Author Topic: TARCanada2 EP 4 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 29 @ 9PM  (Read 11480 times)

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
Re: TARCanada2 EP 4 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 29 @ 9PM
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2014, 01:23:27 PM »
After watching this episode, what's really confusing me is that teams were "blind" to notice the clue box that's RIGHT BESIDE THEM! I mean, in Hong Kong they're confused in locating a clue box that was in front of a restaurant, and this time inside a shop where the clue box is less than 10cm beside them... :groan:

Have we ever watched these kind of confusion in other races as well?
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2014, 02:08:30 PM »
After watching this episode, what's really confusing me is that teams were "blind" to notice the clue box that's RIGHT BESIDE THEM! I mean, in Hong Kong they're confused in locating a clue box that was in front of a restaurant, and this time inside a shop where the clue box is less than 10cm beside them... :groan:

Amazing race au 1
Taxi drove one team right in front of a cluebox and the team missed it.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2014, 04:04:44 PM »

Fran & Barry of Season 9, they ran back and forth past the clue box on the bridge about 10 times before they noticed it.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2014, 06:57:32 PM »
I really like where this seasons is going... Natalie&Meghan are way too strong but I can't point out why... they just keep showing off such a good teamwork even though they argue a bit here and there...

I really hope Alain&Audrey get out of the bottom of the pack, I like them a lot, I'm also rooting for Cormac&Nicole and Pierre&Michel to go far, love how they work together and how some teams keep going back and forth between english and french to communicate.

They keep doing this thing that I'm a big fan of, they move a lot, a lot of locations are visited so moving around and orientation is just as important as doing detours, roadblocks or active route markers... I really like that.

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »
I am not sure about this but have everyone else noticed TAR cowboys music? I guess it was when Pierre and Michel fiished the detour. Kind of weird for me.... Also: Rex & Bob got their own music ;)

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2014, 03:45:20 PM »
I am not sure about this but have everyone else noticed TAR cowboys music? I guess it was when Pierre and Michel fiished the detour. Kind of weird for me.... Also: Rex & Bob got their own music ;)
Yes the finale from Swan Lake. I loved it.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2014, 03:48:49 PM »
I noticed that PM got the Cowboy's music. I didn't think that it was fitting.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Heliox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2014, 12:05:07 PM »
People joke that we Canadians are too nice, but this cast is proving to be more fierce than we ever saw last year (especially the twins).

I'm looking forward to seeing how next week turns out after that preview :D

And Audrey is also showing some of the Quebecois passion. Think about who was the most aggressive last season, the Doctors from Montreal. They need those Frenchies in the race to keep things entertaining. .. I speak from experience, I married a Frenchie, and he is fierce!

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2014, 12:24:27 PM »
People joke that we Canadians are too nice, but this cast is proving to be more fierce than we ever saw last year (especially the twins).

I'm looking forward to seeing how next week turns out after that preview :D

And Audrey is also showing some of the Quebecois passion. Think about who was the most aggressive last season, the Doctors from Montreal. They need those Frenchies in the race to keep things entertaining. .. I speak from experience, I married a Frenchie, and he is fierce!
I love it! I love the accent on the twins and when Alain and Audrey revert to French when excited or upset. I might live in Ontario but I love Quebec!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2014, 03:14:04 AM »
The girls winning 4 legs in a row = :o :o :o :o

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2014, 07:21:21 PM »
Another good leg and I'm loving this season! <3 I can't believe Natalie and Meaghan are being the alphafemales <3