PM »
I never said that you broke my heart.... I just said that you were a heart breaker in general!!!haha.... Im def. sorry that i keep missing you puddin, im on so sparadically that its hard to find a set time to sit down and talk.  Thats an awsome description of the town too!! I love it! :)()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2004, 01:39:59 PM »
Darn LOL..I'll catch you one of these days Donny
So whats going on with you two ? Pittgirl ? what is it you not sharing with us ? ..You know I'm nosy .. B:) B:) spill the beans..come on..lol I have to know .. B:)

Yes ..we love Jim Thorpe , Donny , ..they have some real nice bed & breakfasts too.. ;;)
                                                                                    Love ya....puddin  :)_{}
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 12:08:10 PM by puddin »

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2004, 01:44:56 PM »
Puddin..you ask him and he can tell you as much as he wants!

I wouldnt want to get him in any trouble with you know who!!!
HAHA!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2004, 02:05:20 PM »
LOL Pittgirl..no fair  ;D..OK Donny ..I have a big favor to ask .. would you mind emailing me ? If thats not asking to much ? If not I totally understand  :)_{}

puddinpie@epix.net

hugs............puddin    :-*

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2004, 04:49:24 PM »
Def. not a problem.. My email should show up on here but if not its donnypatrick88@yahoo.com.... As for the extra-circular with Pittgirl, we were dating friends at one time whom remained friends after my transfer to bloomsburg from pitt. So that's our story! :)X 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2004, 05:30:32 PM »
Ahhh thanks for enlighting me Donny ..I figured it was  something like that  :)X..

puddin waits anxiously for Pittgirls reply this is getting gooddddddddd  **:)**
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 12:08:46 PM by puddin »

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2004, 10:49:44 PM »
*waits on the sidelines to hear more too...

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2004, 09:08:58 AM »
As for the extra-circular with Pittgirl, we were dating friends at one time whom remained friends after my transfer to bloomsburg from pitt. So that's our story

OMG...I just spilled hot coffee on myself when I read that post from Donny!  You actually defined us as "dating friends".  That is big step for you!  Ya know...the being together everyday was a little bit of a hint....(and some other stuff  :)X), but you actually said it!!!!!!!!!  WOW!!!!!!!!!

Puddin....that is why you were told we were just friends..b/c I wasnt exactly sure how to define the relationship!  But he actually did us justice!!!
It is like a big soap opera........see you didint know you were gonna get your own reality tv worthy story on here did you????

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2004, 11:06:48 AM »
Very interesting.. kind of like a soap opera.  But i figured something like that because you know so much about him. 

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2004, 12:10:32 PM »
Puddin waits for Donny's reply ... ?:)

ps......I hope you didn't burn yourself Pittgirl  :-*

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2004, 12:28:11 PM »
Ok... Def not a Soap Opera!!! I can honestly say that ive had one soap opera show in my life, whom we will refer to as nameless, but all know whom she is!  I would never wish to associate that characteristic with anyone but that special individual.  And that whole coffee thing, lets just call it Karma!!!haha..... ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2004, 12:33:39 PM »
I'm here !!!!! I'm Here !!! Speaking of that umm other girl ..she's suppose to be on Housecalls with Marcella's today ..I just hope that she doesn't say anything bad about our Donny  :(*8  If she does I'll have to cut her head off !!
   **:)**

Can you do me a favor Donny and post something in our own private topic ?

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=3055.0   :)*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2004, 01:11:27 PM »
OH MY Donny ..The stuff that whats her name was saying on Housecalls  |:( |:( shes sooo arrogant ..I'm glad that he 15 minutes of fame are almost up  :(*8
But its OK Donny..shes getting bashed...no one beleives her lies and they are all defending you  :)_|
She says she gave you the option to break up with her..we say run Donny Run ......now she says she wants to be a villianess on a soap opera  ::)

Let me at her  |:(..........how did you put up with her  B:) B:) B:) B:) ??

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2004, 01:37:15 PM »
Oh gosh........she is pretty rediculous!

Donny.........now you know why i tried to take her position over......and ALMOST succeeded!
Notice I say almost!  Hopefully you see it now!  Oh well, at least when you came back to Pgh to visit you came to see me first
At least you used too!!!

See Puddin.........you have no idea the conversation you are part of now!

Offline DonnyBU

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2004, 02:29:25 PM »
Honestly nothing Alison says suprises me at all.. I said it from the time that the entire alison and donny saga was over with for good finally, that i have about as much ambition to be with her, as i do to lay in a pitt with a 100 rattlesnakes. Im sure that whatever she said has about as much truth to it as there is for an existance of big foot walking down the middle of the street in times square... haha.... I must have been the most understanding person in the entire world for us to stay together that long, but i'll be the first to admit that i was no angel throughtout that whole process.  The big difference between the 2 is that she's still associating me with an aspect of her life while i have eliminated her from every part of mine...  Grandma always said that the bigger person will always prevail... I certainly hope that will be the case... Once again thanks for the support! :()()

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2004, 05:45:49 PM »
Wow this is pretty good, now when i come to RFF i come here first, i just have to know what everyone is saying. 

t

ps i still have never seen Alison on anything, am i lucky or what?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2004, 06:21:03 PM »
 :()() Good for you Donny that is so funny..no one beleives a word that she spews ..I have a idea..I wish they would sequester "A" with Jase this season..LOL  That would teach them both a lesson !!!
And Pittgirl..I'm more confused than ever ...just like my fav soap .."Days of Our Lives " ..I have no idea of what the heck is going AWWWNNN??? **:)**

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2004, 06:25:37 PM »
lol :)*

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2004, 08:54:04 AM »
why puddin...what are you confused about...i will explain!

And Donny.........those are just words of inspiration!!!!!!! You little  O:)