The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARaus 3 "Ways to Watch"

(1/14) > >>

georgiapeach:
This is the place to begin if you have a way to watch to share or need a link to watch. :tup:

We don't know yet how easy/difficult it will be to watch this time....

Absolutely NO links should be posted HERE in the threads.

We have a  site where we can share info about how to watch TARaus. If you were registered for TARaus 2 you are fine, just check that you have GET EMAILS checked so you receive updates.

If you are new to this, once you have access there, remember to hit the "GET EMAIL" button so you automatically get any new updates immediately.

If you want the link to this site, please post here with "links". As I can I will add you to the list. This will prob take me a few days so don't panic, we still have time!

If you have a link to share, please email or PM me or post it at the site yourself.

Thanks everyone, this was a lifesaver last time, hopefully it will work as well this time with everyone's help!!  :yess:

Please note that for heightened security reasons we are only able to give the links to posters we already know. I am so sorry, but if you are brand new to us, we will not be able to share the link.

So if you are new to us, jump on into the discussions, let us start to know you, feel free to add your name to the list, and if I can help I will, but no guarantees. In the meantime, I will do my best to find you another way to watch, and we look forward to getting to know you!!

georgiapeach:
Again, if you were registered for TARaus 2 no need to ask again!

Bookworm:
links please

done

JSM:
me too

Check your email please.

gamerfan09:
me three!

done

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page