Author Topic: Paladin: Leticia Reyes  (Read 1494 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Paladin: Leticia Reyes
« on: July 30, 2014, 03:15:24 AM »
Leticia Reyes   

Leticia not only has the brains with a degree in business management information systems, but she also has a green belt in judo. Driven by her regret for not standing up for herself or others in the past, she is determined to emerge the hero.

What is your earliest memory of the fantasy genre? What made you become a fan?
My earliest memories of fandom came from watching WWF with my brother and cousins. After watching a match, we'd pretend the living room was a wrestling ring and we would take on the persona of our favorite wrestler. That served as the gateway into the land of superheroes. 

What’s the craziest thing you've done in the name of fandom?

I briefly played the role of a superhero from Puerto Rico for a short film. Dressing up and trying to simulate flying on green screen while representing my heritage was like living in a dream!

What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to the fantasy genre?
I enjoy being physical and testing the limits of my strength. I often play out Clash of the Titans with my significant other in the privacy of my own confines.  ;)

How do you define "hero"?
A hero is a thoughtful, highly spirited individual with a big heart, resilient nature, and is driven by selfless good intention.

Who is your real-life hero and why?
My family is pretty special and FULL of real-life heroes. I couldn't pick just one!

Describe yourself in three words.
Candid, Thoughtful, Adventurous.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Paladin: Leticia Reyes
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 03:18:06 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Sutynd7pTK0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Sutynd7pTK0</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 06:42:38 AM »
Really have grown to like her! I think she's my new favourite with Shondo

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 11:49:28 AM »
She is a queen. She ignored all the paladins who left her standing alone. That moment is sad but great for her.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 03:36:25 PM »
Totally agree! Had she got past that test, I think she'd have gone all the way