Author Topic: Paladin: Ashley Guerrero  (Read 1173 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Paladin: Ashley Guerrero
« on: July 30, 2014, 01:30:23 AM »
Ashley Guerrero Paladin

Skilled in trick riding, archery and boxing, Ashley has been training for an adventure her entire life. From using her riding skills as a trail guide to exploring her competitive spirit when she hosts game nights with her friends, Ashley is ready to take on her fellow Paladins.

What is your earliest memory of the fantasy genre? What made you become a fan?
My earliest memory of the fantasy genre was the movie The NeverEnding Story. It's the story of a boy who's bullied that becomes a hero by escaping into a world of magic and adventure and saving the land. It was pretty much the most exciting thing I had ever seen. It was like I was watching all of the stories I had always created in my imagination, on screen.

What’s the craziest thing you've done in the name of fandom?
The craziest thing I've ever done in the name of fandom would have to be auditioning for The Quest!

What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to the fantasy genre?
My guilty pleasure when it comes to the fantasy genre would have to be the fact that I am unable to watch The Princess Bride without cooking a vat of beef stew and reciting each line of the film along with the characters. It's a problem.

How do you define "hero"?
Someone that stands for what is right and just and isn't afraid to stand against all that is not. Someone that faces their fears head-on and uses them to become stronger. And who looks beyond themselves to recognize and help the needs of others.

Who is your real-life hero and why?
My real life hero is my mom. She's the strongest, most selfless person I know. She has always supported me and always put my needs ahead of her own. I can only hope to one day be as heroic as she has so effortlessly been.

Describe yourself in three words.
If I had to describe myself in 3 words they would be: Bippity, Boppity, Boo. ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Paladin: Ashley Guerrero
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 01:33:16 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DNFHOGLz6_w" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DNFHOGLz6_w</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.