Author Topic: The Quest Episode 2 "Tournament for the Queen" 8/7  (Read 1361 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
The Quest Episode 2 "Tournament for the Queen" 8/7
« on: August 04, 2014, 11:15:03 PM »
THE QUEST: Tournament for the Queen
  ABC’S GENRE-BENDING REALITY BASED COMPETITION SERIES “THE QUEST,”
CONTINUES WITH “TOURNAMENT FOR THE QUEEN,” THURSDAY, AUGUST 7
  With the first Paladin banished from Everealm during the premiere episode, ABC’s “The Quest” continues with “Tournament for the Queen,” airing THURSDAY, AUGUST 7.

News comes from the battlefield that Verlox (Douglas Tait) and his dark army inch ever closer to Saenctum’s walls. The Paladins are called on to display their field skills under Queen Ralia’s (Susanne Gschwendtner) scrutiny. On horseback, the Paladins must go through a number of tasks to prepare them for battle.

Who will crack under the pressure and be sent to the Fates? Who will be the next to be banished from Everealm?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Quest Episode 2 "Tournament for the Queen" 8/7
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 11:02:19 AM »
I think it improved. However, the challenge edit didn't make it too excited.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 02:49:26 PM »
I think it is growing on me.... next week will be make or break!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 10:03:50 AM »
I really enjoyed that episode. I felt the editing was much better blurring the reality/fantasy lines a bit more. I felt it was more believable than last week and the ending gave a bit of a cliff-hanger! Sad about the banished paladin since I think they had more to give than the saved contestant!.