Author Topic: Paladin: Shondo Blade  (Read 1839 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Paladin: Shondo Blade
« on: July 30, 2014, 03:51:54 AM »
Shondo Blades     

Shondo attributes his southern hospitality to his hometown of Houston, TX. The professional Mixed Martial Arts fighter is dedicated to mastering his craft but don’t be fooled by his tough exterior because he is a softy when it comes to The Lion King.

What is your earliest memory of the fantasy genre? What made you become a fan?

My earliest memory of fantasy was when I was about three years old! I swear I should've been the youngest Ghostbuster in history. Those guys defined cool.

What’s the craziest thing you've done in the name of fandom?
Dressing up like a Ghostbuster for one week straight at school -- proton pack included!

What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to the fantasy genre?
My guilty pleasure, if you can call it one, is reciting lines in the shower like I'm playing the character of the Black Panther, which is my dream role.

How do you define "hero"?
A hero is one who does what most people won't or are afraid to do in the name of following a dream or vision.

Who is your real-life hero and why?
My parents represent my heroes simply because they chose the path less traveled and they instilled a massive amount of self-confidence in me as a result.

Describe yourself in three words.
Three words that best describe me: SWAG SCHOOL PRINCIPAL.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Paladin: Shondo Blade
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 03:54:49 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-Us3OVq1Quc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-Us3OVq1Quc</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 08:02:59 AM »
His name is cool, but I automatically dislike him because of his "SWAG"
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 10:26:43 PM »
This guy is awesome! I wasn't a big fan in the first episode, but he's growing on me. I like that he has integrity and doesn't just vote for Paladins in order to win the approval of the group.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 08:54:06 PM »
The winner , in my opinion.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 06:43:53 AM »
Love how he is not swayed by anyone else, and is really delving into the game. He's really taking in the experience for what it is and not a reality gameshow!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 02:57:10 PM »
Hmmm. Is he playing too much for himself?
RFF's Golden Rule: