Author Topic: **MUST READ** Info on Spoilers and Episode Discussions!  (Read 7082 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
**MUST READ** Info on Spoilers and Episode Discussions!
« on: August 04, 2014, 04:17:01 AM »

:hello2:    Welcome to RFF's The Amazing Race Australia (TARAus) Forum!

We have quite a unique situation with TARaus on this forum, in that only a small number of our Members have access to the live Seven broadcast, and the rest must wait for "delayed coverage" of episodes.

To try and cater for all our Members who share the TARaus love, :luvya: we need a few simple rules to try and prevent people from accidentally getting spoiled:

• There will be a pinned weekly EPISODE  thread as well as a SHOW thread started by one of us SHOW threads each week. This thread will ALSO be open for discussion of the show 15 minutes before it airs based on Sydney time. Our Oceania viewers can post freely here immediately, and those of us who cannot see the show immediately can enter at our own risk, realizing that there WILL be both contestant and location spoilers.
  • Please discuss the most recent episode ONLY in the pinned episode/SHOW threads.  This means that NO information about the outcome of each weekly show should be posted anywhere on the forum except here, including NO posts related to outcome in the media or contestant threads during that time.  Knowing who won the leg and who is eliminated is the info we most want to protect until the show can be seen by all of us. Feel free to put any media, etc in the episode thread, and I will move it later on.
  • However, many of us will want to begin to work right away on the next location spoiler, and many of our locations have already been spoiled. So, we will open the next episode thread after the show airs and put any previews and preview screencaps there. Please be aware that this MAY also contain spoilers until You have seen the episodes!
  • As always, any other race spoilers not related to the already aired show outcomes, may be discussed freely in the general Spoiler thread at any time.

Any links or requests about how to watch the show should be placed only in the LINK thread! 

Confused about the times? This is a great reference: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

We hope you have fun posting here. If you have any questions, or are unsure about anything, please feel free to contact me by PM here, or at the email address in my profile.

Thanks everyone! This looks like another great season!

:bigwelcome
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: **MUST READ** Info on Spoilers and Episode Discussions!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 04:23:29 AM »
NO SHOW SPOILERS ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN THE CURRENT EPISODE THREAD and SHOW threads please.

THIS ESPECIALLY MEANS  NO SPOILERS IN THE CONTESTANT THREADS PLEASE.

DISCUSS THE AIRED EPISODE IN THE SHOW THREAD ONLY!

Elimination Interviews can go here too.

Hopefully this will keep those of us who may have trouble finding a way to watch unspoiled if desired!

Thanks everyone!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.