Author Topic: Paladin: Andrew Frazer  (Read 1558 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Paladin: Andrew Frazer
« on: July 30, 2014, 01:19:39 AM »
Andrew Frazer Paladin
One of Andrew’s greatest joys are working with kids relating to their vivid imaginations. Halloween is his favorite holiday and he enjoys the opportunity to dress as his favorite video game characters.

What is your earliest memory of the fantasy genre? 
My earliest memory of the fantasy genre would have to be when I was watching Dragonball Z in Japanese with subtitles at my friend's house when I was five. It was when Vegeta turned into an oozaru and was fighting goku!! Instantly I was changed for the best.

What made you become a fan?
The ability to travel into another world and experience their adventure and hardships as if I was right there with them.

What’s the craziest thing you've done in the name of fandom?

I have over 200 Dragonball action figures, all the English explicit VHS as well as DVDs, I also have every Zelda game and an ocarina (12 hole) so I could play along with them in the game.

What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to the fantasy genre?
Dressing up and acting out all my favorite characters... and villains. :)

How do you define hero?
A hero is someone who will help others in need, no matter what the circumstance. Our armed forces are a great example of this, putting their lives on the line to help others.

Who is your real-life hero and why? 
My real life heroes are people who put others before themselves -- firefighters, police, armed forces, and animal rescue.

Describe yourself in three words.

Dreamer, Hyper, Eccentric.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Paladin: Andrew Frazer
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 01:23:23 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NdadBkW6RZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NdadBkW6RZI</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 03:38:01 PM »
Totally grown on me since he ditched Christian! He has what it takes

Offline karabaill335

• RFF Newbie
    • Free template website
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 02:44:56 AM »
A hero is someone who will help others in need, no matter what the circumstance. Our armed forces are a great example of this, putting their lives on the line to help others.