Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Monday Aug. 4 through Thursday Aug. 7  (Read 19773 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Monday Aug. 4 through Thursday Aug. 7
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2014, 07:40:39 PM »
Zach talking to himself in the hammock.

Zach there is no if you don't win, winning is the only option.  I'm in an amazing spot.  He yawns and continues talking while yawning.  Something about 10 people in the house, alliance of five and final two deal . . .   

Zach:    There is no other option. Winning is the only option.  YOu're going to be here for another 45 days and that's it. Its not that long its not. The only option is to win.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2014, 07:44:20 PM »
Meanwhile in the kitchen . . .

The boys started chanting and clapping loudly, something about Nicole getting drunk. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2014, 07:55:23 PM »
Cody in the BY racking the pool balls.

Derrick comes out and asks who he is playing with. 

Cody said no one.

Derrick says me and you.  Zach is on his way out but we have to talk real quick.  The DR is starting to ask questions . . .   FISH
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2014, 08:25:48 PM »
Victoria and Derrick in the hammock. 

Victoria is crying.

Derrick: What are you thinking about?

VIctoria: my family

Derrick: Its 45 days left. 

He's trying to be encouraging. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2014, 08:42:39 PM »
Derrick and Cody in the rock room

Derrick: Now that nominations are locked in where's your head?

Cody:  I've been thinking about what's the beneift of calling it out to Christine and Frankie?  I want to say you're playing us

Derrick:Or your playing both sides and you're doing too good ofa job and its getting back to us.  Its looking like they're going to come after us but maybe they're just covering their tracks

Cody: I don't believe that.  I think Christine will take a shot.  SHe knows we're the center of the house.  THe fact that she asked Victoria and Nicole who she trusts.

They hear people coming and Cody lays down in the rock room  and Derrick hides in the fire room.  After a minute, Derrick goes to the kitchen to get cookies.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 09:07:57 PM »
Derrick and Cody are able to steal a few minutes again near the rock room.

Cody:  Christine wants to talk to you and me. 

Derrick: Is it important?

Cody: I think we should talk to them separately

Derrick: We should bring it up

Cody: I think she'll run back and tell Nicole. Whisper, whisper, whisper . .  They're trying to keep it a secret, I think

Frankie interrupts.

He says he tried to take to a nap.

He walks away

Cody: Every f'ing time. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2014, 09:09:52 PM »
Derrick and Frankie in the beehive

Derrick: He was just going to tell me and you walked out too soon.  He said he sees alot of people talking.

Frankie: What'd he want? Is it about Zach going home?

Derrick: I don't know.  He didn't say it.  Iliterally just walked around the corner and he said I see a lot of people talking and as soon as he said that you waled out. 

Frankie leaves. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2014, 09:45:54 PM »
Frankie calls Derrick up to the HOH room

Frankie: What would Cody be paranoid about that he couldn't talk in front of me?

Derrick:  I don't think it was anything.

Frankie: Why is everyone so nervous?

Derrick: I'm not nervous. We're safe this week. His exact words he was saying people are talking alot. 

Frankie:  Here's the thing.  . . .  (He's feeding the fish)  We just have to be clever moving forward.  With people like Hayden, Hayden hasn't chosen sides yet.  I was asking Hayden who he would put up.  He said he wouldn't put up Donny.  He then said he'd put up Jocasta and Victoria and I'm like Jocasta won't be here.

Derrick: Well there you go.   I'm sort of like we should just wait and see.

Victoria comes into the HOH room, Frankie and Derrick cover.

Derrick: My thing is i hop eyou'd tell me if i was, I'm a very submissive person. I dont  have a strong personality like you guys.  I don't know if people just look at me like I watch the shoe. HOw would you describe me in this game?

Frankie: Calculated.  You think about what you do in the game.

Derrick: People generalize with me in the game. I get good detail from you. I don't get it from others.  If people aren't talking game with me they are talking with someone else. 

Frankie: Cody comes to you

Derrick: Cody doesn't talk a lot of details with people.

Frankie: Its coming when we have to choose sides.  I feel like we should stay detonators. 

Derrick: Detonators obviously, keep Zach here.  My biggest problem is the Team America thing, because I don't think Donny feels the same way with us

Frankie In a double eviction would you go after Donny?

Derrick:  We'd look like assholes. 

Frankie What do we do? 

DerricK: We have to go with Jocasta?  I'm not comfortable that he's going you'r emaking me nervous

Frankie: No Zach staying is a good deal.   

Derrikc: I think we need to have a detonator meeting.  I will be honest with you, but I'm getting that you feel like there is some dissension among the detonators. 

Frankie: Yes. 

Derrick: I feel that vibe and its not specific.

Frankie: I feel like people are playing for the future. HOw are the 2 of us going to get to the end of this?   I get that you Zach and Cody are a thing I get that

Derrick: Its not really a thing.  Zach has made it clear that he wants to work with me and Cody

Frankie: And he wants to work with me

Derrick: I take it with a grain of salt. 

Frankie: Is there a final deal? 

Derrick: He never said deal.  When me and Cody, when Zach says stuff like that, I don't think he buys into that.  Cody is close with Zach but you're closer

Frankie: are we plaing too early?

Derrick: As corny as this sounds, I would like to have me, you and Donny in the final 3.  I can't get it out of my head and he said he was here for Donny and not Team america.  The feeling I get from you is that its not viable for us three to get to the end

Frankie: We'd have to terminate the detonators super early

Derrick: I think Zach trusts you

Frankie: He does.  I think he trusts all of you

Derrick: I don't know that. Zach isn't a threat.  Zach is an asset Team America wise.

Frankie: He's an asset all the way. This week is fine, if its a double eviction it'll get sticky.  Caleb is 100% me, you, him and Hayden.   Caleb still loves the four of us.  Hayden hasn't revealed **** to me

Derrick: My thing is to stay here every week I can to do the Team America money and I have my trust in you and Donny.  Be honest

Frankie: I feel like Cody is afraid of giving me information. 

Derrick: Because of what you say, I would agree, but let's preface this with, I don't think I'm Cody's guy, he trusts Hayden.  That being said, he has never said anything about you.

Frankie: I feel like he doesn't give me information

Derrick: Have you ever put Cody in a bad light? Not meant what you said, but have done it in a strategic way? This is a Team America talking.   

Frankie: I said that I think he and Zach are close,  is that bad?

Derrick: It depends on who you told and what they relayed back to COdy? 

Frankie I thought everyone knew we were super close

Derrick: Aren't you and Zach closer?   

Frankie: I guess.

Derrick:  YOu said it wa s like a love triangle with Zach.  Hav eyou addressed it with Cody? We can talk openly because of Team America

Frankie: I have the detonators and caleb and that's it.

Derrick:  Zach has said he's working to the end with us all. He's too important to go home now. I would trust him with pertinent info.

Frankie: I'm not concerned

Derrick: But you seem concerned. . .

Frankie: I am because I don' tknow where Hayden lies.

Derrick: You don't think that he's close to Nicole?

Frankie: Yeah, but I don't think any of us have Hayden.  YOu remember when Zacnh said that Donny wanted an alliance with him and Hayden

Derrick: You're a smart kid.

Frankie: the detonators have to be true. 

Derrick: Does nicole want to keep Zach this week?

Frankie: She doesn't.  BUt she understands.

Derrick; Let me ask you this. This is deep Team America thing. I think with the grandfather thing we have a genuine bond.  Because I do care about my image, I'm not going to put you up or vote you out, then I will be hated and I will have serious backlash.

Frankie: I feel that same way about you, I don't feel that way about Donny

Derrick: I couldn't be the one to put you out. Would you be ooposed to me going to Cody and see how he fills about the detonators and see where he's at with Frankie and maybe he has something that he's afraid to talk about.   Let's clear the air.

Frankie: SHould I do that?

Derrick: I think I should be a mediator. I can say that  you say us and set i tup. 

Frankie: I can just grab him and talk.

Derrick: If he does feel that way about you, I can smooth that over before and maybe it'll open it up.  I can say that you two need to talk and he should trust you.  If you feel distrust with Cody it could be paranoia. I think it could be a good idea if I talk to Cody to see where he's at.   If he says he doesn't trust you, its over, you lost him.   I think i can set it right up and you can come in and mend that bridge perfectly.

Frankie:  I don' tknow

Derrick: Let me feel him out.  He could be saying the same thing to me that you've said.  I can say you have to talk to him and then you guys can talk alone.  there's no way he'd be able to think I'm fishing for info because no one would think we are working together.   No one has a clue about Team AMerica but I've been getting called to the DR alot and people are joking that I'm america's player.   

Frankie: he needs to understand . . .

Derrick: He might have heard something. What if someone went to talk to him and said you were bashing him?

Frankie: Why the set up though?

Derrick: Well if he doesn't believe you the conversation isn't going to be open and honest.

Frankie:  I have what Zach told me last week, that Cody doesn' tlike when I go to Frank with information.   

Derrick:  Just like when you said that me, cody and Zach are together, that's not true.  Do you not  trust Zach? So we should keep him?

Fankie: I think so. 

Derrick: Are you sure? 

Frankie: Yeah.  I think we'll be okay

Derrick:Do you want to talk to cody directly yourself?

Frankie: I guess. 

Silence

Derrick: If you're getting that feeling from him, that's bad for the detonators and that can grow into you don't trust cody anymore.  What bothers me is when people say things about me because I can't address it without giving away?

Frankie: we're 100% in this team america

Derrick: YOu're scaring me.  Just be straight up honest with me.

Frankie: there's no final 3 agreement with Zach, Cody and Derrick?

Derrick:  No. There's not. 

Frankie: Zach is very good at lying.

Derrick: Here's what happened.  this was weeks ago, playing pool,  he said that he trusts me and Cody the most.

Frankie: Is there a name?

Derrick: LTA

Frankie: Okay good. I'm so glad that we're talking about this because that's the only thing I've been worried about.

Nicole comes into the HOH

Frankie goes over the top with pretenting there wasn't game talk.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2014, 10:04:34 PM »
Nicole gets her wine and asks frankie how he is feeling.

Frankie: I think the house all feels the same way.  I feel lik ewha you've done is understandable and you've kind of had a blood free week. YOu've done what you should have done as HOH.

Frankie pretends his stomach aches.   

Nicole leaves.

Derrick: It seems like you're relieved. Why wouldn't you ask me?

Frankie:  I'm trying to be trustworthy to Zach.

Derrick: YOu can't tell him any of this?

Frankie: Yes, I won't.

Derrick: Why wouldn't you tell me sooner?

Frakie: I did now.

Derrick: But its been bothering you. 

Frankie: Just the cody thing has been honest to me.

Derrick: We all have had deals offered and we all just say yes.

Frankie:  Caleb offered a final four thing and Zach with the final 2 and that's all, I swear.

Derrick:   Zach offered it and I said I trusted him. I can't tell him the truth.  HOw often do I hang out with Zach?

Frankie: Not often.  Me knowing that LTA existed . . .

Derrick:  We've never even talked about it.  I don't think Cody ever thought there was a deal with us three. 

Frankie Do you want to the final 5 to be the detonators?   

Derrick: What bothers me is that Zach told you about the LTAs and then he tells you.  Cody didn't initiate it himself.  Is he using it as a tool to separate you from other people.   Let's play devils advocate if Zach is smarter than we think and he created htis fake alliance to create tension among us, does it make sense to keep him? 

Nicole comes back up.  They deflect and talk about broadway. 

She leaves. 

Derrick: You should have seen your shoulders drop.  YOu know there will be people that will say things about me.  Now that we're good with that one.  I will be straight up.  I'm getting something different that you think that maybe Zach is tryin to manipulate you more than you think?

Frankie:  I have always thought it was a concern but not enough to get rid of him this week.

Derrick: What else is he saying?

Frankie: He probably did.

Derrick:  I'm getting one thing from you.  Cody is the one you don't have covered right now.  Why is there some uncertainty?

Frankie: He doesn't come to me.  He goes to Zach. 

Derrick: what happened between you two? 

Frankie: It could be Zach

Derrick: There you go. 

They talk about Team America and how they want the money and know this game is just luck and the Team America money is all that they're guaranteed.   They both don't want their images screwed.

Derrick: In the future, I'll tell you the same.   Let me tell you something.  I trust Cody enough to talk to him.  I don't think COdy had a final 2 deal. I can see that there is some tension between you and Frankie.  I think it would be genius if I said maybeZach is using that crazy final 3 deal.  And, if me you and Cody agree we may have to send Zach home.  He could be playing us

Frankie: I am seeing it.

Derrick: He could be playing you against Cody.  He could be ruining your game kid.  Is he going to get you to the end? 

Frankie: NO

Derrick:   He could be playing the perfect game of big brother and maybe he's not erratic.   

Frankie: We're the only people keeping him safe. 

Derrick:  Zach could be keeping you guys  apart and he know syou'll not cross reference with each other and he's safe.   

They both agree that they are going to the final 2 together.

Derrick: YOU have Zach and Cody

Frankie: I have Caleb  and Christine

Derrick:  we never bring Caleb in on the detonators, we still ahve the numbers though and we get rid of the guy that is trying to screw you.  YOu're not a dumb kid, what is Zach saying to Cody about you?  It could ruin your game.  What is your heart saying to you

Frankie: that you're correct.  If we didn't have Team America, I'd be moving my chess peices. 

Derrick: He doesn't know we have Team America, the strongest alliance ever created in the game.

Frankie: I almost want to keep Donny.

DerricK: Donny will put us out.  He just downed a mission and didn't care about us.

Frankie: i'm glad you said something to me.

Derrick:  I'll feel him out

Frankie: Go, go do it. 

They hug it out. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2014, 10:07:04 PM »
I'm here for BBAD

Derrick and Frankie in HOH and they finish their talk and hugged it out. Derrick leaves

Cody and Zach shooting pool

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2014, 10:14:27 PM »
Most are outside either playing pool or watching it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2014, 10:24:41 PM »
Frankie lifting weights

Derrick, Nicole, Christine and Zach at BY couches just chatting

Cody and Hayden shooting pool

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2014, 10:40:23 PM »
Cody and Frankie now shooting pool with Caleb watching

Most others chatting at couches

Nicole and Derrick in HOH

Derrick lying to her about his convo with Frankie

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2014, 10:45:04 PM »
Before Derrick went to HOH to talk to Nicole, he told Cody in the BR that Zach is going 100% and Frankie is down with it. Derrick will tell him all later.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2014, 10:51:14 PM »
Derrick and Victoria alone in HOH

He is totally BSing her about everything basically

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2014, 11:08:40 PM »
BY gang talking about the first five evicted hgs

Derrick shaving Frankie's beard to make it looks like the one Derrick has with Christine watching

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2014, 11:13:46 PM »
Nicole drinking her HOH wine

Some hgs are gonna get in the hot tub

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2014, 11:25:10 PM »
Cody and Frankie in HN room stealth whispering and trying to mend things

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2014, 11:36:01 PM »
Cody and Frankie ended their chat on good note and hugged it out

Now everybody is outside being one happy family just chatting away

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2014, 11:49:22 PM »
Random convo all over....they all are getting along tonight!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2014, 12:05:21 AM »
Same ole', same ole'

All in a great mood tonight

No sign of Frankie and Victoria, maybe they are hammocking or inside the house

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2014, 12:08:32 AM »
I spy Victoria. She is outside on the couches eating ice cream, I think

I think Frankie is in DR (probably got called in after having long talks with Derrick and Cody separately and being on board to get Zach out)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2014, 12:15:48 AM »
Happy family continues in the BY

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2014, 12:18:49 AM »
Frankie out of DR and joins the BY

Random convos still going on...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2014, 12:28:14 AM »
Nothing's changed....happy family continues...